yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New member post + Ascend vs. Vibe vs. Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member post + Ascend vs. Vibe vs. Celebrity

Hey all,

I'm 27 year old Asian - I've had experience with mones about 6-7 years ago using AD products: IG, IS, Ammo, P75, P74, P83, and have also tried Xist, Evolve and Taboo about 3 years ago. I have a girlfriend so I'm no longer interested in using any mones for other reasons than work and social and most of all, for some self confidence effects.

About 10 Months ago when I was starting my new job, I picked up some A314 YE oil but haven't had success using it and the self-confidence effects haven't been very strong... or strong enough for me. 1 drop is all I can do with A314YE because two will get me ghosted. It seems to be alright with the 1 drop but just wish I could get more self-effects with it (more confidence). I'll get some blatant hits from strangers but only a few hits here and there from my coworkers (which is more important to me). My issue at work has been my social anxiety which ties into me wanting more confidence boosting effects.

And so I turned to Ascend! I just got in the mail yesterday and I'm about to head out to a quick round of golf with my friends and see how it works on me and on them. I also got a sample of Taboo which I read could be used all day which reminds me of Ammo or IG, but I don't think I'll be using this very often. I might give myself a spray or two for my buddy's engagement party tonight to help me out socially.

I also noticed, after I put in my order of Ascend, that there were Vibe and Celebrity. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the difference is between those two. I wish I had seen them before so that I could request them as my samples! And so before I go and make any more purchases, if anyone has experience with Ascend, Vibe, AND Celebrity, if they could tell me which they liked best and what the differences were that'd be super awesome. All 3 seem to align with what my main goal of using mones is.

Welcome Avery, I come from AD as well.

Vibe is the perfect combination of Flirt and Connections.. I've used it and like it a lot.
    I think Celebrity and Bliss are the ones for your self confidence goals
    I would definitely look into some P96 too (XSP96).

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

you'll love it here! Great community, and great products if I do say so myself
        , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome. I am also interested in the difference between celebrity and acesnd as they are both status mones
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            Welcome. I am also interested in the difference between celebrity and acesnd as they are both status mones
            I'd like to know that as well.

Comment

Welcome Avery

Comment

Welcome Avery!

I have not reported om Ascend yet, but I am loving Celebrity for work and my new daily mone!

The Ascend works well, just more of a serious vibe for me and with my low position at work, it does not work so well and being inline with the vibe(Being congruent) for me is a problem for it right now. I have to test more though as it is not fair off a few test runs of this one.

Celebrity does everything I want pretty much and is very inline and social for me.

Comment

Welcome to the board brother
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X