yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro from Sydney! What would YOU use if you're a 21YO MALE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro from Sydney! What would YOU use if you're a 21YO MALE?

I have scoured through the forum over the past few days learning from a lot of threads and posts from others

But I am still unsure on which products would best suit someone in my shoes

Pheromone background -

#1 Been using Androtics since 2012 while I was still in High School
    #2 Running out of supplies at the moment
    #3 Stumbled upon PheromoneXS which seems to have an awesome community and products

Who am I? -

21yo Male, Asian, raised and live in a Western Society(Sydney)

I work in a very social and fast pace hospitality job

Surrounded mostly by Caucasians and Asians who have also been raised in a Western Culture
    > It appears from my research from posts on the forum that Mones might have different effects on others depending on their race, but I'm not whether it is based on their culture or genetics, which is why I mentioned this, is it culture? or genetics?

What I am looking for? -

- Oil is a MUST, summer is such a pain in Australia, it gets really hot... really hot
    - A simple combination or standalone which could get me through a normal day at work or night out
    - I just want to have fun flirting with girls and joke around with guys, sexual escalation isn't a big deal to me
    - I could maybe just be having low confidence in myself, but I feel the need for more respect with others, to be taken seriously, to be heard, to be noticed more

I have nailed down my option (in my opinion) to AscendXS (w/ DOUBLE Copulins) AND XistXS, WHY?
    - as I am young and don't want to scare everyone off I am going to go easy on the AscendXS dosage, one drop MAX in a day
    - Even though I am in my 20's, apparently Asians produce weaker AndrosterONE, so I thought why not go for a stronger product?
    - I couldn't decide whether I want Taboo or Xist for a secondary, but I have stumbled upon more positive reviews for Xist which is why I am going for it over Taboo

- I have read about APIXS and how it would be less intimidating for someone my age, but it seems that for it to be effective I'd need a few drops at a time, but, I was thinking, shouldn't a LOW dosage of AscendXS have the same effect as MULTIPLE dosages of APIXS? Because they are both STATUS products right? Why not have less of a strong pheromone, than more drops of a weaker pheromone? I hope that makes sense

What would YOU suggest I should purchase from PheromoneXS?

and What would YOU use if you're in your young 20's as a male?
    Curious to read what you have to say !

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

oh and I forgot to mention, most of the people I am around are males and females in their teens and low 20's also
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Welcome Pingu.

I started pheros rather early in my life as well..and androtics as well.
      I started in 2009, and I'm now 28.

I learned the socials were better during that time of my life.
      Also the 2x cops wont make the Rone in Ascend any stronger in my opinion, you'll just smell like fresh sex honestly lol.
      I look forward to others in the community that can help.
      I'm certain Bloodburn could steer you to some good mixes that have been good for people of oriental descent.
      I believe it does matter.
      Best wishes !!!

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

I believe Vibe (or perhaps Love Boat or Flirt) might be better than Xist if your goal is to only flirt with girls and joke around with guys.

As for oil, I live in Thailand so OZ can't beat ours in term of day to day temp or even summer. I still find spray very effective. In fact, I even used spray in an outdoor rave festival at around 30C this past weekend and it still worked just fine.

Comment

I got too excited and went ahead with a purchase of Oil AscendXS with Double Cops... yay!

now I need a suitable social, or two

AscendXS already has plenty of Androsterone, and for someone my age, I shouldn't need a Attractant such as EvolveXS right? I'm not sure

I still have leftovers Sexual Mones from Androtics years ago so I wouldn't need any new one of those for a while

I remember ALWAYS getting heavy crashes and tiredness after a few hours of using Instant Shine (Androtics) in the past
          I don't know whether the Pheromone that caused the crash when I've used Instant Shine was Androstadienone (A1) or not but, from research, I think it could be likely
          I'm afraid to get CohesionXS because it contains a HIGH amount of Androstadienone (A1) and from what I've read, it could also be causing depression in some people

Unless I am wrong about the A1 depression and CohesionXS thing (I hope I am), I think that it would be best for me to avoid products with Androstadienone (A1), so I don't think that I should get CohensionXS, I'll request a sample of it though to test it out

So, I think the most suitable social options for me right now are -

MEN
          TabooXS - Don't really see many good things written about this
          XiSt - Has Androsterone as it's the first molecule, putting 2-3x drops of this with the AscendXS might ghost me out

