yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to XS

Hi All,

I'm new to XS but not to phero world, previously have used AD product mainly A314 & Ammo, haven't used any phero products for awhile but now I'm back and looking forward to try on the XS products

Any recommendations for the products close to the A314 or Ammo?

Cheers

Welcome!!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

VSuper to the forum! I'm not knowledgeable enough to answer your question but I've heard that APi is most similar to A314, though I'd wager you listen to the more experienced members on this issue.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I don't know that XS has products that are equivalent the products you mentioned.
        I've tried the products you mentioned and I would suggest using XS's G.O.A.L.S. system

APi from what I've read and conversations that I've had with friends who have used it and A314..is not A314.
        It is good in its own right for a "street respect" type vibe.

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Even A314 isn't A314 anymore. APi was based on an early version of A314. Back when it was actually worth a shit. Most people have probably never experienced it. Today A314 is all about fear and intimidation. When A314 first came out it quite honestly wasn't that good. It was crude and clunky. It had what I called spacing issues. It was like there was an invisible barrier that extended like 10 ft around you. No one would dare breech that wall. Kinda hard to run game if everyone scatters when you approach. Once Michael Harris got it right it was a phenomenal product. Sleek, sophisticated, it embodied the essence of a successful, worldly man of power. As the ad copy used to say, it's like showing up in a bespoke suit. When Michael sold the company he took the formula with him. Then AD started making all kinds of excuses why A314 all of the sudden sucked. The truth of the matter is that they have no clue how to reproduce it. They never will. They have been milking the reputation that it once had and resting on it's laurels. Now they are selling a "special edition" A314 for $250. It's probably the biggest scam ever in the history of pheromones. Even worse than back in the Dark Ages when they were selling pig urine as a pheromone in the back of magazines right next to the x-ray specs. No seriously, I shit you not.

I don't think you'll find an equivalent of A314. But it isn't all that great anyway. It's a new age in the realm of pheros. While some of the next gen pheros rely on the same fear/intimidation model, there are innovators like SteveO who are skillfully crafting products that break the mold. I've used both APi and Ascend. IMO Ascend is actually closer to the good A314. To me APi leans more toward the social side. If you do want that intimidation factor perhaps look at Dominant Ascend. It's basically Ascend minus the buffers.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL

• happytaps
              happytaps commented
              Editing a comment
              Its funny reading this. I JUST got my A314 in the mail after waiting 2 months. I was gonna cancel but forgot, they sent me an extra A314 & 2 "hunter" sprays free to make up for the wait.

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              happytaps when you use Hunted use 2 sprays. Hunted is actually pretty spectacular.!! I wish I could get one of those hunted from you..trade maybe?? lol

Originally posted by VSuper View Post
            Hi All,

I'm new to XS but not to phero world, previously have used AD product mainly A314 & Ammo, haven't used any phero products for awhile but now I'm back and looking forward to try on the XS products

Any recommendations for the products close to the A314 or Ammo?
            Cheers
            Welcome! API and Ascend are pretty good, you can get Ascend in oil or sprays, API is oil. If you go to the PXS site, it will show you what the goals are.
            Last edited by manover84; 11-13-2018, 06:39 AM.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Welcome! API and Ascend are pretty good, you can get them both in oil or sprays. If you go to the PXS site, it will show you what the goals are.
              Api comes in a spray now?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                would be pretty awesome lol.

Thank you everyone and @Scottie2Hottie for the great input on this, previously I've a very good result with A314 when they released the small bottle spray. I will try both API and Ascend, just with Ascend it came in two delivery system of spray and oil, what do you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Api comes in a spray now?
                Ha fixed, thanks
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuper View Post
                  Thank you everyone and @Scottie2Hottie for the great input on this, previously I've a very good result with A314 when they released the small bottle spray. I will try both API and Ascend, just with Ascend it came in two delivery system of spray and oil, what do you recommend?
                  Ascend is great at selfies for confidence. However i haven't tried api
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Once you know your goals we definitely have something for you. IF A213 and Ammo were the two products you experienced then prepare to be blown away. Steve has made so many new and awesome blends and still formulating.

I can't wait for you to dip your feet in and get mind blown.

Here is another thread that will interest you :

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Try Evolve to replace ammo, try API or Ascend for A314. I never liked AMMO but Evolve worked very well for me.

Comment

Welcome VSuper. I have much experience with AD products but I'm new too on this forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome to the PSX gang ???? where the cool kids hang
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

nice to meet you!
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for!
                                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                  Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X