yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi I'm Aaron from Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Aaron from Singapore

Hi I'm Asian , Chinese born in Singapore part of South East Asia .

Recently brought Cassonova from S1ck after receiving email from Garry.

Brought wolf from him two years back so I trusted him and did not hesitate to purchase immediately

I hope to make more friends here .

Welcome to the XS community. We have quite a few members from SEA as well. Myself included.

Don't hesitate to stop by "Other Vendors" subforum where we're discussing about LAL products atm.

Also have a read throughout the forum for PXS product reviews and uses that are working great and should be in your collection too if you like pheromones.

Comment

Welcome! I'm from SEA as well and would love to hear about your experiences. Adding to what Bloodburn said try checking out House Of Pheromones as the articles have been quite informative in making my purchase decisions. Hope you have a great time here!
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Hey Aaron! You came to the right place to make friends and discuss about pheromones. I would love to hear more about your experiences with Casanova in the other vendor sub forum.

Comment

Welcome my friend
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome, hope you enjoy the community.

Comment

Welcome Aaron, I look forward to reading your reports.

Comment

Welcome Aaron!
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome to XS, Aaron!

Comment

I see you bought from another company but it led you to us. What brings you here to our crazy, awesome community?

I am glad you are here and we all are eager to help you along your pheromone journey.

Comment

KateD hi nice to know u... where r u from Kate???

Comment

IHateAnalzbutluv69 If you are in Asian, I'd encourage you to read the experiences of other men in Asian who have posted.

They seem to think that social pheromones work well in Asian countries, but formulas with copulins and/or high amounts of androstenone seem to get negative reactions.

Comment

I am so glad to have you here! I can't wait to read more about you
                          , Bobbi

Comment

BobiiJo925 cute name bobbi for a cutie like u....hope to know u more

Comment

• lafemme
                              lafemme commented
                              Editing a comment
                              she's cute and sweet!

Great to see you and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by IHateAnalzbutluv69 View Post
                              BobiiJo925 cute name bobbi for a cutie like u....hope to know u more
                              That you dear, you'll get to know me I promise
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Make sure to share your experiences.

Comment

Welcome
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome
                                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X