yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
    Eventually comes a time when you can spot a shit-test a mile ahead. Then you're free !
    Yea, I used to assume anything a women said was a shit test...then I got in a relationship. But now I know better...too late of course.
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• LMAO XD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Yea, I used to assume anything a women said was a shit test...then I got in a relationship. But now I know better...too late of course.
        Hahahhaha
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I guess I'm lucky now not in a relationship then, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Women subconsciously giving a guy shit to see how he will react
            I know men does this too.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I know men does this too.
              I test women because I'm quantifying them but this is different. Shit tests tend to be confrontational.

Comment

• I was under the impression that shit testing can be done by both men and women.

If I'm around an alpha male and I have an alpha sig..its like 'are you really an alpha, let me poke you and see'.

Thoughts?
                Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-06-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I guess I'm lucky now not in a relationship then, lol.
                  What I meant that when I got in a relationship I stopped looking for shit tests, and by the time I realized it it was already too late and I had failed too many. Women ALWAYS shit test FOREVER.
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                    I was under the impression that shit testing can be done by both men and women.

If I'm around an alpha male and I'm have an alpha sig..its like 'are you really an alpha, let me poke you and see'.

Thoughts?
                    Alphas qualify people through questions naturally. A alpha male won't "ladder climb" by insulting others trying to make themselves better as they know already they are.
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Alphas qualify people through questions naturally. A alpha male won't "ladder climb" by insulting others trying to make themselves better as they know already they are.
                      Agreed. The betas are the ones that will trash talk, because they feel threatened. An Alpha might tease you but it will be lighthearted.

Comment

What I meant that when I got in a relationship I stopped looking for shit tests, and by the time I realized it it was already too late and I had failed too many. Women ALWAYS shit test FOREVER.
                        I see. I get shit tests too many times without realizing it.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                          Phoenix2886 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That was my problem in the relationship: once she said "I love you, I want to grow old with you" I thought she meant it, and stopped looking for tests.

Agreed. The betas are the ones that will trash talk, because they feel threatened. An Alpha might tease you but it will be lighthearted.
                        Exactly so many people try to be a alpha and fail miserably because they believe they have to be rude aggressive and try to AMOG every other male around and it comes of making the person look like a piece of shit.
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Yes, but wouldn't that tease be considered shit testing..if someone says what they are thinking in a playful way or not it doesn't matter.
                          I think some blends like Ascend are believably Alpha and then you have A314 that is like sooo forceful and I've experienced shit testing with it at low doses but avoidance from Alphas in high doses.

In other words if someone says "Man, you really bathed in that stuff today didn't you HAHAHA" blah and laughs it off... or if someone says "I don't know what you put on today but it is too strong, please do not wear it here again" It's essentially the same thing. I feel that an Alpha ofcourse could do both and really flex their "Alphaness" This is only my viewpoint..im okay with being dead wrong.
                          Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-06-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• So many weird ideas about masculinity here....
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                              Yes, but wouldn't that tease be considered shit testing..if someone says what they are thinking in a playful way or not it doesn't matter.
                              I think some blends like Ascend are believably Alpha and then you have A314 that is like sooo forceful and I've experienced shit testing with it at low doses but avoidance from Alphas in high doses.

In other words if someone says "Man, you really bathed in that stuff today didn't you HAHAHA" blah and laughs it off... or if someone says "I don't know what you put on today but it is too strong, please do not wear it here again" It's essentially the same thing. I feel that an Alpha ofcourse could do both and really flex their "Alphaness" This is only my viewpoint..im okay with being dead wrong.
                              Well a true alpha will hand out compliments and give value to those around them. He builds up people instead of breaking them down he's a true leader.

Now a alpha wannabe will be trying to order everyone around be rude and insulting they think an alpha is the polar opposite of a beta. Betas are friendly and harmless? So I have to be mean and harmful!!!! Grrrrrrr

That's not how it works a alpha is a gentleman that has his life together and is ready to help and lead others.
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                                Phoenix2886 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Amen brotha, this is what I am aspiring to. I think the opposite of Beta is asshole (bad boy) and in the middle is the Alpha.

• Going on Day 3 silent testing of XS86... I think today I'll put on XS86 @ 3 sprays And add... PSEL or Celebrity? Or should I stick to one spray of XS86 when combining it with blends? I thought I was going to go to the makeup store today (to actually buy makeup), but I decided to chill out and be a princess (minus the primping and prepping, I should start buying face masks tbh) today as I deserve to rest from my stressful shitty job lmao. But before I go I'll wait it out a bit, my grandma just left for a doctors appointment. I'm finna smoke a blunt, warm-up by dancing around, do some pole workouts, then stretch, and condition a bit. Then I'll get ready in some jeans and a T, get my pheros popping, put a cute lil wig on, and a sexy ass scent from Alkima. Then stroll around a few stores for the hell of it.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	girl%20(529).gif
Views:	161
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	84514
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                Going on Day 3 silent testing of XS86... I think today I'll put on XS86 @ 3 sprays And add... PSEL or Celebrity? Or should I stick to one spray of XS86 when combining it with blends? I thought I was going to go to the makeup store today (to actually buy makeup), but I decided to chill out and be a princess (minus the primping and prepping, I should start buying face masks tbh) today as I deserve to rest from my stressful shitty job lmao. But before I go I'll wait it out a bit, my grandma just left for a doctors appointment. I'm finna smoke a blunt, warm-up by dancing around, do some pole workouts, then stretch, and condition a bit. Then I'll get ready in some jeans and a T, get my pheros popping, put a cute lil wig on, and a sexy ass scent from Alkima. Then stroll around a few stores for the hell of it.

Name:	girl%20(529).gif
Views:	161
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	84514
                                I just ordered celebrate i wasn't aware it was unisex
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I just ordered celebrate i wasn't aware it was unisex
                                  When these two were originally made and the subsequent XS103 Celebrity/W there was a very slight difference in molecules. One extra molecule for Celebrity but
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Thanks vicki
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Thanks vicki

Name:	text%20(45).gif
Views:	149
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	84548

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X