yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hugs
    Scottie2Hottie Thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	hugs.gif
Views:	180
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	80325
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
      I think I need to buy some Cohesion because.... My co-workers are getting stressed out by this Pre-holiday influx and it's killing my vibe Click image for larger version

Name:	whipping.gif
Views:	227
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	80314. I can't wait til I leave this joint. Find the strength not to depend on this job, and level up lol.
      Hamg in there
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Anytime
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I also requested samples of Fantasy (I actually need a full bottle ???? but must wait for the sale), bliss, and Tease... I swear they never want to give me innocence!
          KateD

Can you do something about it for the Vicki Lee next order?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! It's great here
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

KateD

Can you do something about it for the Vicki Lee next order?

You mean like samples of Innocence?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You mean like samples of Innocence?
              Yes, on the product page it doesn't say anything about it not being available for a sample. Because some products do, So I assumed. KateD

Comment

Hello to all!
                I discovered mones from another site called (LSA) and specifically from Ildergreier and ever since then I've been hooked on learning more, and more. I'm only 3 months in and ever since day 1 I've constantly read threads and have been taking notes from LPMP's blends. I'm always looking for ways to enhance my life whether it's traditional or not I'm a 20 yr old AA woman who has a "regular" job (Which I'm working on quitting).... But I'm working on going back to the strip club, and looking ways to enhance my sex appeal. I've never been the girl that was popular, or to get tons of attention - not even minute attention - nor have guys hit on me naturally, and that's what I'm looking for, of Course with some financial benefits attached. I was one of those girls that was taught to "stay in her studies." And I'm tired of living the "square good girl" life I wanna be bad! lol I've skimmed the forums and had seen two other women with intentions similar to mine somechick99 sugarbaby

But the main company that's caught my eye & wallet is luvpotionperfume - and no I'm not in love, and far from it. But thanks to Ildergreier my money will be split between the two now. LPMP was my first love, and my first potion PCMP w/SWS made me a believer! I love LPMP because I'm a girl who loves a little magic in a bottle on top of "magic magic." Even though I don't get out much I'm hoping owning a few bottles of Pheromonexs products (And a much needed wardrobe update) will help me start finding ways to go out more. I'm a believer that clothes totally can improve your mood and confidence alone. And I've been fluctuating in weight a lot so I haven't bought clothes in forever. So I won't be going out until I do so. Lol yeah it's that bad :-/.
                I only have danced on and off a few times, but really want to start back, on top of pursuing phone sex as my main source of income. I'm like the "stereotypical" dancer "Only in it for the money" But of course we all have different prerogatives so please don't shame mine. I'm just looking for some social mones to test out at my day job until I quit, then go back to the club and test out something a bit more sexy, and sensual.
                hello and welcome!! lets share some pherinformation here ????????
                PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                PT : Captain, THU
                Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Yes, on the product page it doesn't say anything about it not being available for a sample. Because some products do, So I assumed. KateD

Oh ok I understand the question now. My apologies for not understanding before. The samples are just smaller quantities of the products sold. So the lovely ladies in the shipping have to make them. They usually go crazy and stock up on samples but sometimes we run out.

I know for a fact that the ladies will turn the lab upside down to get you the samples you request but sometimes they are out and so whenever you don't receive a sample just know it is not because they did not try.

I know Bobbi and Hayley are always reading the forum so once they see this thread I am sure they will double up on making some more samples for Innocence

Comment

Oh ok I understand the question now. My apologies for not understanding before. The samples are just smaller quantities of the products sold. So the lovely ladies in the shipping have to make them. They usually go crazy and stock up on samples but sometimes we run out.

I know for a fact that the ladies will turn the lab upside down to get you the samples you request but sometimes they are out and so whenever you don't receive a sample just know it is not because they did not try.

I know Bobbi and Hayley are always reading the forum so once they see this thread I am sure they will double up on making some more samples for Innocence
                    ????????????????

Comment

just curious KateD how many xs ladies are there? and i wonder if there will be christmas special campaign? if there will be beta product how to apply for sample?

Comment

I'm wondering if a black Friday or cyber Monday sell will be going on. It's my time to Restock.

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

just curious KateD how many xs ladies are there? and i wonder if there will be christmas special campaign? if there will be beta product how to apply for sample?

Oh wow, there are quite a few but only Hayley, Bobbi and myself are on the front lines. I believe there is one to make Steve's coffee. One to fluff his pillows. One to clean the lab, one to wash the cars. ahahahahahah

When you say X-mas special campaign, do you mean like sales and deals, promotions etc?

