yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rookie in the Game !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie in the Game !

New to the pheromone community ! Been testing pheromones for about 6 months with awesome results. Most of the products I have been using are from Liquid alchemy Labs, but I also have products from Love Scent, as well as the whole True Pheromone lineup. Some of my favorites from LAL include Possess Alpha, Wolf, and Vodoo. I also have Bad Wolf and it was awesome the first time I used it. Definitely need to do more testing on the product !

Welcome, I assume your goals are Respect, and attraction?
    I'd like to know more about you including your age, ethnicity and what you want to accomplish.
    That information could allow me to give you a few suggestions on products from XS.

All in all I'm glad to have you and I look forward to learning more myself from your future post

Comment

Comment

Welcome good luck!
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. What XS products are you looking at so far? If you are looking for respect, I personally enjoy using Ascend. I haven't fully dive into the attraction pheromones. Sadly, I can't help you there. I've been enjoying the social and respect I am getting from pheromones. Like you, I am also pretty new to the pheromone world!

Comment

Comment

Welcome! Good to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Welcome to the community! Would love to hear more about your experiences and be sure to check past threads as I personally found it to be quite useful to read them.
                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I'm 28 and also African American..I'm aiight lookwise I guess lol.
                    What worked well for me is Xist, Cohesion,Connections P96.
                    I don't think the Alpha blends here are for me.
                    I've had really good results with AlphaQ from LAL and I plan to purchase Api from XS soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I'm 28 and also African American..I'm aiight lookwise I guess lol.
                      What worked well for me is Xist, Cohesion,Connections P96.
                      I don't think the Alpha blends here are for me.
                      I've had really good results with AlphaQ from LAL and I plan to purchase Api from XS soon.

Comment

Simply because I don't get the self effects and see much effects from others.I compare everything to that A314b Spray. When I put that on its like I have an engine that just went from 4 cylinder to a V12 lol

Comment

Originally posted by SychoStylez View Post
                          New to the pheromone community ! Been testing pheromones for about 6 months with awesome results. Most of the products I have been using are from Liquid alchemy Labs, but I also have products from Love Scent, as well as the whole True Pheromone lineup. Some of my favorites from LAL include Possess Alpha, Wolf, and Vodoo. I also have Bad Wolf and it was awesome the first time I used it. Definitely need to do more testing on the product !
                          I can't wait to here more about you and your experiences
                          welcome dracula GIF
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome to the party! Bobbi...love the animation!
                            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

welcome
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                Simply because I don't get the self effects and see much effects from others.I compare everything to that A314b Spray. When I put that on its like I have an engine that just went from 4 cylinder to a V12 lol
                                Cool, heard good things about the original A314, Unfortunately I never got the chance to try it.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  there's a new one out that is a lot more expensive but supposed to be good. I'm not in the tax bracket to confirm or deny lol

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

I can't wait to here more about you and your experiences
                                welcome dracula GIF
                                Thanks ???? !!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Rookie!

We all start of as rookies so it is all good. I am happy you joined our party and you came at the right time when we are making some huge and awesome changes to our store and community forum.

Have you made a purchase already, if so, what products did you get?

I am glad that you already identified your goals because we have a goals system which makes choosing the right product for you super easy.

Also, we have this amazing program for all pheromone addicts which makes re-stocking on your favorite products cheaper.

Welcome again and we are just as excited to have you here as you are to be here.

Comment

Welcome to XS!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X