yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to the scene and excited for some fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the scene and excited for some fun!

Hello!

New to the pheromone scene but have been experimenting with a few for a little while and having lots of fun. This is my first post (long) so bear with me, please!

A little about me! I'm a wanderer. I work remotely as a software developer and travel a lot. I don't travel for work so much as I travel for gyms. I moonlight as a mixed martial artist and spend a good majority of my time traveling to different gyms/training camps around the world working with a lot of top talent in various promotions.

I really enjoy my life even though it's very fast paced. I have a great group of close friends and am part of a community I can call family. I'm confident and in great shape. I'm 29 years old. I consider myself good looking albeit short at 5'7. I haven't been looking to get into pheromones for any particular reason other than research. Since I travel a lot and I meet people from all walks of life I'm primarily flirting with pheromones that leave a lasting impact from the first encounter. A lot of my encounters with people are brief or in the span of days. Whether its a one night stand/good conversation/self effects, I'm looking to max out on each experience possible.

That being said, I started this journey recently and I've amassed a small collection of pheromones that I've been testing out. Here is what I got so far:

Xist: I bought xist simply because it seems to pair well with a lot of other pheromones. I figured it won't be that useful for me as I'm not around a single person that often to imprint on. I'm also not looking for a relationship so any hits from this will likely be unnoticed.

This pheromone is a sleeper. Rather than looking at this as a "reset" for a relationship, I've found this pheromone acts as a "reset" in general.

An example of this. I just got back from spending a couple weeks back east. I was part of a brazilian jiu jitsu seminar. There were a bunch of us from all around at this event -- teaching or training. A lot of guys with a lot of egos. One of the pro's at the event and I don't get along. Its not that we particularly find anything offensive about each other, we just don't mix well. You know those people that are oil to your water for no particular reason? Yeah, that's the guy. Given that, our interactions with each other over the years have always been less than stellar. First day at the event went as expected. People started rolling into the event and getting setup with their groups/friends and exchange pleasantries. I see Mr. Oil. We give each other a nod and thats it. At times we were even in the same circle and never spoke to each other. This is normal and expected behavior. Perfect candidate for 'mones maybe?

That day I didn't wear any pheromones. I hadn't planned on it since I was gonna be training and getting all hot and sweaty I figured it would be a waste of product. The next day, as I was leaving my hotel room I decided to spray 1 spray of xist. I wasn't sure exactly my thought process other than "I wonder if I'll get an effect from a guy?" At this point in time all I have from some samples is Xist, Taboo, and Love Boat. Not the best selection for testing with a guy but I'm just swinging for left field here. With xist applied, I'm out the door!

I get to the second day of training. We are going over the plan and some of the istruction for the day. I had made a suggestion about the grip we were to be teaching for one of the submissions. To my surprise, Mr. Oil spoke up and agreed with me when one of the others in the group didn't. That was odd. Though it wasn't blatant, there were times when this guy would talk to me. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but we've known each other long enough that we just don't talk to each other. Its normal to hear no words directed my way from Mr. Oil. Now, I'm getting him responding to general statements I make, chiming in on conversation I'm involved with, etc., This became a normal occurance during the 3 of the 5 days I was there. The last day, I didn't wear any xist. That day, although Mr. Oil was a little more enganged with me he was definitely less so than the previous days.

Taboo: I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I haven't noticed any hits with this one standalone. I've tried 1x and up to 4x spray in different scenarios. Nothing I would have chalked up to a hit. I wore this out at 4x spray one day when I went a conference for work. I met a lot of people at this conference. If you aren't networking and meeting as many people as you can at a conference you are doing it wrong. This conference had a lot of college students at it. Various college campus' math/CS departments took a trip to the conference for educational purposes. The conference was through the weekend but I only went for one of the days. I live in the area so I could commute. I gamed a lot of girls that day but the hits I received were normal to me and not any different than I would have received if I talked to them without the taboo. I did have amazing results later that night used in a combo which I'll share in an in depth review later.

