yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi! New here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! New here!

Hi everyone!! I am new here, but not to pheromones. Found this site by seeking out individual molecules for sale and decided to try out the XiST instead for now. I look forward to reading more about you all and your experience with pheromones, as well as share what I experience with this line.

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Welcome aboard !

Comment

welcome curious lol
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome! What singles were you looking for?

Comment

I was looking to see if there was anywhere that I could purchase Beta-THDOC, potentially, but so far, that seems to be unattainable. I had read that P83 MIGHT be it or at least very similar, which led me here. I was seeking out the disinhibiting effect to add to other blends that I already have. After reading the forums, etc., I decided to give XiST for Women a try first. Still may give XSP83 a shot, and potentially XSP96, based on reviews.
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, P96 just makes mixes melt together better

Welcome!

Xist for women is one of my top favorites. I found it to have some mild dis-inhibiting effects, but nothing like P83

Comment

Welcome Curious, cant wait to read your experiences!

Comment

You will love Xist It is an amazing product!!! I'm excited to learn more about you and your phero journey
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                I was looking to see if there was anywhere that I could purchase Beta-THDOC, potentially, but so far, that seems to be unattainable. I had read that P83 MIGHT be it or at least very similar, which led me here. I was seeking out the disinhibiting effect to add to other blends that I already have. After reading the forums, etc., I decided to give XiST for Women a try first. Still may give XSP83 a shot, and potentially XSP96, based on reviews.
                Alpha and Beta THDOC used to be listed in the store but I could never buy any. I was told they are far too expensive. They eventually removed them.

Comment

Hi everyone!! I am new here, but not to pheromones. Found this site by seeking out individual molecules for sale and decided to try out the XiST instead for now. I look forward to reading more about you all and your experience with pheromones, as well as share what I experience with this line.
                  Give TABOO a try, it's great for beginners and very effective just by itself. You don't have to think to much about where and when to wear it. It's a all around product.

Comment

Thanks, everyone! My XiST/W should be here tomorrow. I won't see my target again until the weekend. I hesitate to put out a lot of details on the situation because I am paranoid...lol. But let's just say he and I had a good thing for a little while...things got messy because of some stuff in my life and he called it. We had been good friends for a long time PRIOR to things becoming romantic. Our friendship was horribly awkward for awhile after he ended things romantically, but we have gotten closer again over time. We've spent some time together, and sometimes I think we are getting back to where we were (my life 'junk' has since been resolved). Then there are other times that it seems to be moving, but just moving REALLY slowly...way too slow for my liking. So I am trying to push it along. I want to break down some of the walls that I feel are still there and have him just come out and say how he feels...so I am hoping the disinhibiting factor will help with that.

Comment

As a side note, I got samples of Tease and Desire Me. Thoughts on using those now that you know a bit about my goals?

Comment

Thanks, everyone! My XiST/W should be here tomorrow. I won't see my target again until the weekend. I hesitate to put out a lot of details on the situation because I am paranoid...lol. But let's just say he and I had a good thing for a little while...things got messy because of some stuff in my life and he called it. We had been good friends for a long time PRIOR to things becoming romantic. Our friendship was horribly awkward for awhile after he ended things romantically, but we have gotten closer again over time. We've spent some time together, and sometimes I think we are getting back to where we were (my life 'junk' has since been resolved). Then there are other times that it seems to be moving, but just moving REALLY slowly...way too slow for my liking. So I am trying to push it along. I want to break down some of the walls that I feel are still there and have him just come out and say how he feels...so I am hoping the disinhibiting factor will help with that.
                        I don't find the disinhibiting factor in xist4w to be overt but hope you get some of that! I would definitely add desire me if you want to add desire lol. (on his end) Tease is a nice social with some sexiness. There is a tiny hint of status, but it's mostly social and sexy. if you think that's right up his alley you could give it a try

Comment

Welcome Curious!
                          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome girl
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X