yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Indonesian Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesian Here?

Hi

im from Indonesia. Anyone also from Indonesia? ????????????

PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
    LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
    PT : Captain, THU
    Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

No but welcome
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
      No but welcome
      Hi thank you manover84 for welcoming me

im looking for ways how to add sigs, you know those descriptions below the post that will show our mones collections..

any ideas?

Comment

Welcome corgicorgi ! I'm not Indonesian but I'm from Southeast Asia though I can't be specific. Some other forum members that are near you are in Thailand and Singapore. To edit your signature, go to the top right and click on your name and go to user settings. Afterwards it will be in the account page under Conversation Detail Options. There you can see you can Edit Post Signature.
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
            Welcome corgicorgi ! I'm not Indonesian but I'm from Southeast Asia though I can't be specific. Some other forum members that are near you are in Thailand and Singapore. To edit your signature, go to the top right and click on your name and go to user settings. Afterwards it will be in the account page under Conversation Detail Options. There you can see you can Edit Post Signature.
            Holaaaa,

Thank you very much, now i have SIGs

Comment

Comment

Hello Bloodburn

thanks for welcoming me. on which part of sea are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

Hello Bloodburn

thanks for welcoming me. on which part of sea are you from?
                  Hey, I'm from Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Hey, I'm from Thailand.
                    really wanted to visit Thailand previously to see chinchilla ranch. I think Thailand and Indonesia are mostly same in terms of humidity and temps..

whats your best sexual mones inside aircon room?

Comment

Thu would work well as its a spray
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

really wanted to visit Thailand previously to see chinchilla ranch. I think Thailand and Indonesia are mostly same in terms of humidity and temps..

whats your best sexual mones inside aircon room?
                        Yes, our climate is mostly the same. It's November now so we're getting close to lowest temp of the year which is still around 33C daytime and 26C nighttime in Bangkok. Humidity is around 80%.

My best sexual mix is not PXS but I hardly use sexual mixes anymore. I find social and attraction such as Xist and Celebrity works much better with women in my country. If SE Asian women wanna have sex with you, attraction leads to that. If they don't, not even the best sexual mix is gonna work because you should know well many are very conservative.

Any mixes both in spray and oil is good in aircon room at 24-26C.

Comment

Nice to have you. I saw that you found one of my posts talking about the Goals system. I think most people think it is too easy and tend to overlook it but it is a really good tool and I know it makes things easier for me. A great learning tool for new and seasoned users as well.

Have you purchased any mones as yet? What are your goals? Teheeeee!

I see you warming up here so I won't rush you. All in due time we will learn more about you and your mone adventures.

I included a link in this post I believe will interest you

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                            Nice to have you. I saw that you found one of my posts talking about the Goals system. I think most people think it is too easy and tend to overlook it but it is a really good tool and I know it makes things easier for me. A great learning tool for new and seasoned users as well.

Have you purchased any mones as yet? What are your goals? Teheeeee!

I see you warming up here so I won't rush you. All in due time we will learn more about you and your mone adventures.

I included a link in this post I believe will interest you

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my
                            Hello there KateD yass for sure i did purchased Ascend and directly opting for 30ml and with 2x cops .. i were previously wanting to get Xist and Evolve as well but i think ill try how Indonesian custom react to my first shipment haha

my goal is to get trust and status. so ive been working in same company for years.. 6 i think.
                            promotion were very nice but i think its time to move on and when i move i wanting to climb to top ladder..

i really get attracted to KV of Ascend, the one with superman-ish design and directly i made my order..

I wish i can get more post and reputation so it would only be soon that i made my Xist or Bliss purchase hehehe

Comment

Welcome and good hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                Welcome and good hunting.
                                thank you for welcoming me MRSNAKE

Comment

Hi, I'm not from Indonesia, however its good to have you here.
                                  Happy Moneing

Comment

minions hello GIFwelcome!!!
                                    , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X