LoveBoat: I love this one. I call this one ChattyCathy. Whenever I wear this one, the people around me can't seem to keep their mouths shut (especially women). People who are not conversationists start talking to me about the most random things. Anything to start a conversation. I find that it seems to put people in a trance. When I wear this its almost as those around me see conversation equal to satisfaction. Its as if engaging with me is the most satisfying thing at the moment. Conversation always seems to lean on the playful and flirty side. Once the conversation starts flowing the innuendos increase and this can easily be taken sexual with the right combo or game. Even with men, conversation leans towards "light" and "fun." I never feel like I'm competing in conversation with guys while wearing LoveBoat. This is definitely the innuendo combo. Once the conversation starts flowing the innuendos increase and this can easily be taken sexual with the right combo or game.

Bliss: Like a lot of posts before me, I think Bliss is my favorite so far. I get the most consistent results every time I wear this. At first, I would notice self-effects or at least a placebo effect but that's quickly faded with repeat use. The effects on those around me is always astonishing. Whenever I wear this, it immediately puts those around me in a better mood. I'm not sure if it actually puts people in a better mood rather than allows people to process things internally in a different way and allow them to show more emotion. I find people to be rather one-dimensional in their feelings. I know I am. I'm level-headed to an extent but even when I get mad and something really bothers me, no matter how well I keep it together, it sticks with me. These feelings will of course compete with other feelings I have. I'm no longer 100% happy, I'm 80% happy with 20% anger and that will show in various circumstances. That is natural. Bliss, I find helps people compartmentalize their feelings. It helps people process and move on from their negativity and be in a good mental state. Things that are bothering them just don't seem to be that important. Bliss via perspective. You realize what really matters and hold on to that. Whenver I wear this people's demeanor/vibe is so bright and happy. People speak with smiles in their voices and seem so into the moment in such a positive way.

Mascot: I bought Mascot to test at the gym. I train with a lot of professional mixed martial artists and when you compete at such a high-level you are almost gauranteed an ego to match. Ego is never more apparent than in training. I wanted to see if Mascot could soften the egos of some people during training. Since Mascot is the dog mix and makes you man's best friend I was hoping I would notice those around me wanting to be around me even more and be jovial during training. I did not notice anything with this mix. I've tried it up to 5x spray and I haven't noticed anything. I've tried wearing it during hangouts with the guys or chill events and noticed no increase perceived behaviors from my male friends. Maybe I already am everyone's best friend. I'd like to keep testing this one though, maybe in a combo?

SOB: Man, this is the goldilocks 'mone. I get ghosted from intimidation on this one at 1x spray. I've only been able to get hits from this one in a combo with Bliss or LoveBoat. I have had some incredible situations that I want to say were created and/or helped along from the combo's I wore. I'll have a review on this one coming up. I just cannot wear this one by itself. I see no self-effects from it but I'm avoided like the plague. I should preface that I give off a naturally intimidating vibe. I do not get opened often. However, when I open I have the game to close well. I think that SOB solo is too much for my body chemistry. SOB on top of my existing personality traits turn me into a 5'7" 150lb monster in the eyes of the people. haha.

I have in sample form:

Crush - Haven't tested.

Celebrity - haven't noticed anything really with that one either in my tests at 1x spray. I have probably 2x spray from the sample bottle left. Combo ideas for this one would be good from the products I currently have.

Ascend - I feel so beta wearing this. When I wear ascend guys everywhere just test me. Whether its stares, or conversation, I'm definitely a threat and I don't like that.

Ascend w/cops - I love this one so far. Only wore it twice. Had to meet some colleagues on a project over the course of a few days (I have to be phsyically in the office for a week twice out of the year) and immediately noticed the respect I was given. I had blatant and major hits from one of the newer hires. One of my colleagues is a genius. She's about 21 just graduated college and is incredibly talented. She's also extremely attractive. This girl is the definition of stacked. She's half Korean and Peruvian. She's petite but has an amazing body, thick thighs, and big chest. She's the entire package and knows it. She is also the definition of the stereotypical "entitled millenial." As talented and hot as she is her behaviors always bother me. Wearing ascend w/cops around her turnsed her into such a submissive and controlled human being. Given her intellect she's not a team player. She can typically do things much faster than a lot of people and she's not patient. We always have problems with her when its teamwork time. Anywho, I'm the project lead (always) and I'm getting our gnatt chart situated with timelines and what not. I told this girl she had to work with another team member on a particular task. When I told her this her response was "Yes, of course!" I had to look up from my laptop at my other colleage who gave me a "Did that just come out of her mouth?" She never agrees to anything always groans and makes an disgruntled comment. I started paying attention at this point. I noticed she was always gazing at me. She kept fidgetting her legs, crossing them and uncrossing them over and over.

