yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Howdy Phero Pholks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy Phero Pholks

I'm not new to pheros, I was a reporting user over at Androtics Direct , but since they've crashed, I'm out looking for the "real stuff" again. I heard Steve) was running this place so here I am.

Yes yes, i came from AD as well! I got great results using it for the first time, I've only tried it once so far. Look up post Snakes Log 6969 for details. In any case welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
      I'm not new to pheros, I was a reporting user over at Androtics Direct , but since they've crashed, I'm out looking for the "real stuff" again. I heard Steve) was running this place so here I am.
      Welcome, I'm from over AD as well.
      Good to have you here.
      So any questions about XS products that we might be able to answer.
      Are you looking for comparable products to what you were using at AD?

Comment

• happytaps
        happytaps commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a question, which scent option is similar to Neroli? It's my favorite scent.

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        happytaps there's no scent similar to neroli, but i hope they make one. i loved it as well.

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, no neroli smell. my fav is sultans oud..try it out

I know you'll love it here!! Can't wait to read you're feed back.
      , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome Happy! I'm from AD Also.
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
          Welcome Happy. I remember you from the AD forum back in the day. Hope you have fun with your new products.

Comment

I still have some A314, price just shot up with them now, not worth it.

Comment

• happytaps
              happytaps commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah me too. Im saving it for real emergencies like, my landlord trying to raise my rent or negotiating some other major issue. The prices now are stupid.

• happytaps
              happytaps commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you tried Ascend? are the effects similar?

Happy! What you up to these days? Happy to have you here and I look forward to you reporting on our products. What is your fav product so far and what have you tried.

I think you need to hear about this and when you hear about it, you gonna love us even more.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
              I still have some A314, price just shot up with them now, not worth it.
              I have tried Ascend, I didn't get any major affect from it. I wouldn't compare it to A314 really.
              Oddly enough LAL sells Alpha Q which I like a lot it just builds up too bad. Soon ill be trying it sudo-daily with P96 to fight ODing
              I have heard some good things about Dominant Ascend and Steve's APi (A3.14 )

Comment

• happytaps
                happytaps commented
                Editing a comment
                What is DA?

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                happytaps its Dominant Ascend

• happytaps
                happytaps commented
                Editing a comment
                oooh yeah, that looks good. So far Ascend for me has been kinda like p75. Doesn't replace A314 but after reading the reviews of DA, that looks like a good one.

Ya, try the API, could be what your looking for, the new A314 isn't what it was anyways, I have a almost brand new bottle that i bought before AD ship sank, I barely use it now.

Comment

Welcome
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Welcome
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X