I don't understand the last question?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            I'm wondering if a black Friday or cyber Monday sell will be going on. It's my time to Restock.

Hmmmm! That is a good question. I am a big time consumer so I am holding back big time not to order with all these sale emails coming through daily. I am waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday myself to do some shopping

Steve prefers to be random with the sales and pleasantly shock the hell out of you guys so we will just have to wait and seeeeeeeee

fabulous here i am GIF

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Okay, yeah..I was broke the week of the last sale lol..I wish the sale was today, I would be buying so much.
                              However, I shall wait patiently.

..maybe

• Vicki Lee
                              Vicki Lee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              All I know is that it better be one cause I could have had my way with my Phero list by now lol. ????????

Oh wow, there are quite a few but only Hayley, Bobbi and myself are on the front lines. I believe there is one to make Steve's coffee. One to fluff his pillows. One to clean the lab, one to wash the cars. ahahahahahah

When you say X-mas special campaign, do you mean like sales and deals, promotions etc?

I don't understand the last question?
                            my last question were, does steve usually make new product that needs testing? if so how do we apply sample as testers?
                            i think the website have menu / sections for that..

yea i mean sales deal and promotions for xmas or end of years

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

my last question were, does steve usually make new product that needs testing? if so how do we apply sample as testers?
                              i think the website have menu / sections for that..

yea i mean sales deal and promotions for xmas or end of years

When Steve formulates new blends he formulates a limited amount and sends them out to community influencers to test and report. The community influencers tests and reports rely heavily on whether or not we decide to sell it in the store. He may not post much but he is always reading and lurking. He sees the members who really do use and test our products. Those who give valuable feedback, those who help new members and have a good grasp of pheromone knowledge. Those who really uplift the forum and has influence.

He usually announces when he has a new blend to test or he will silently start sending them out and then let the members post that they got a new blend on the forum.

We do not give out testers as samples. Samples is a free way we allow our clients to test our product but these are usually retail products because the beta blends etc are a limited amount. He doesn't formulate enough for samples.

The best way to get your hand on new blends that Steve formulates is to be a valuable reporting user on this forum. HE SEES ALL!

Just like I answered about Black Friday. Steve always have some plan up his sleeve and I know with the way things are going I am sure he has some surprises up his sleeve but I just don't know when. We are still in November my young lad, X-mas is still far off.

Comment

When Steve formulates new blends he formulates a limited amount and sends them out to community influencers to test and report. The community influencers tests and reports rely heavily on whether or not we decide to sell it in the store. He may not post much but he is always reading and lurking. He sees the members who really do use and test our products. Those who give valuable feedback, those who help new members and have a good grasp of pheromone knowledge. Those who really uplift the forum and has influence.

He usually announces when he has a new blend to test or he will silently start sending them out and then let the members post that they got a new blend on the forum.

We do not give out testers as samples. Samples is a free way we allow our clients to test our product but these are usually retail products because the beta blends etc are a limited amount. He doesn't formulate enough for samples.

The best way to get your hand on new blends that Steve formulates is to be a valuable reporting user on this forum. HE SEES ALL!

Just like I answered about Black Friday. Steve always have some plan up his sleeve and I know with the way things are going I am sure he has some surprises up his sleeve but I just don't know when. We are still in November my young lad, X-mas is still far off.

againnnn thank you for explaining everything so clearly.. here currently is 3am and everyday im enjoying discussing in the forum at this time of day or dawn haha

right, i'll just climb up into the post to gain more discount for life haha past purchase were so sweet tho.. i think 33% off and for me it was like a click click click to purchase ????????????

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You are a sweetheart.

Pheromones list for a "possible" Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale:
                                • Diffusion Technology $9.97:
                                • XSP86 (beautifier) $34.97
                                • DHEAS [10 ml @ 12.5 mcg/spray] (giddy/uplift mone) $19.97
                                • A-nol $19.97
                                • XSP-H (feminizes blends) $34.97
                                • XSR32 (Intensifier) $34.97
                                • Xist4/w (Softens temptress, hits people fast when new) $29.97
                                • Babe $37.97
                                • *Temptress (Similar to LPs Dominance w/ cops) $37.97
                                • *Sexy Confidence $29.97
                                • XS189/w Spring Sexi $29.97
                                • XS103 (Celebrity /W) $29.97
                                • Engage (XS178) $29.97

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X