yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe sample i tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe sample i tried

My experience with BABE was like putting on the perfect wedding dress. It made me feel like the best version of myself. I wore it to an outdoor school fair and felt great and had positive interations and felt good. The next day I wore it to lunch with my old boss...but I also wore betrothal. He told me I was beautiful and told me I shouldnt jump into another marriage. I notice that with betrothal...men have said dont get married again...and then they say they want to marry me! Anyway, old boss tried to get me to have a beer and then another ( i declined second one- he was disapointed) he acted like he was in love and asked me for a full body massage! He asked me to have an affair with him.. has never been so blatant with me. Anyway BABE really works for me! I wore it with xist.

next i tried tease sample. That made me judgemental and competitive i didnt get good reactions wiith it. I wore it with xist for women.

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
    My experience with BABE was like putting on the perfect wedding dress. It made me feel like the best version of myself. I wore it to an outdoor school fair and felt great and had positive interations and felt good. The next day I wore it to lunch with my old boss...but I also wore betrothal. He told me I was beautiful and told me I shouldnt jump into another marriage. I notice that with betrothal...men have said dont get married again...and then they say they want to marry me! Anyway, old boss tried to get me to have a beer and then another ( i declined second one- he was disapointed) he acted like he was in love and asked me for a full body massage! He asked me to have an affair with him.. has never been so blatant with me. Anyway BABE really works for me! I wore it with xist.

next i tried tease sample. That made me judgemental and competitive i didnt get good reactions wiith it. I wore it with xist for women.
    wow... sounded like a pure magic
    so Babe effect is quite scary? can you explain about background of yourself, boss and current situation? just to enlighten me about the conditions involved ????????
    PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
    LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
    PT : Captain, THU
    Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Wow, wild experiences.
      I keep looking for more of your experiences.

Comment

Hmm, perhaps this should be moved to the woman under board?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And of course Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome mouse GIF
            , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...