yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A little late but I want to say hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little late but I want to say hi!

Hey everyone, Michael Youngblood here saying a big hello to everybody in DiscoverXS. I had to get a couple of lessons on setting up my profile, but SteveO and Noel were right there to lend a hand.

I am deeply honored to have been asked to join on as Brand Ambassador for PheromoneXS products. I really did try a number of them out and found some I really like, and others which seem to conflict with my personality. I am anxious to learn as much as I can, so please offer up the advice, I am all ears.

Noel Osborn is the operations guy, and he has gone all out to get me really involved with the company. I will tell you this, and you can take it to the bank, I love what some of the products do for me, and I promised SteveO I would talk and write honestly about my experiences with them..... good, bad, or other.

I have a huge MMA match coming up October 5th (next Friday) in Delaware, so I'm totally focused on training for that. Head to Head with Shannon "the Cannon" Ritch is no joke. The man has 8 Heavyweight World Championship MMA belts to his credit, so 100% raw focus is a must. This is going to be a hell of a fight, and I do plan on winning. Please check out the links SteveO is posting about it. Noel will be there with us all week, and I believe we are doing some video shoots for posting here too. Parts of it are being filmed for an HBO special on Shannon, and the match will be available everywhere on Pay Per View. So keep an eye open for the pheromoneXS logo, it will be everywhere!

Thanks for letting me join in the conversations, I am really looking forward to talking with everyone. Feel free to ask me any questions you might want. I'll be asking a lot myself and I will be most appreciative of any help you may be willing to offer.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know everyone.

Michael

Click image for larger version

Name:	mma-mega-mayhem-2018-800x1280fit.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	77038

Nice to see XS get some mainstream attention
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome,Michael!

I just want to say that Michael is an amazing person with a very strong motivation!

We are so happy to have you !

Comment

This guy, Thunderhorse, is wearing me thin trying to keep up with him.... ha ha. Seriously, Michael is a great guy, and we are fortunate to have crossed paths at the time we did. His sponsorship with the XS brand happened very organically i.e. he wasn't looking for us, and we weren't looking for him. I happened to be speaking with Michael's wife one evening back in August regarding a project we are working on to assist our veterans. She mentioned Michael's big match on October 5th, and that he was really "ultra focused" to the point of not being able to chill, even a little. Step in - me, with an explanation of some of the XS products, along with the science behind it all, and we suddenly had a beginning.

I spoke with SteveO, explaining Michael's situation, and we put together some samples (on my dime - yeah SteveO, you still owe me!!) and sent them off to Michael thinking our good deed was done.

Then, the unexpected happened, and I will tell you I was a little caught off-guard, but the light bulb went off. Michael's response to the products, along with his observations of the responses of the people around him, and his wife's confirmation thereof were simply - BAMM!!!

The genius of SteveO and the XS magic were incredibly at play. Michael asked if he could promote the products, nothing in return, just wanted to tell the world how they so positively impacted him, and also the responses he saw in the people around him, too. He was a pheromone neophyte who had no pre-conceived thoughts or expectations, just raw observation. Like a little kid putting on his first super-hero outfit and looking around to see what people's reactions were. Totally awesome feedback!

I immediately reported this to SteveO, and several phone calls, emails, and one very cool contract later, here we are. What an awesome experience this is for me. Don't let the massive athlete and equally massive public personality fool you. Behind all of that is this man who, like most of us, spends time searching for answers, having total confidence in many ways, and feeling neglectful perhaps in others. He has a deep, humble side which, for me, is equally humbling.

I won't say much more, so that everyone in the PheromoneXS.com and DiscoverXS.com family can draw your own conclusions as you, hopefully, engage him in his journey with us, and get to know him, yourselves. If you find him to be the same cool, ultra-focused, no holds barred, sweetheart of a guy who I have come to know, well then I believe you will have a solid understanding of exactly what we see, and the reason we are super proud to welcome Michael as our Brand Ambassador for the PheromoneXS line.

Michael will be taking on Shannon "the Cannon" Ritch on Friday October 5th, for the Diamond World Fights - Heavyweight Championship Title & Belt. This is the real deal and promises to be a hell of a match. Shannon (another awesome human being) holds eight (8) Heavyweight Championship Titles, and is considered one of the best MMA fighters in the world. If you have any interest in the realm of MMA, or just want to see two of the world's finest athletes competing for this coveted Diamond World Fights Title, don't miss it on Pay-Per-View at:

I, unfortunately, don't have any info yet as to the cost, however, I will most certainly post that and any updates here (and everywhere else, too) as soon as it is provided to us.

Thank you for graciously welcoming Michael into our global family. We have lots of cool events coming up with Michael throughout the end of 2018, and also anticipate seeing you in Japan, Asia, the EU, and more in 2019. What a cool ride, thanks for sharing the journey!

Comment

Originally posted by NoelO View Post
          This guy, Thunderhorse, is wearing me thin trying to keep up with him.... ha ha. Seriously, Michael is a great guy, and we are fortunate to have crossed paths at the time we did. His sponsorship with the XS brand happened very organically i.e. he wasn't looking for us, and we weren't looking for him. I happened to be speaking with Michael's wife one evening back in August regarding a project we are working on to assist our veterans. She mentioned Michael's big match on October 5th, and that he was really "ultra focused" to the point of not being able to chill, even a little. Step in - me, with an explanation of some of the XS products, along with the science behind it all, and we suddenly had a beginning.

