yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie in da house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie in da house.

Hey, everyone! I'm recently just getting into 'mones and really starting to read a lot about it. I started with Ascend for work and received some sample with it. I used the samples of Xist and Cohesion I received and let me just say I had an amazing weekend. However I have a lady friend moving back soon and we already have plans to spend some time together. What would you guys recommend to spice things up? I'm a 30 year old male and she's 27. It seems like Xist would be a good choice, but I definitely want things to go into a sexual direction.

Welcome ????????!
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. I think Ascend + Xist + Cohesion is good for sexual tension also.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I'm with Jimmy42 on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortisy View Post
            Hey, everyone! I'm recently just getting into 'mones and really starting to read a lot about it. I started with Ascend for work and received some sample with it. I used the samples of Xist and Cohesion I received and let me just say I had an amazing weekend. However I have a lady friend moving back soon and we already have plans to spend some time together. What would you guys recommend to spice things up? I'm a 30 year old male and she's 27. It seems like Xist would be a good choice, but I definitely want things to go into a sexual direction.
            If you want sex go with SOB, if you want a more personal experience try EVOLVE+XIST, although that could turn sexual as well but starts off as personal and social. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome Mortisy!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mortisy!
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm definitely going to try out these recommendations!

Comment

Welcome to the community !

Comment

Welcome, some Cohesion and Evolve could go farrrrr
                      Xist in the long term will be good.

Comment

Welcome to da house
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Mortisy View Post

Mortisy!

Wohoo! That happens all the time. I mean it happens so often, I feel like it is 100% of the time. Usually , our clients love the samples we give them more than the actual product they purchase.

It depends on the relationship and how comfortable you guys are with each other.

Have you been intimate with her in any way, does she flirt with you heavy and you guys speak sexually. Are you really friends, in terms of you relate like friends

How you guys relate or your past would be useful information

Comment

welcome.
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome.

This is such a fun online community.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! Agree on the Evolve, if you already have some comfort with your lady friend.
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Welcome and good hunting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X