I wore this one around her for the remainder of our meetings and every time she listened to me like all she wanted to do was please me. Her body language definitely spoke to turned on/interested. At one point during our meeting she stepped away from the restroom. She came back with her hair up, neck exposed and sweatshirt off. It was 40 degrees in the office. She was wearing a very sheer top with her bra easily seen through. You could tell it was an outfit thrown together with the intention of not taking off her sweatshirt. She came and sat right next to me at the conference table with her laptop. She pushed her chair back so she was further away from the table. When she would extend her arms to her keyboard she would naturally squeeze her breasts, pushing them up and creating massive cleavage. This was clearly on purpose. Man, if she weren't a colleague...

Evolve - Evolve I've only worn in combo's. I've had more intense orgasms when I've worn evolve in stacks. I've also noticed women seem to fuck like they are possessed when wearing it. Back scratching, intense moaning, arching like you wouldn't believe. This stack turns it up to 11. Need to get a full size.

I know this has been a little long winded! Been lurking awhile and figured it was time to say hi!

Good luck and welcome, lots of info to get around here.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Thanks! This forum has been a goldmine.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
        Hello!

Ascend w/cops - I love this one so far. Only wore it twice. Had to meet some colleagues on a project over the course of a few days (I have to be phsyically in the office for a week twice out of the year) and immediately noticed the respect I was given. I had blatant and major hits from one of the newer hires. One of my colleagues is a genius. She's about 21 just graduated college and is incredibly talented. She's also extremely attractive. This girl is the definition of stacked. She's half Korean and Peruvian. She's petite but has an amazing body, thick thighs, and big chest. She's the entire package and knows it. She is also the definition of the stereotypical "entitled millenial." As talented and hot as she is her behaviors always bother me. Wearing ascend w/cops around her turnsed her into such a submissive and controlled human being. Given her intellect she's not a team player. She can typically do things much faster than a lot of people and she's not patient. We always have problems with her when its teamwork time. Anywho, I'm the project lead (always) and I'm getting our gnatt chart situated with timelines and what not. I told this girl she had to work with another team member on a particular task. When I told her this her response was "Yes, of course!" I had to look up from my laptop at my other colleage who gave me a "Did that just come out of her mouth?" She never agrees to anything always groans and makes an disgruntled comment. I started paying attention at this point. I noticed she was always gazing at me. She kept fidgetting her legs, crossing them and uncrossing them over and over.

I wore this one around her for the remainder of our meetings and every time she listened to me like all she wanted to do was please me. Her body language definitely spoke to turned on/interested. At one point during our meeting she stepped away from the restroom. She came back with her hair up, neck exposed and sweatshirt off. It was 40 degrees in the office. She was wearing a very sheer top with her bra easily seen through. You could tell it was an outfit thrown together with the intention of not taking off her sweatshirt. She came and sat right next to me at the conference table with her laptop. She pushed her chair back so she was further away from the table. When she would extend her arms to her keyboard she would naturally squeeze her breasts, pushing them up and creating massive cleavage. This was clearly on purpose. Man, if she weren't a colleague...

!
        I think this is one of the best Ascend reviews I've seen.
        I haven't tried with cops yet because I was in a relationship but now it seems like Ascend with cops would be pretty fun for the office.
        Welcome, I look forward to more of your post and I'll subscribe if you start a journal.

Comment

• Young_grasshopper
          Young_grasshopper commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Curious to see what her behavior is to me with other mones. I had such a good reaction from her I want to keep testing on her. Although I could get in trouble with that one...

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
        Hello!

New to the pheromone scene but have been experimenting with a few for a little while and having lots of fun. This is my first post (long) so bear with me, please!

A little about me! I'm a wanderer. I work remotely as a software developer and travel a lot. I don't travel for work so much as I travel for gyms. I moonlight as a mixed martial artist and spend a good majority of my time traveling to different gyms/training camps around the world working with a lot of top talent in various promotions.

I really enjoy my life even though it's very fast paced. I have a great group of close friends and am part of a community I can call family. I'm confident and in great shape. I'm 29 years old. I consider myself good looking albeit short at 5'7. I haven't been looking to get into pheromones for any particular reason other than research. Since I travel a lot and I meet people from all walks of life I'm primarily flirting with pheromones that leave a lasting impact from the first encounter. A lot of my encounters with people are brief or in the span of days. Whether its a one night stand/good conversation/self effects, I'm looking to max out on each experience possible.

