yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely lady New to the PXS mones community :)

Hello to all!
    I discovered mones from another site called (LSA) and specifically from Ildergreier and ever since then I've been hooked on learning more, and more. I'm only 3 months in and ever since day 1 I've constantly read threads and have been taking notes from LPMP's blends. I'm always looking for ways to enhance my life whether it's traditional or not I'm a 20 yr old AA woman who has a "regular" job (Which I'm working on quitting).... But I'm working on going back to the strip club, and looking ways to enhance my sex appeal. I've never been the girl that was popular, or to get tons of attention - not even minute attention - nor have guys hit on me naturally, and that's what I'm looking for, of Course with some financial benefits attached. I was one of those girls that was taught to "stay in her studies." And I'm tired of living the "square good girl" life I wanna be bad! lol I've skimmed the forums and had seen two other women with intentions similar to mine somechick99 sugarbaby

But the main company that's caught my eye & wallet is luvpotionperfume - and no I'm not in love, and far from it. But thanks to Ildergreier my money will be split between the two now. LPMP was my first love, and my first potion PCMP w/SWS made me a believer! I love LPMP because I'm a girl who loves a little magic in a bottle on top of "magic magic." Even though I don't get out much I'm hoping owning a few bottles of Pheromonexs products (And a much needed wardrobe update) will help me start finding ways to go out more. I'm a believer that clothes totally can improve your mood and confidence alone. And I've been fluctuating in weight a lot so I haven't bought clothes in forever. So I won't be going out until I do so. Lol yeah it's that bad :-/.
    I only have danced on and off a few times, but really want to start back, on top of pursuing phone sex as my main source of income. I'm like the "stereotypical" dancer "Only in it for the money" But of course we all have different prerogatives so please don't shame mine. I'm just looking for some social mones to test out at my day job until I quit, then go back to the club and test out something a bit more sexy, and sensual.
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Welcome! I've found the XS pheromones to help me at the strip club quite a bit. You'll likely get way more blatant hits in that environment versus a vanilla job setting. For the strip club, I've found Desire Me, Temptress and Babe to be must haves!! I have had some VERY strong hits with those (which you can read about in my journal). Tease, Celebrity for Women, and Engage are all great socials. I've used LPMP as well and really like their products - but I must warn you, SteveO's products are a lot stronger! You'll only need 1-2 (occasionally 3) sprays with these, whereas with other brands I'd use 4-5 sprays for the same effect.

Also, another heads up: the products may seem stinky because of the copulins, but to male customers it smells good. It's the strangest thing. I once forgot to bring a cover scent for my unscented Desire Me spray (which is VERY strong and stinky). I was embarrassed to even walk out on the floor, but I got compliments left and right! Regardless, I usually cover with Black Opium perfume.

Anyways, welcome to the forum
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
      Welcome! I've found the XS pheromones to help me at the strip club quite a bit. You'll likely get way more blatant hits in that environment versus a vanilla job setting. For the strip club, I've found Desire Me, Temptress and Babe to be must haves!! I have had some VERY strong hits with those (which you can read about in my journal). Tease, Celebrity for Women, and Engage are all great socials. I've used LPMP as well and really like their products - but I must warn you, SteveO's products are a lot stronger! You'll only need 1-2 (occasionally 3) sprays with these, whereas with other brands I'd use 4-5 sprays for the same effect.

Also, another heads up: the products may seem stinky because of the copulins, but to male customers it smells good. It's the strangest thing. I once forgot to bring a cover scent for my unscented Desire Me spray (which is VERY strong and stinky). I was embarrassed to even walk out on the floor, but I got compliments left and right! Regardless, I usually cover with Black Opium perfume.

Anyways, welcome to the forum
      Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, yes Desire me and Babe are top on my list of Pheros to buy! Temptress I'm a little weary of lol.... But I did see something about Xist/w could help neutralize it? My plan was to start buying Popularity (status) blends, and a few sexy/senxual ones from here, and then go to LPMP to buy some regular perfumes to cover up the cops. Right now I'm really just debating if I should get celebrity or XS130 to stand out a bit at the club. I don't have a home club so I'd be the new girl lol.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• somechick99
        somechick99 commented
        Editing a comment
        If Temptress seems a bit much for you, you might enjoy Sexy Confidence. It gets a lot of respect hits (and sexual hits) without making people around you feel threatened.

Welcome to the forum!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Vicki Lee
        Vicki Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you ????

