yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    My finalized Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping list:

Order #1:
    1. Babe
    2. DT
    3. XSR32
    4. Sexy Confidence
    5. PSEL
    6. XSP-H

Order #2:
    1. P86
    2. P96
    3. Celebrity
    4. Outspoken
    5. Xist/w
    Samples: Loveboat (2x), connections (2x), Tease, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe)

Already Have (FB): Happiness, Cohesion, DM+

From this list what combo do yall think I should try for my audition to some clubs in a few weeks? ????
    I'm thinking a dash of XSR32, Sexy Confidence, another dash of P86, and Celebrity?
    Thoughts?
    Isis Green Eyes Ildergreier somechick99
    Sexy Confidence + ? Not sure.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My finalized Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping list:

Order #1:
      1. Babe
      2. DT
      3. XSR32
      4. Sexy Confidence
      5. PSEL
      6. XSP-H

Order #2:
      1. P86
      2. P96
      3. Celebrity
      4. Outspoken
      5. Xist/w
      Samples: Loveboat (2x), connections (2x), Tease, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe)

Already Have (FB): Happiness, Cohesion, DM+

From this list what combo do yall think I should try for my audition to some clubs in a few weeks? ????
      I'm thinking a dash of XSR32, Sexy Confidence, another dash of P86, and Celebrity?
      Thoughts?
      Isis Green Eyes Ildergreier somechick99 NuTrix
      Maybe.... DM+, Celebrity, XSR32, and P86?
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

What kind of audition?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          What kind of audition?
          dancer pole GIF by HOLLYWOOD LOVE STORY
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Maybe.... DM+, Celebrity, XSR32, and P86?
            Sounds like a good mix. With DM+ you get sex appeal and some nice socials. Celebrity seems like a good way to make an impression. I suspect that xsr32 affects the midbrain which controls focus/attention and eye movement. So if you want all eyes on you this seems like a great addition. And P86....what's to say...an obvious choice.

Comment

Sounds like a good mix. With DM+ you get sex appeal and some nice socials. Celebrity seems like a good way to make an impression. I suspect that xsr32 affects the midbrain which controls focus/attention and eye movement. So if you want all eyes on you this seems like a great addition. And P86....what's to say...an obvious choice.
              nailed it the office GIF
              Now let's see if it nails it in real life .
              Maybe I should do a 360 across the room before going on stage

Comment

nailed it the office GIF
                Now let's see if it nails it in real life .
                Maybe I should do a 360 across the room before going on stage
                With flames shooting out your ass. That's sure to get their attention. Lol

Comment

With flames shooting out your ass. That's sure to get their attention. Lol
                  noted the office GIF

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

What is the definition of shit testing?
                                Primross Bloodburn Phoenix2886

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 12-05-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

What is the definition of shit testing?
                                    Primross Bloodburn Phoenix2886
                                    Women subconsciously giving a guy shit to see how he will react
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Women subconsciously giving a guy shit to see how he will react
                                      My assumption was correct!? I assumed like, "Oh that's probably somebody testing the waters, pushing someone's limits to see how they'll react." But is this only subconsciously though?

Comment

My assumption was correct!? I assumed like, "Oh that's probably somebody testing the waters, pushing someone's limits to see how they'll react." But is this only subconsciously though?
                                        Some women do it on purpose. It is a test of masculinity or confidence. For example you might say, "Buy me a drink". If the guy buys you a drink then he will have failed your shit-test. If I come back with a water and you laugh, I pass. Most young women do it subconsciously, the older or more experienced women do it on purpose.
                                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Eventually comes a time when you can spot a shit-test a mile ahead. Then you're free !

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X