That being said, I started this journey recently and I've amassed a small collection of pheromones that I've been testing out. Here is what I got so far:

Xist: I bought xist simply because it seems to pair well with a lot of other pheromones. I figured it won't be that useful for me as I'm not around a single person that often to imprint on. I'm also not looking for a relationship so any hits from this will likely be unnoticed.

This pheromone is a sleeper. Rather than looking at this as a "reset" for a relationship, I've found this pheromone acts as a "reset" in general.

An example of this. I just got back from spending a couple weeks back east. I was part of a brazilian jiu jitsu seminar. There were a bunch of us from all around at this event -- teaching or training. A lot of guys with a lot of egos. One of the pro's at the event and I don't get along. Its not that we particularly find anything offensive about each other, we just don't mix well. You know those people that are oil to your water for no particular reason? Yeah, that's the guy. Given that, our interactions with each other over the years have always been less than stellar. First day at the event went as expected. People started rolling into the event and getting setup with their groups/friends and exchange pleasantries. I see Mr. Oil. We give each other a nod and thats it. At times we were even in the same circle and never spoke to each other. This is normal and expected behavior. Perfect candidate for 'mones maybe?

That day I didn't wear any pheromones. I hadn't planned on it since I was gonna be training and getting all hot and sweaty I figured it would be a waste of product. The next day, as I was leaving my hotel room I decided to spray 1 spray of xist. I wasn't sure exactly my thought process other than "I wonder if I'll get an effect from a guy?" At this point in time all I have from some samples is Xist, Taboo, and Love Boat. Not the best selection for testing with a guy but I'm just swinging for left field here. With xist applied, I'm out the door!

I get to the second day of training. We are going over the plan and some of the istruction for the day. I had made a suggestion about the grip we were to be teaching for one of the submissions. To my surprise, Mr. Oil spoke up and agreed with me when one of the others in the group didn't. That was odd. Though it wasn't blatant, there were times when this guy would talk to me. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but we've known each other long enough that we just don't talk to each other. Its normal to hear no words directed my way from Mr. Oil. Now, I'm getting him responding to general statements I make, chiming in on conversation I'm involved with, etc., This became a normal occurance during the 3 of the 5 days I was there. The last day, I didn't wear any xist. That day, although Mr. Oil was a little more enganged with me he was definitely less so than the previous days.

Taboo: I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I haven't noticed any hits with this one standalone. I've tried 1x and up to 4x spray in different scenarios. Nothing I would have chalked up to a hit. I wore this out at 4x spray one day when I went a conference for work. I met a lot of people at this conference. If you aren't networking and meeting as many people as you can at a conference you are doing it wrong. This conference had a lot of college students at it. Various college campus' math/CS departments took a trip to the conference for educational purposes. The conference was through the weekend but I only went for one of the days. I live in the area so I could commute. I gamed a lot of girls that day but the hits I received were normal to me and not any different than I would have received if I talked to them without the taboo. I did have amazing results later that night used in a combo which I'll share in an in depth review later.

LoveBoat: I love this one. I call this one ChattyCathy. Whenever I wear this one, the people around me can't seem to keep their mouths shut (especially women). People who are not conversationists start talking to me about the most random things. Anything to start a conversation. I find that it seems to put people in a trance. When I wear this its almost as those around me see conversation equal to satisfaction. Its as if engaging with me is the most satisfying thing at the moment. Conversation always seems to lean on the playful and flirty side. Once the conversation starts flowing the innuendos increase and this can easily be taken sexual with the right combo or game. Even with men, conversation leans towards "light" and "fun." I never feel like I'm competing in conversation with guys while wearing LoveBoat. This is definitely the innuendo combo. Once the conversation starts flowing the innuendos increase and this can easily be taken sexual with the right combo or game.

