yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro from Sydney! What would YOU use if you're a 21YO MALE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Cops is great, its an acquired response though. Sex smells like cops, cops smell like sex, real young girls won't recognize it as sexual yet or so they say. I tend to agree.
    Never thought of that. You may be on something. I will have to stop using cops around young girls and see.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      can't recall the research but they lumped enone in with cops too. How does enone work on young girls where you are at?

• Bloodburn
      Bloodburn commented
      Editing a comment
      I have used M3X, L2K NOS, and NNPA around young girls with success. SOB on the other hand needs some buffer like Xist or Taboo to work well but still not with young girls (30+).

Do you think that considering my age (21yo), ethnicity (I am Asian, so I might be producing weaker AndrosteRONE?) and target (Westernised people my age)

, one drop of Ascend, one drop of XiSt and one drop of Taboo at a time could overdose or ghost me?
    or would it be a safe dosage, for a standard social mix when I am having a night out

P.S I ordered a bottle of XiSt an hour ago to pair with my Ascend
    now I am looking into a third product as a social, with Taboo being a strong candidate, but I'm still not sure
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
      Do you think that considering my age (21yo), ethnicity (I am Asian, so I might be producing weaker AndrosteRONE?) and target (Westernised people my age)

, one drop of Ascend, one drop of XiSt and one drop of Taboo at a time could overdose or ghost me?
      or would it be a safe dosage, for a standard social mix when I am having a night out

P.S I ordered a bottle of XiSt an hour ago to pair with my Ascend
      now I am looking into a third product as a social, with Taboo being a strong candidate, but I'm still not sure
      There's hardly any chance you will OD with that. Xist is very very difficult to OD on and taboo is a very light mix also.
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

There's hardly any chance you will OD with that. Xist is very very difficult to OD on and taboo is a very light mix also.
        thanks for answering Primross your answer is very helpful
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Okay, I just pulled the trigger, went ahead and bought an Oil Taboo, I'm going to relax now

I haven't been this excited for new Colognes since I bought my first ones from Androtics over 5 years ago while I was in High School

Current Collection -

Products from PheromoneXS (on the way)
          Ascend (double cops) Oil - Pepper Nutmeg
          XiSt Oil - Pepper Nutmeg
          Taboo Oil - Pepper Nutmeg

Products from Androtics
          Instant Shine V2 Oil
          Hunted Spray
          Come Talk To Me Oil
          & some older ones not available anymore - AMMO, TUTH, Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, Instant Honesty etc.

I am very grateful for a very helpful community here and will surely post up a few of my opinions and experiences with these products if they are interesting or educational enough to be read

Comment

Okay, I just pulled the trigger, went ahead and bought an Oil Taboo, I'm going to relax now

I haven't been this excited for new Colognes since I bought my first ones from Androtics over 5 years ago while I was in High School

Current Collection -

Products from PheromoneXS (on the way)
            Ascend (double cops) Oil - Pepper Nutmeg
            XiSt Oil - Pepper Nutmeg
            Taboo Oil - Pepper Nutmeg

Products from Androtics
            Instant Shine V2 Oil
            Hunted Spray
            Come Talk To Me Oil
            & some older ones not available anymore - AMMO, TUTH, Instant Shine, Instant Gentleman, Instant Honesty etc.

I am very grateful for a very helpful community here and will surely post up a few of my opinions and experiences with these products if they are interesting or educational enough to be read

Good luck brotha
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome Pingu.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Pingu. I see you jumped right in.

I am happy to have you here with us and I look forward to your experiences.

You have entered into a wonderful community with a great set of people who will support you through your journey and beyond.

Comment

Yo Pingu . Would love to hear your reports.
                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

welcome
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome! I personally love Ascend!
                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                        Welcome! I personally love Ascend!
                        Phoenix2886 Hi Phoenix, how does Ascend affect you and when do you use it? Would you say that it's a good product for going out at day/nighttime?

Comment

Phoenix2886 Hi Phoenix, how does Ascend affect you and when do you use it? Would you say that it's a good product for going out at day/nighttime?
                          For me (32 white male), at 2x sprays of Ascend I get "cool guy" vibes, and at 3x sprays I get authority vibes. I have only been testing during the day. I'm not sure how it would do at night, but I could see it doing well. It really depends on your personality and what you are going for. I don't get self effects for the most part.
                          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I will receive Ascend soon as well. It will be my first Ascend but I already have SOB so I adopted for one without cops.

