yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

finally jioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally jioned

hi people, ive used pheromones for 4 months now, been on another forum and finally join this one as well.
    i already see a lot of good knowledge i havnt seen before, god damn i dont have time for all this reading haha

anyway, xist was one of my first pheromones and the first one that gave me clear results.
    testing other pxs products now.

i cant wait for a good opertunity to put some sob sprays. i have the tester and i feel like it might be my new best friend.

Welcome! I love SOB.

Comment

Welcome. Never tried SOB.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is that, Muestereate?

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet she could pull it off.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, you guys are making me extremely curious about SOB, I might need to add it to my cyber monday list.

Weclome! I'm glad xist came through for you with results.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

thx people.
        well last night ive put 3 sample sprays of sob.
        on the first spray i had a huge smile and i was thinking fuck yeah!!

god damn i've missed the pxs sprays, i need to stock them asap.

well the night started late for me and it was rainninng so it was kinda weak night but from the little interactions i had its was fuckinnnnggggg awsome!

amazing self effects, probably had a little placebo effect in it but hey, thats a brilliant name for a product and its doing its job.
        i felt like i got alot of respect as they were mostly guys everywhere but the very few girls also seemed interseted.

cant wait to test again.

Comment

its an eyeopener for sure.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Xist and SOB are our favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Welcome to the XS community. Xist and SOB are our favorites.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Until this, I used the word "comfortable" to describe how I felt. even when I shouldn't have felt comfortable I did. I got away from it because of a couple people took treating me beta to far for to long.

Comment

Welcome to the family !

Comment

I have no idea how Xist for men and for women are different. Let us know your findings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I have no idea how Xist for men and for women are different. Let us know your findings.
                      I don't either... I just know that I've heard it hits strangers hard and fast, me likey. Add some XSR32 and we're going on a TRIP!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	sexy-girl-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	194
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	82173 Oooooh yeahhhhhh

Comment

Welcome Hombre!
                        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome to this forum Hombre!

Comment

Welcome!!
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

greetings hombre
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X