yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to XS, Not New to Pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to XS, Not New to Pheros

Hi all! It's great to be here, especially since it seems the other sites I used to visit are kind of dead. I've been using pheromones for about 10 years now. Haven't bought any from this site yet but looking to make my first big order today.

Very excited to try them and share more on the forums.

Hey, cryptomones !

Welcome to our XS-world!We are so happy to have you here!

Can't wait to read more about your experiences!

Comment

Welcome Cryptomones! I think you are going to like the products. What other products have you tried over the years? I am still new to Pheromones( I've only known about them for about two months.) So, I am still learning a whole lot. XS has definitely made me into a believer and I glad to try them out first.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        awwwwwwww!

Welcome crypto,
      I'm eager to learn what you've used and what your typical goals are with pheros.
      Hopefully you start a journal here, everybody is pretty helpful and interested in everyone's adventures.

Comment

Welcome nice to have another experienced member
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome to the XS community, Crypto.

Comment

Welcome cryptomones glad to have you here. What did you decide on for your first order?

Comment

Welcome to Pheromone XS! Would love to hear about your experience and wisdom on this forum.
              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Thanks a lot for the welcome! I just received my first order, and the customer service is superb! Reminds me of the old days with some other now-defunct sites. Big shout-out to XSteveO for the packaging, notes and the goodies/bonus! I'll be posting more in the general forums. Already have some great results with my first few hours of XiST

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nice

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                Thanks a lot for the welcome! I just received my first order, and the customer service is superb! Reminds me of the old days with some other now-defunct sites. Big shout-out to XSteveO for the packaging, notes and the goodies/bonus! I'll be posting more in the general forums. Already have some great results with my first few hours of XiST
                It's always a treat getting a package from xs
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
                  Cannot wait to read your experience with your new items. Do tell your Xist experience with us.

Comment

Crypto! It is nice to have you here and we are all eager to read about your experiences. Well, you like us so far that is good. Whatever brought you to our virtual world, the most important thing is that you are here and I know you will love it here.

When you become part of this forum, you not only become part of a large, pheromone junkie party but you can earn huge rewards by just enjoying this amazing forum.

Comment

Welcome, give Taboo a spin, great for day or night wear by itself or look to mix. Great first purchase! If you want a real sexual one, go for the EVOLVE.

Comment

Welcome Crypto! I look forward to reading about your adventures!
                        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                          Welcome, give Taboo a spin, great for day or night wear by itself or look to mix. Great first purchase! If you want a real sexual one, go for the EVOLVE.
                          Do you have any journal I can read? I never quite get Taboo and I have tested both sample spray and oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Do you have any journal I can read? I never quite get Taboo and I have tested both sample spray and oil.
                            You can use the search bar there's already several.posts
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

You can use the search bar there's already several.posts
                              Oh I know about the search bar. Everyone does. I want to read his journal because he recommended it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Oh I know about the search bar. Everyone does. I want to read his journal because he recommended it.
                                Cool have fun reading!
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X