Bliss: Like a lot of posts before me, I think Bliss is my favorite so far. I get the most consistent results every time I wear this. At first, I would notice self-effects or at least a placebo effect but that's quickly faded with repeat use. The effects on those around me is always astonishing. Whenever I wear this, it immediately puts those around me in a better mood. I'm not sure if it actually puts people in a better mood rather than allows people to process things internally in a different way and allow them to show more emotion. I find people to be rather one-dimensional in their feelings. I know I am. I'm level-headed to an extent but even when I get mad and something really bothers me, no matter how well I keep it together, it sticks with me. These feelings will of course compete with other feelings I have. I'm no longer 100% happy, I'm 80% happy with 20% anger and that will show in various circumstances. That is natural. Bliss, I find helps people compartmentalize their feelings. It helps people process and move on from their negativity and be in a good mental state. Things that are bothering them just don't seem to be that important. Bliss via perspective. You realize what really matters and hold on to that. Whenver I wear this people's demeanor/vibe is so bright and happy. People speak with smiles in their voices and seem so into the moment in such a positive way.

Mascot: I bought Mascot to test at the gym. I train with a lot of professional mixed martial artists and when you compete at such a high-level you are almost gauranteed an ego to match. Ego is never more apparent than in training. I wanted to see if Mascot could soften the egos of some people during training. Since Mascot is the dog mix and makes you man's best friend I was hoping I would notice those around me wanting to be around me even more and be jovial during training. I did not notice anything with this mix. I've tried it up to 5x spray and I haven't noticed anything. I've tried wearing it during hangouts with the guys or chill events and noticed no increase perceived behaviors from my male friends. Maybe I already am everyone's best friend. I'd like to keep testing this one though, maybe in a combo?

SOB: Man, this is the goldilocks 'mone. I get ghosted from intimidation on this one at 1x spray. I've only been able to get hits from this one in a combo with Bliss or LoveBoat. I have had some incredible situations that I want to say were created and/or helped along from the combo's I wore. I'll have a review on this one coming up. I just cannot wear this one by itself. I see no self-effects from it but I'm avoided like the plague. I should preface that I give off a naturally intimidating vibe. I do not get opened often. However, when I open I have the game to close well. I think that SOB solo is too much for my body chemistry. SOB on top of my existing personality traits turn me into a 5'7" 150lb monster in the eyes of the people. haha.

I have in sample form:

Crush - Haven't tested.

Celebrity - haven't noticed anything really with that one either in my tests at 1x spray. I have probably 2x spray from the sample bottle left. Combo ideas for this one would be good from the products I currently have.

Ascend - I feel so beta wearing this. When I wear ascend guys everywhere just test me. Whether its stares, or conversation, I'm definitely a threat and I don't like that.

Evolve - Evolve I've only worn in combo's. I've had more intense orgasms when I've worn evolve in stacks. I've also noticed women seem to fuck like they are possessed when wearing it. Back scratching, intense moaning, arching like you wouldn't believe. This stack turns it up to 11. Need to get a full size.

I know this has been a little long winded! Been lurking awhile and figured it was time to say hi!

Wow, impressive. I love this introduction/testimonial. The Evolve experience had me going but Wow! I literally got wet on that one, ahahhaahahh

I definitely will be subscribing to your journal.

If you haven't found them already, here are two links I think will interest you

Steve has quite a few blends to keep you occupied and a few more being cooked up. Since you are experimenting and super good at it, I look forward to you trying them all and giving us some feedback.

Comment

Woah that's one way to make an entrance! I'm quite liking the effort you put into it and it makes me interested in trying some of it out. Would be great if you made a journal so we could read it. Anyways, welcome to the forum!
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
            Woah that's one way to make an entrance! I'm quite liking the effort you put into it and it makes me interested in trying some of it out. Would be great if you made a journal so we could read it. Anyways, welcome to the forum!
            Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed. I started a journal that you can read here if you are interested. I wasn't sure where to start so I started at the time I had the biggest results wearing pheromones. You can read here:

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Wow, impressive. I love this introduction/testimonial. The Evolve experience had me going but Wow! I literally got wet on that one, ahahhaahahh

I definitely will be subscribing to your journal.

If you haven't found them already, here are two links I think will interest you

Steve has quite a few blends to keep you occupied and a few more being cooked up. Since you are experimenting and super good at it, I look forward to you trying them all and giving us some feedback.

Good. That's what I do

Thanks for the resources! Much appreciated. I've started a journal if you want to read. I'll be updating it regularly:

Comment

Welcome grasshopper
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

dreamy nicky ricky dicky dawn GIF by Nickelodeon

Comment

Welcome and have fun!

Comment

Welcome! Look forward to hearing more stories from you!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-guys-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	123
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	81181
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X