I spoke with SteveO, explaining Michael's situation, and we put together some samples (on my dime - yeah SteveO, you still owe me!!) and sent them off to Michael thinking our good deed was done.

Then, the unexpected happened, and I will tell you I was a little caught off-guard, but the light bulb went off. Michael's response to the products, along with his observations of the responses of the people around him, and his wife's confirmation thereof were simply - BAMM!!!

The genius of SteveO and the XS magic were incredibly at play. Michael asked if he could promote the products, nothing in return, just wanted to tell the world how they so positively impacted him, and also the responses he saw in the people around him, too. He was a pheromone neophyte who had no pre-conceived thoughts or expectations, just raw observation. Like a little kid putting on his first super-hero outfit and looking around to see what people's reactions were. Totally awesome feedback!

I immediately reported this to SteveO, and several phone calls, emails, and one very cool contract later, here we are. What an awesome experience this is for me. Don't let the massive athlete and equally massive public personality fool you. Behind all of that is this man who, like most of us, spends time searching for answers, having total confidence in many ways, and feeling neglectful perhaps in others. He has a deep, humble side which, for me, is equally humbling.

I won't say much more, so that everyone in the PheromoneXS.com and DiscoverXS.com family can draw your own conclusions as you, hopefully, engage him in his journey with us, and get to know him, yourselves. If you find him to be the same cool, ultra-focused, no holds barred, sweetheart of a guy who I have come to know, well then I believe you will have a solid understanding of exactly what we see, and the reason we are super proud to welcome Michael as our Brand Ambassador for the PheromoneXS line.

Michael will be taking on Shannon "the Cannon" Ritch on Friday October 5th, for the Diamond World Fights - Heavyweight Championship Title & Belt. This is the real deal and promises to be a hell of a match. Shannon (another awesome human being) holds eight (8) Heavyweight Championship Titles, and is considered one of the best MMA fighters in the world. If you have any interest in the realm of MMA, or just want to see two of the world's finest athletes competing for this coveted Diamond World Fights Title, don't miss it on Pay-Per-View at:

I, unfortunately, don't have any info yet as to the cost, however, I will most certainly post that and any updates here (and everywhere else, too) as soon as it is provided to us.

Thank you for graciously welcoming Michael into our global family. We have lots of cool events coming up with Michael throughout the end of 2018, and also anticipate seeing you in Japan, Asia, the EU, and more in 2019. What a cool ride, thanks for sharing the journey!
          Nice story of how things came together what products were given for relaxing in guessing it was bliss
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

YAY! More good PR for the awesome crew at XS!
            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome Thunderhorse (Michael), I think its extremely awesome that you will be using your position as an exceptional athlete to be a brand ambassador.
              What I'm even more interested in is the thought of you performing while using XSport.
              I've seen enhanced concentration as well as improved physical performance from that product.
              Nonetheless I look forward to seeing XS on display and I will be watching!

Comment

Hi Michael welcome to the family. This is big news. WOW! I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Comment

Oh wow! Welcome Michael to the XS community.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderhorse View Post
                    Hey everyone, Michael Youngblood here saying a big hello to everybody in DiscoverXS. I had to get a couple of lessons on setting up my profile, but SteveO and Noel were right there to lend a hand.

I am deeply honored to have been asked to join on as Brand Ambassador for PheromoneXS products. I really did try a number of them out and found some I really like, and others which seem to conflict with my personality. I am anxious to learn as much as I can, so please offer up the advice, I am all ears.

Noel Osborn is the operations guy, and he has gone all out to get me really involved with the company. I will tell you this, and you can take it to the bank, I love what some of the products do for me, and I promised SteveO I would talk and write honestly about my experiences with them..... good, bad, or other.

I have a huge MMA match coming up October 5th (next Friday) in Delaware, so I'm totally focused on training for that. Head to Head with Shannon "the Cannon" Ritch is no joke. The man has 8 Heavyweight World Championship MMA belts to his credit, so 100% raw focus is a must. This is going to be a hell of a fight, and I do plan on winning. Please check out the links SteveO is posting about it. Noel will be there with us all week, and I believe we are doing some video shoots for posting here too. Parts of it are being filmed for an HBO special on Shannon, and the match will be available everywhere on Pay Per View. So keep an eye open for the pheromoneXS logo, it will be everywhere!

Thanks for letting me join in the conversations, I am really looking forward to talking with everyone. Feel free to ask me any questions you might want. I'll be asking a lot myself and I will be most appreciative of any help you may be willing to offer.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know everyone.

Michael

Zomg! This is awesome and so are you. I am excited that you are here and your introduction totally changed my mind about athletes such as yourself. I kid, I kid.

That is great that you open for questions because with this crowd it might get super personal and weird. Are you ready for that? Maybe you should have narrowed it down a bit.

I think that is enough teasing..........FOR NOW

A huge hearty welcome again. I am super happy to have you here

Comment

Welcome and good luck in your match! I also can't wait to hear about your experiences with Pheromones.

Comment

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you guys know that, Michael is spending all his time in the gym getting ready for this fight. Michael is a professionally trained wrestler who is transitioning into MMA. This guy is very serious when it comes to training so getting back before the fight might be a difficult task. He is scheduled for a meet and greet on Wednesday, weigh in on Thursday and the main event on Friday.

I do promise we will have our very own "ama" event soon, but not before the fight which is going to be a brawl. Shannon is not to be taken lightly.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome Michael! Good luck! Look forward to your experiences!
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

We're all so excited you're with the XS family!! I'm super excited about the fight!!
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Howdy, welcome to the conversation!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X