yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you for the invite Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the invite Steve

It was great to talk to you a month ago, and the phermones work great.

hey Rustedjunk welcome to the forum. I hope you test and share your experiences with us. sign up for steve's newsletter if you haven't done already. There are some goodies and great information coming from his newsletters.

Comment

Welcomes all around! Do sign up for the newsletter, you'll get anything from inspirational reports from it, to interesting self improvement tips! It's a great actively updated newsletter.

Comment

Rustedjunk ... lol ... nice nick name dude !
        haha

Welcome to the forum. Glad you like the products already.
        really hope that you will share all your love and hate for each product

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

So awesome to have everybody signing up. We are assembling quite a community here. Its going to be really cool when more and more people are here and when you post your results you get to start testing some cool molecules. I know I'm excited about the first one I just released this weekend.

Even if you're just a part-time poster who wants to participate in helping others or just merely posting about your own experiences, all are welcome here.

So glad you joined and I know you're going to have some great posts to share

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X