yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Scottie2HottiePrimross?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

What does he sell?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        What does he sell?
        He works at a Phone company I think Metro PCS
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ok gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            The first thing I would think of ascend as it will get respect and this is a foremost a tribute to project in a salesperson can have is respect and trust. The second thing I would suggest is connections as its a social bonding mix.
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

The first thing I would think of ascend as it will get respect and this is a foremost a tribute to project in a salesperson can have is respect and trust. The second thing I would suggest is connections as its a social bonding mix.
              Primross ????

Comment

Anytime!
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Anytime!
                  I forgot to ask Primross which version of Ascend should I get? with or without cops?

Comment

Magnetic

Comment

I forgot to ask Primross which version of Ascend should I get? with or without cops?
                      I would use with it gives social proof. Without is fine too
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

The difference in dosage is negligible, about 12 mcg vs 12.5 mcg.

Comment

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
                              pinksugarcandy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hey I am looking forward to your reviews. I just ordered a bunch from the black friday sale too

Welcome to the community and have fun

Comment

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
                              Hey I am looking forward to your reviews. I just ordered a bunch from the black friday sale too
                              Thank you! Aren't you on the LP (Love Potion) forums? I think I've seen your user name before?

Comment

Thank you! Aren't you on the LP (Love Potion) forums? I think I've seen your user name before?
                                Yes I am! I decided to branch out to pheromonesx after trying lovepotion. Well I got to know all these from LSA but somehow I cannot register and post there. So here I am now. How's LP working out for you?

Comment

Yes I am! I decided to branch out to pheromonesx after trying lovepotion. Well I got to know all these from LSA but somehow I cannot register and post there. So here I am now. How's LP working out for you?
                                  Dang that sucks! You know I've been working on limited funds (but wishing prosperity my way), and I really have a small little LP collection. Some OCCO's, two roll on bottles of bang, Gotcha, and the rest are a bunch of samplers. I don't use them much since I don't go out. But it was Ildergreier who put me on to LP at first, then I became a PSX convert . I don't know why I didn't make the switch sooner lol. But I'm using these products first since I've seen them be so effective with little testing, and I'll go back to LP, and Alkima for their perfumes. I'll buy a Phero bottle from LP here and there, but I'm pretty much rocking over here for the time being. I know @SteveO's blend will give me the confidence to start going out and about, and as well as help me generate more $$ to give him . I'm about to start back dancing next month.

Comment

Dang that sucks! You know I've been working on limited funds (but wishing prosperity my way), and I really have a small little LP collection. Some OCCO's, two roll on bottles of bang, Gotcha, and the rest are a bunch of samplers. I don't use them much since I don't go out. But it was Ildergreier who put me on to LP at first, then I became a PSX convert . I don't know why I didn't make the switch sooner lol. But I'm using these products first since I've seen them be so effective with little testing, and I'll go back to LP, and Alkima for their perfumes. I'll buy a Phero bottle from LP here and there, but I'm pretty much rocking over here for the time being. I know @SteveO's blend will give me the confidence to start going out and about, and as well as help me generate more $$ to give him . I'm about to start back dancing next month.

That's wonderful to hear on the effectiveness of PSX. I bought quite alot of LP - stone cougar, bang, LFM, open windows, perfect match and swimming with sharks and some copulins but not all of them work for me. So now I cant wait to receive my order from PSX and start testing them. Have fun with yours!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I always need to use more sprays with LPMP products, while PSX give good results even with one spray from one of the sample bottles.

• pinksugarcandy
                                      pinksugarcandy commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Ahh okay. I have the roll ons from LP. Maybe i need to apply more.

That's wonderful to hear on the effectiveness of PSX. I bought quite alot of LP - stone cougar, bang, LFM, open windows, perfect match and swimming with sharks and some copulins but not all of them work for me. So now I cant wait to receive my order from PSX and start testing them. Have fun with yours!
                                    Thanks love, ???? you too!

Comment

My finalized Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping list:

Order #1:
                                      1. Babe
                                      2. DT
                                      3. XSR32
                                      4. Sexy Confidence
                                      5. PSEL
                                      6. XSP-H

Order #2:
                                      1. P86
                                      2. P96
                                      3. Celebrity
                                      4. Outspoken
                                      5. Xist/w
                                      Samples: Loveboat (2x), connections (2x), Tease, Temptress, Flirt, Vibe)

Already Have (FB): Happiness, Cohesion, DM+

From this list what combo do yall think I should try for my audition to some clubs in a few weeks? ????
                                      I'm thinking a dash of XSR32, Sexy Confidence, another dash of P86, and Celebrity?
                                      Thoughts?
                                      Isis Green Eyes Ildergreier somechick99 NuTrix
                                      Last edited by Vicki Lee; 11-25-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Green Eyes
                                        Green Eyes commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        What kind of clubs and what positions are you auditioning for?

• Vicki Lee
                                        Vicki Lee commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Green Eyes urban strip clubs, stripper lol ????.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X