yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this site

I am new to this forum and pheromonexs. I have lurked here on and off for some time now and figured it was time to place an order and test things out. I have seen many of you on other boards. How I got really turned on to pheromonexs is I made some trade deals with a friend and he sent me a bunch of random samples. I tested Celebrity as it was kind of what I was looking for and I could tell right away the quality that went into the blend. I like it so much that I actually ordered the full 10ML bottle along with Ascend and SteveO threw in some more samples to!

I will be reporting on everything, just may take some time to get to it all. I look forward to being part of this great community and really being involved. I also ordered some of the ADT to make some of my own mixes as well and this is the one I have been looking at for some time. I made a very simple blend of 2.5MCG Enone, Erone, and A-nol kind of like a very basic Ammo from Androtics. I made everything at the suggested 90& PA to 10DPG and am now just letting sit for a while and will report back to see what I get out of it.

I am always open to any and all advice, and I hope I can be some help to others as well.

Welcome, hope you will like it here.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! I'm sure you will love it here. Everyone is very helpful!
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Looking forward to read your own journal.

Comment

Hey welcome! I've read some of your stuff over at PheroTruth. Glad you're here. I'm sure you have plenty to share.

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
            I am new to this forum and pheromonexs. I have lurked here on and off for some time now and figured it was time to place an order and test things out. I have seen many of you on other boards. How I got really turned on to pheromonexs is I made some trade deals with a friend and he sent me a bunch of random samples. I tested Celebrity as it was kind of what I was looking for and I could tell right away the quality that went into the blend. I like it so much that I actually ordered the full 10ML bottle along with Ascend and SteveO threw in some more samples to!

I will be reporting on everything, just may take some time to get to it all. I look forward to being part of this great community and really being involved. I also ordered some of the ADT to make some of my own mixes as well and this is the one I have been looking at for some time. I made a very simple blend of 2.5MCG Enone, Erone, and A-nol kind of like a very basic Ammo from Androtics. I made everything at the suggested 90& PA to 10DPG and am now just letting sit for a while and will report back to see what I get out of it.

I am always open to any and all advice, and I hope I can be some help to others as well.

Justin

Hurray, you are finally here and I love your enthusiasm. You actually came just in time when Steve O added some new cool features to our forum and will be adding some more.

It is really a good time to be here

I will look out for your experiences.

Comment

Oh the people just don't know how much justintime469 is gonna benefit this forum.
              HAHA welcome over man

Comment

Welcome!!
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Oh, just realized you're an experienced user from PT. I've read many of your reports. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome welcome
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Thank you everyone so much for the warm welcome. Since the fall of AD, I have been testing random stuff and honestly it was the best thing to happen to me, because it caused me to move on and test other things. Actually I did a trade with Jdub is how I got turned on to here because he gave me some samples and Celebrity just hit me hard and it worked so good that I ordered the full 10ML bottle with Ascend and also ADT additive to make some of my own mixes and SteveO threw in Exotica and 2 others(can`t remember what they are)!

So I am very excited to get started here and be involved in what is going on here. I have vowed to test and report on EVERYTHING! It may just take some time to. I am actually getting ready to report on Celebrity. I will post almost everything here and not another board out of respect for the company and the community and what SteveO is doing. I may touch on combos that I try with products from others vendors on other boards, but will stay true to here about solo testing no doubt.

Thank you everyone again for the warm welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome, I just read your first review and it was lovely! Hope you enjoy the new community!
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hello have fun and don't forget to share!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X