yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everything goes well with that XS86 test .

Comment

• Day 4:
      I decided to wear 2 sprays of XS86 and 1 of PSEL... I didn't really notice a lot when I wore it out, I'll go deeper in my journal, I want a weeks worth of testing to post in my journal. I might go up to two sprays of PSEL tomorrow and go to the mall. Later on this afternoon I scrubbed my application points and sprayed 2 XS86 and 1 spray of Celebrity. I know, pace myself but I couldn't help it . I'll go back to testing PSEL and XS86 again tomorrow, but I kind of want to get a combo down pat before my audition this up coming week.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
        Hope everything goes well with that XS86 test .
        Thank you! I've gotten some good feedback just today I think I found my happy spot with P86 @ 2 sprays, but I'm going to up the dose of PSEL and see what that'll be like. I think I felt minor selfies at one, but I'll dig into that a bit more after tomorrow.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Thank you! I've gotten some good feedback just today I think I found my happy spot with P86 @ 2 sprays, but I'm going to up the dose of PSEL and see what that'll be like. I think I felt minor selfies at one, but I'll dig into that a bit more after tomorrow.
          Did you think other people were more attractive with P86? That's my biggest fear.

As above, the man must gnaw off his arm to avoid waking the sleeping beast that he took home while drunk. I thought I might add what my dad calls "double coyote ugly" where the man gnaws off his other arm because he knows she'll be looking for a one armed man.
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Did you think other people were more attractive with P86? That's my biggest fear.
            Yeah I've noticed that people especially women have more of a "glow" to them when scrolling on instagram, and I can't see - or look over what they'd consider imperfections... In real life, I'd say peoples beauty wasn't too enhanced, I think I'd have to go up a few sprays which I might go up... But at 2 sprays I did get complimented that I have a glow going on, that was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Yeah I've noticed that people especially women have more of a "glow" to them when scrolling on instagram, and I can't see - or look over what they'd consider imperfections... In real life, I'd say peoples beauty wasn't too enhanced, I think I'd have to go up a few sprays which I might go up... But at 2 sprays I did get complimented that I have a glow going on, that was nice.
              Hmm, I have P86 and have yet to try it, but Im not sure I want to glow....
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
              Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Hmm, I have P86 and have yet to try it, but Im not sure I want to glow....
                You can spray it and then look in the mirror. You may find yourself better looking.

Comment

• I've only experienced the P86 effect once. It was very surreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    I've only experienced the P86 effect once. It was very surreal.
                    It is.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

It is.
                      Definitely an altered state of consciousness.

Comment

Definitely an altered state of consciousness.
                        A good one?
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Idk if it was the P86 or overall mix but it was definitely a trance like state.

Comment

Idk if it was the P86 or overall mix but it was definitely a trance like state.
                            Now this sounds interesting.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Now this sounds interesting.
                              It was a trip. Like a dissociative state. As if I was experiencing it yet simultaneously observing myself experience it and asking myself if I was really experiencing it.

Comment

It was a trip. Like a dissociative state. As if I was experiencing it yet simultaneously observing myself experience it and asking myself if I was really experiencing it.
                                That is fucking hardcore!
                                Arsenal

Comment

That is fucking hardcore!
                                  I've had plenty of experience with altered states of consciousness. You know, meditation, various substances. Together or separately. It was definitely an altered state of consciousness.

Comment

• Welcome lovely lady.

Comment

• Copied from Journal:

Hmmmm I decided to stick with Fantasy, & Sweetness.... I was going to do Innocence or Teasebut I'm like 'eh' for now. I'm not interested in attracting young guys right now lol. I'm trying to see which of the Unisexy one's I want Either; Vibe, bliss, or Love Boat... I can't quite decide, or just add XS189 instead Hmmm

Comment

• Hey girl, hey! I'm excited to see about your adventures here!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X