yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro from Sydney! What would YOU use if you're a 21YO MALE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm late to the party... Welcome Pingu!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      That's why you ask for samples, also the Australian blends are slightly different. Always fill in the sample request section, they ask for 4, I've always gotten three. Or more.
      Three samples? That's so generous!

I have contacted customer support as I was worried about the changes in their products shipped to Australia

I was re-assured that results and effects will be the same, I find it hard to believe as there are several significant molecules changed to comply with Australian regulations. But I'm still very excited for it to arrive!
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

yeah, the sample are like a ml or 1.5. It's enough to rough in a dosage that works and run it a few times. 2 spays of a sample is equivalent to 1 spray off a 10ml. I usually hit 2 sprays and carry the sample around that day in case I need a third.

Or you could just take the whole top off and anoint yourself since you are used to 10 and 20 drops at a time now. watch the sample lids, they are snaps not screws. they will open if your pocket bumps into something sharp.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X