UNISEX
          BlissXS - Seems like an awesome social, but what if that one drop of AscendXS I am putting on isn't enough to strengthen attraction?
          FlirtXS - Not sure about this, it is very low on mones content... I wouldn't want to apply 5x drops everytime

Comment

On LoveBoatXS's product information it says

Some ingredients are subject to restrictions in Australia and have been replaced to maintain compliance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              I believe Vibe (or perhaps Love Boat or Flirt) might be better than Xist if your goal is to only flirt with girls and joke around with guys.
              You're right XiSt does not look like the most suitable product for the outcome I want

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                As for oil, I live in Thailand so OZ can't beat ours in term of day to day temp or even summer. I still find spray very effective. In fact, I even used spray in an outdoor rave festival at around 30C this past weekend and it still worked just fine.
                Hi Bloodburn! Just curious, what cover scent do you think would be suitable for these kind of warmer temperatures?
                Do you think Pepper & Nutmeg would be 'okay' or would it be a very uncharacteristic scent when it's hotter?

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Hi Bloodburn! Just curious, what cover scent do you think would be suitable for these kind of warmer temperatures?
                  Do you think Pepper & Nutmeg would be 'okay' or would it be a very uncharacteristic scent when it's hotter?
                  If you're going double cops...then pepper nutmeg or sultans oud. Also I think Bloodburn was really on to something with his suggestions of Vibe (this is a mix of connections and flirt. Don't overlook Vibe, I think you'll find vibe pleasant.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't know that was a mix of the other two.....interesting, and it all makes sense now!

Welcome pingu . Taboo has A1 too. Although we're still beta testing it, xs193 is turning out to be a really good blend. I've gotten really good results with it.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I never tried Aventus, so I wouldn't know. Is this a newer one?

• Bloodburn
                      Bloodburn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aventus is a knockoff of Aventus. Designer type scents (Aqua Di Gio, Aventus, Cool Water, Le Male) has been there for more than a year I believe.

Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I liked the adg and aventus covers I tried sultan's and prayer nutmeg and they were not for me. Very very strong tho
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome pingu to PSX community I look ???? forward to hearing about your awesome kick ass stories in the near future ????????????. Have fun!
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                          Welcome pingu to PSX community I look ???? forward to hearing about your awesome kick ass stories in the near future ????????????. Have fun!
                          Lmao Did you really put eyes after look? Omg you're such a dork.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Lmao Did you really put eyes after look? Omg you're such a dork.
                            Hey I can't help it
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                              Phoenix2886 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Agreed. You are a dork.

Right now my mind is leaning towards a bottle of Ascend, Taboo and XiSt

But would 1x drop from each bottle (3 drops total) overdose or ghost out a 20yo when he's around others the same age?
                            Does anyone have an opinion?

Comment

Welcome Pingu! You're definitely in good hands with the advice you've obtained .

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                Welcome pingu . Taboo has A1 too. Although we're still beta testing it, xs193 is turning out to be a really good blend. I've gotten really good results with it.
                                Scottie2Hottie I realised that, but as it is fourth on the list of ingredients I didn't think it would be as big of a deal as CohesionXS for say

But! on second thought, I looked deeper into TabooXS, finding other user's posts online and it appears that there does seem to be a crash and even a depressive effect from using TabooXS

Dammit I thought I had the ultimate combo planned out
                                I'll request a sample of Taboo though to try it

So at the moment, I have purchased AscendXS
                                and going to purchase XiSt
                                use One Drop of each on a regular day

I wonder whether one drop of AscendXS and XiSt would be enough a guy in his 20's?

Comment

I haven't used a lot of Flirt but I had fun with it in a young college coffee shop in America. Bliss is another fun one I've tried and liked, blabbermouth. XIST is a must have. If I had to have just one xs I think it would be xist. Get a sample of exotica, I had a good night with it. It's not strong at all but I think its meant to be older status Asian. Restrained Respect, might get some higher caliber women, speaking of which, Celebrity is still on my sample list but I've heard good things.

Cops is great, its an acquired response though. Sex smells like cops, cops smell like sex, real young girls won't recognize it as sexual yet or so they say. I tend to agree.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X