Comment

I have scoured through the forum over the past few days learning from a lot of threads and posts from others

But I am still unsure on which products would best suit someone in my shoes

Pheromone background -

#1 Been using Androtics since 2012 while I was still in High School
                              #2 Running out of supplies at the moment
                              #3 Stumbled upon PheromoneXS which seems to have an awesome community and products

Who am I? -

21yo Male, Asian, raised and live in a Western Society(Sydney)

I work in a very social and fast pace hospitality job

Surrounded mostly by Caucasians and Asians who have also been raised in a Western Culture
                              > It appears from my research from posts on the forum that Mones might have different effects on others depending on their race, but I'm not whether it is based on their culture or genetics, which is why I mentioned this, is it culture? or genetics?

What I am looking for? -

- Oil is a MUST, summer is such a pain in Australia, it gets really hot... really hot
                              - A simple combination or standalone which could get me through a normal day at work or night out
                              - I just want to have fun flirting with girls and joke around with guys, sexual escalation isn't a big deal to me
                              - I could maybe just be having low confidence in myself, but I feel the need for more respect with others, to be taken seriously, to be heard, to be noticed more

I have nailed down my option (in my opinion) to AscendXS (w/ DOUBLE Copulins) AND XistXS, WHY?
                              - as I am young and don't want to scare everyone off I am going to go easy on the AscendXS dosage, one drop MAX in a day
                              - Even though I am in my 20's, apparently Asians produce weaker AndrosterONE, so I thought why not go for a stronger product?
                              - I couldn't decide whether I want Taboo or Xist for a secondary, but I have stumbled upon more positive reviews for Xist which is why I am going for it over Taboo

- I have read about APIXS and how it would be less intimidating for someone my age, but it seems that for it to be effective I'd need a few drops at a time, but, I was thinking, shouldn't a LOW dosage of AscendXS have the same effect as MULTIPLE dosages of APIXS? Because they are both STATUS products right? Why not have less of a strong pheromone, than more drops of a weaker pheromone? I hope that makes sense

What would YOU suggest I should purchase from PheromoneXS?

and What would YOU use if you're in your young 20's as a male?
                              Curious to read what you have to say !

Try the SOB!

Comment

SOB is great stuff.

Comment

from pxs:
                                  sob and xist are among my top 5 in general but also if the goal is flirting with women.
                                  with sob im just a flirt machine. i found it to be very social but with a horny basterd edge.
                                  guys love me and practically bow down to me with sob.
                                  if you want to practice being a social king i would go for it first.

with xist i dont get balant self effects but its amazing for flirting.
                                  women loveeee to talk to you and they have this little thingie in their eye that gives such a sweet romantic vibe.
                                  its also the most disinhibiting phero blend i ever tried, which makes it even better when flirting.
                                  with xist my charm level goes through the roof with men and especially with women.

A1 is always usefull to have, i would get it in oil, only small amounts are needed, makes interactions deeper with men and women among other things.

copulins are fucking awsome and you need them in youre life so dont forget to get some cops oil.

good luck!

Comment

Goddamn it seems that SOB is a killer product

I thought that a heavy sexual like SOB would be too much for someone my age

Comment

Goddamn it seems that SOB is a killer product

I thought that a heavy sexual like SOB would be too much for someone my age
                                      honestly ive only used it so far when i was going out at night but i can see it going well pretty much everywhere you want to socialize or seduce.
                                      for work and family you might want to check other blends though.
                                      i would also avoid it, more often then not, if im dating a girl that i want to invest in, meaning not just a fuck buddy.
                                      its not a vibe you want to project to youre girlfriend all the time, she will probably get pissed at some point and if not then you really have to worry haha

in general, i would use the sexual, social, stauts.... as a general direction but i wouldnt over think it.
                                      the best thing is to test and see for yourself, dont limit yourself with all kinds of theories, you have to put it to the test to find out.

as i understand, you want to be more confident, flirtatious, social and respected.
                                      sob will be very powerfull in pushing you in that direction due to its effects on other but also crucially due to self effects.

who cares if it "sexual", all we do revolves around food and sex, embrace that part of you, dont be afraid to project sex.
                                      some women might find it weird or intimidating, so what? they will not think you are boring thats for sure.
                                      i think that you have to worry even less when you are young because its expected that young people will be horny all the time and you dont have to worry about being the creepy old guy, which is easier to achive then the creepy young guy.
                                      the social sides of sob together with decent amount of charm and social skills should make most people think you are cool though and fuck the others.
                                      just put it on and let youre MAN come out of you.

you can also tone it down alot with A1 or with some heavy anderosterone (am i correct ) blends like xist.

Comment

That's why you ask for samples, also the Australian blends are slightly different. Always fill in the sample request section, they ask for 4, I've always gotten three. Or more.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X