yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Not quite Scottie. Close but not actually identical. There's something else unreleased at play in this one. I did remove the DHEA but its what works with the DHEA that's the key to it. Removing it required adding an additional molecule to crush that's not in Cohesion. Its a weird little formula that works little miracles.
    Awesome, thanks for clarifying. I really appreciate it when you share with us.

Comment

Welcome ! Another fellow Asian

Comment

Sorry SeekingTruths, I never officially welcomed you here. Welcome to the family!
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me lordhien and Ladyofthewoods ! I feel as though I haven't been contributing much so I'll certainly try and do so, so that others may not repeat my mistakes.
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Still looking forward to read more reports in your journal.

Comment

Aye will definitely ramp up more reports when I'm done with a personal matter. Looking forward to yours as well.
              best gif thumbs up GIF
              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I'm testing PXS mixes in spray at the moment comparing if I like spray or oil more.

Comment

Welcome Seekingtruth.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X