Welcome to the forum.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. I just received my first LPMP today. Like some of the scents they provide for men. For pheromones, I'm sure you will like what PXS has to offer.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment

Welcome! Welcome!

Babe and Tease are great for popularity and social. Plus lots some users including myself have gotten free stuff too!

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment

Welcome lovely lady!
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello! ????

I will definitely be reading you lovely ladies journals this weekend, I'm starting my binge right now. Also I placed my first PSX order this morning! I'm so pumped! And it'll be here on Monday. ???? I bought Happiness and Desire Me +. I'm hoping those two will help me out a bit as I'm starting back reviving my PSO gig. I also got samples of Temptress, Tease, Babe, and Fantasy. Hopefully they'll be having a Black Friday sale this year, because I already know what I want for my next order already!

My composed full bottle wish list: (Not based on priority)
        • Babe
        • Celebrity /w or (XS130 status booster)
        • PSEL
        • Temptress
        • Tease
        • Fantasy
        • DHEAS & A-nol +LP Perfumers bottle (To create a LPMP classic Topper and save like $24)
        • XSP 96/86 (combo)
        • Innocence
        • XSP74
        • Xist /w
        And after I'm done with my PSX product binge, I'll go back to buying more Pheros between here and LP. And then hopefully I can do a compare and contrast like thread maybe? But for now I think I'll take time to give some love to LP's non phero'd scents and use those as covers. And whatever products from here don't have cops I'll cop it up with some OCCOs they're my faveeeeee.

Comment

Welcome!!! Those are some fantastic choices for your wishlist. Most of my favs are on there.

Comment

Lovely Vicki!

You got quite a wish list and I am looking forward to reading what you think about our products. You came just in time when the team is actually upgrading the forum and store and we are working on restocking some great products.

I hope you take advantage of our lifetime discount program so you can get everything on your wishlist for much less. What type of work do you do? I think what you said about socials and then back to the club caught my attention.

You seem like you got an exciting life, the pheromones will add some zing to it.

You can also use our goals system to learn more about the products you are buying and it is a super easy way to help you choose the right products for you.

sexy take me GIF

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              Lovely Vicki!

You got quite a wish list and I am looking forward to reading what you think about our products. You came just in time when the team is actually upgrading the forum and store and we are working on restocking some great products.

I hope you take advantage of our lifetime discount program so you can get everything on your wishlist for much less. What type of work do you do? I think what you said about socials and then back to the club caught my attention.

You seem like you got an exciting life, the pheromones will add some zing to it.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my

You can also use our goals system to learn more about the products you are buying and it is a super easy way to help you choose the right products for you.

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

sexy take me GIF

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                I like to think of myself of someone who is the blacksheep in my family as well. It is not easy but my happiness comes first before pleasing others

i love you hello GIF by Chippy the dog
              , Bobbi

Comment

Isis Hey, did you find it easier to interact, build, and manage rapports with your clients using connections or XSP74? I noticed more people have used connections instead. But I was interest on your input. And anyone else who has tried both.

Comment

Vicki Lee,

Just wanted to welcome you to the site as you welcomed me! So far I really like it here and what everyone shares and it is really friendly here. I am just starting my adventures here myself and wish I could help more, but I am very familiar with a lot of the single molecules and if I can help you in anyway I will do my best. Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                    Vicki Lee,

Just wanted to welcome you to the site as you welcomed me! So far I really like it here and what everyone shares and it is really friendly here. I am just starting my adventures here myself and wish I could help more, but I am very familiar with a lot of the single molecules and if I can help you in anyway I will do my best. Good luck!!!
                    NuTrix

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                        Isis Hey, did you find it easier to interact, build, and manage rapports with your clients using connections or XSP74? I noticed more people have used connections instead. But I was interest on your input. And anyone else who has tried both.
                        I don't use connections for work. My occupation has some sales aspects to it and connections is not helpful in that environment. I don't want word vomit from people. P74 fosters camaraderie and it is definitely easier to build rapport. I imagine connections would do the something similar I definitely notice that in other people mimic me when wearing connections but there is a tendency to overshare, I wouldnt care for this in my line of work

Comment

I saw a pheromone testing chart but can't seem to find it now... I wanted to apply it to how I test my Pheromones from LP from now on... Any help? ???? I looked up and down the PSX website and couldn't find it. It said like day 1-2: 1 spray, and so on..

Comment

Good luck and have fun

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X