yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see what you think about that dosage Bloodburn , good luck .
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Nightwing Just got back from the movie date. 4 drops Xist, 2 drops Evolve, 20mcg P83, 25mcg XSP96. The date went pretty well, no hiccups. Setting another dinner date this week.
      I think my date seemed calm. No intimidation.

Comment

Bloodburn That's a lot of pheromone! I'm surprised she wasn't grabbing at you all night. I'm thinking you might be living in an Asian country dating traditional Asian women (not women from "western" countries). Is that right?

Comment

Bloodburn I'd encourage you to experiment. I know someone went beyond 5 drops of Ascend oil (without copulins) when he was at a party. I think he may have gone to 8 or 9 drops of oil. No OD.

Comment

whats up hello GIF by Make it Move
            , Bobbi

Comment

Xcc Yes, Asian women born and raised in Thailand.

Comment

I'm so glad you joined the XS family!! Excited to hear more from ya!
                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  Nightwing I've not known any OD issues with XiSt. In fact, I was once counseled that I could use up to 9 sprays of XiSt if I wanted to win back an ex-gf.

Yes, I think Crush and Cohesion are mostly interchangeable. I think Cohesion doesn't have DHEA, but that is a guess on my part. Others might tell you Cohesion and Crush have different effects, and I have noticed some women seem to like one over the other.

If I was in your position, I would simply use Crush and notice its effects. If it's not creating the result you want, there are always other A1 based products such as Cohesion, Grail of Affection, and/or simply using A1 along with XiSt (or whatever you choose to use it with).

One method I was told was to use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time I see her use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time use 8 sprays of XiSt and 1 spray of Cohesion. Then 7 sprays of XiSt and 2 sprays of Cohesion. Personally I would stop at 5 sprays of XiSt and 4 sprays of Cohesion. Your results may vary.
                  The only difference between Cohesion and Crush is that Cohesion has DHEA, Crush does not. Crush was created at the behest of a forum member who believed that DHEA is a fall out killer. I've never seen any evidence of that tho. In fact for awhile I was running ACE-X + Cohesion and Connections. I experienced fallout with a couple of married co-workers.

Comment

Welcome
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Scottie2Hottie said "The only difference between Cohesion and Crush is that Cohesion has DHEA, Crush does not. Crush was created at the behest of a forum member who believed that DHEA is a fall out killer. I've never seen any evidence of that tho. In fact for awhile I was running ACE-X + Cohesion and Connections. I experienced fallout with a couple of married co-workers."

Yeh, I read the same thing about DHEA. In a conversation with XSteveO he said that was a myth about DHEA being a fallout killer.

Alright, so Scottie2Hottie how would you compare and contrast Crush versus Cohesion.

Comment

Xcc I'm pretty certain the formulas are identical with the exception of DHEA. I find no difference in performance. I'm one of the lucky ones who is impervious to A1 so I have no idea if there I a difference in selfies.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie So "no difference in performance"... as in you seem to get the same reactions from others Cohesion versus Crush?

Also, have you noticed any differences in how men act around you? (As you know, some men are A1 sensitive.)

Comment

Scottie2Hottie So "no difference in performance"... as in you seem to get the same reactions from others Cohesion versus Crush?

Also, have you noticed any differences in how men act around you? (As you know, some men are A1 sensitive.)
                            Yes I get the same results from both. No I never see any signs of sensitivity.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thank you for the input. Personally, I like Crush, but maybe I'll re-evaluate my bias.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thank you for the input. Personally, I like Crush, but maybe I'll re-evaluate my bias.
                                If Crush works for you then no need to change it. If the DHEA adds no benefit for you then go with what you've got.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie That is a good point. What's churning at the back of my mind is that Cohesion is buffered to be better tolerated by men.

In fact, I remember reading a post where someone said he would wear Cohesion to work and men were giving him high-fives. I thought it was odd that Cohesion was actually possibly having a positive impact on men.

As much as I like Crush, I usually only use it when I'm around women because it's without that buffering.

Also one reason I like the forums is that new information makes me re-think what I am doing, and that's how we learn.

Thank you again for being so generous with what you know.

Comment

Xcc regarding the high fives....there was a study done that found men to be more generous and cooperative when exposed to A1. I don't think this molecule is fully understood. To say that it's a "comfort" phero doesn't do it justice. It has many facets.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie WOW! I didn't know that. I know about the stress reduction effect. Apparently when women are exposed to A1, their stress level decreases. When the A1 is withdrawn, their stress comes back. I've suspected that this "stress reduction in the presence of the A1 user, and then the stress comes back when the A1 user leaves" is likely a big factor in fallout (and fondness increasing in their absence) ... safety, security, feeling protected might be how they experience it.

Again, thank you for being generous with your wisdom!

So do you think it's the amount of A1 that's the variable in whether men are generous and cooperative versus irritable or "down" in their mood?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                                        Hello from Asia! I'm an 20 year old male that has recently stumbled upon the world of pheromones. I'm interested in getting Xist to get back with someone and would like to know more about pheromones in general. I do have a question regarding how long does Xist oil last if applied once a week as I am conservative in my budget as a college student and how effective it is as a standalone pheromone. Besides that, I'm happy to be a part of an interesting community and I hope you welcome me here .
                                        To be honest I recommend the spray unless you are outside where it's really warm or at a club. The spray defuses faster and further out but it still works for 6 to 8 hr I'm so glad to have you here can't wait to hear more from you.
                                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                          Xcc I'm pretty certain the formulas are identical with the exception of DHEA. I find no difference in performance. I'm one of the lucky ones who is impervious to A1 so I have no idea if there I a difference in selfies.
                                          Not quite Scottie. Close but not actually identical. There's something else unreleased at play in this one. I did remove the DHEA but its what works with the DHEA that's the key to it. Removing it required adding an additional molecule to crush that's not in Cohesion. Its a weird little formula that works little miracles.

Steve O
                                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X