yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

is there any pheromone that boosts confidence and creates friendship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any pheromone that boosts confidence and creates friendship?

Im looking for something for sales and to boost my confidence. any suggestions?

A lot of my income comes from commission and upselling and I've found P74 to be FANTASTIC. P74 makes it easier to build rapport and people instantly like you. I also feel more comfortable upselling/selling

Comment

• funtimes
      funtimes commented
      Editing a comment
      that might be the winner can you tell me more? cause ill will be selling cars commission based and just need that push to go and pull a customer and sell them a car

For me bliss, and celebrity have made me feel like a highly confident individual. Maybe celebrity for men will have a similar effect?

I've noticed a lasting confidence boost even when I'm pheromone free. I've been without pheros for the last couple of days and
    have been operating like a complete babe in total control. I love it.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by funtimes View Post
      Im looking for something for sales and to boost my confidence. any suggestions?
      A Trust and Respect mones could work good like Celebrity, API or Ascend. All all around mones for day wear is TABOO which makes you likeable by all.

Comment

• funtimes
        funtimes commented
        Editing a comment
        can you tell me more about api? do you think taboo is better with some evolve?

API is more a Alpha mones, great for work or a leadership role, Evolve is more sexual but has other mones in it also, TABOO can be a little sexual but has another mix of mones as well, it is great for day wear for something not to sexual and it is appropriate for all venues+work day or night.

Comment

my friend is in timeshare sells and is using taboo with evolve. to me evolve doesnt put me in a sexual mode it seems to push me to get things done. I have a sample bottle of taboo and evolve and have been testing it. it seems to help but im wondering if there is something better. i need my boss to like me and the customers like me while giving me confidence to grab a customer and do and say what I need to do to get a sale. because atm and for the last few yrs i have lacked confidence

Comment

my friend is in timeshare sells and is using taboo with evolve. to me evolve doesnt put me in a sexual mode it seems to push me to get things done. I have a sample bottle of taboo and evolve and have been testing it. it seems to help but im wondering if there is something better. i need my boss to like me and the customers like me while giving me confidence to grab a customer and do and say what I need to do to get a sale. because atm and for the last few yrs i have lacked confidence
          I wouldn't use evolve and TABOO together as they both have -NONE and you could OD. Evolve by itself is good for sexual but also have socials in it all working at the same time with the sexual part growing as time goes on and peaks near the end of it's lifespan, it's a great combo. Keep those 2 mones separate. For work/sales you can get API or Ascend OIL based, they have alpha and trust and respect mones in it. TABOO is great for day wear (2sprays) or one drop or spray of evolve you could get away with it during the day. Personally thou, i would use TABOO only for work right now by itself if that's all you have and look into getting API or Ascend.

Comment

One spray of ascend and I feel I can change the world single-handedly. Stay away from enone products though they feel powerful and confident, enone actually causes fear in 80 percent of people, including your customers. That would be that Evolve product. Its easy in the beginning but gets stronger as the day goes on. It can be steered into excitement but not if they are already running off the lot.

Have you looked at connections? I haven't tried it but it looks like a rapport building product and rapport builds trust. That or p74 like Isis mentioned?

But for confidence, I'd say Ascend, I'm impressed by it. I think it would make me want to sell real nice sedans. I really want to try API but it does have that androstenone. Might be better for selling sports cars "Don't be scared, you can handle it, you were born for this" then the roar of the motor, the adrenalin and your Api will go all together.

Taboo looks like it could attract and ease the ladies but just guessing here too. It has a bit of the same stuff that cohesion does.

One last thing is that in sales sometimes what is holding us back is fear and not laziness. Lafemme mentioned Bliss, I haven't had time to try mine out but it might take the edge off you or nervous customers. Speaking of which, Carry a small sampler or what not of cohesion. Large amounts can depress guys even though cohesion gets around this real well.

Save it till you are working with a female. If the person that walks on the lot is a lady but being critical, and what customer isn't? some cohesion with whatever else you choose that day can change your mix from male customer to female and may/should settle her down. I enjoy a bit of cohesion with the ladies, I think they do too. Large amounts can depress guys even though cohesion gets around this really well. I used 4 sprays once and when it wore off, yuck.

Also, use a cover scent, I got my stuff unscented and now I wish I had picked some scents. I never thought to have different colognes before I used pheros. I just had a couple evening scents that are too strong through the day.
            Last edited by Muestereate; 08-22-2018, 11:29 PM. Reason: grammar and restructure

Comment

• funtimes
              funtimes commented
              Editing a comment
              I have a sample of connections i guess i can try that tomorrow instead of taboo and evolve

funtimes Well, I'm not a very approachable person but with this on I was getting hugged by women who I've only just met. This never happened to me before. I think Scottie2Hottie said he initially called it instant bestfriend. But anyway, people seemed to trust me more and just seemed to like me for no particular reason, I was acting like myself but a little more chummy maybe due to p74. And because they were more open to me I was able to suggest products and upsell services without putting them off.

This also put me a little bit more at ease so I was able to connect with clients a lot easier. I felt and acted more genuine and that's one thing people seem to respond well to if they can sense. Makes it easier to sell

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              funtimes Well, I'm not a very approachable person but with this on I was getting hugged by women who I've only just met. This never happened to me before. I think Scottie2Hottie said he initially called it instant bestfriend. But anyway, people seemed to trust me more and just seemed to like me for no particular reason, I was acting like myself but a little more chummy maybe due to p74. And because they were more open to me I was able to suggest products and upsell services without putting them off.

This also put me a little bit more at ease so I was able to connect with clients a lot easier. I felt and acted more genuine and that's one thing people seem to respond well to if they can sense. Makes it easier to sell
              ok so i do think that I lack the confidence and am a bit down on myself. sometimes depressed but I need to get out of that and sell. im selling cars now and never in my life have done so. i need to talk like my boss and call people out when they lie like he wants me to. not in a bad way but you know "no one goes to a dealership without hoping to buy something right?" well i guess i live in fear too. i dont want to say the wrong thing and lose my job or something. i dont want to offend anyone you know but i still need to do what he says so. do you think this will help?

Comment

ok so i do think that I lack the confidence and am a bit down on myself. sometimes depressed but I need to get out of that and sell. im selling cars now and never in my life have done so. i need to talk like my boss and call people out when they lie like he wants me to. not in a bad way but you know "no one goes to a dealership without hoping to buy something right?" well i guess i live in fear too. i dont want to say the wrong thing and lose my job or something. i dont want to offend anyone you know but i still need to do what he says so. do you think this will help?
                Ascend helps me the most with a confidence boost has the best selfies of any product I have tried. It makes me almost too confident I go around thinking I'm better than everyone else
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• funtimes
                  funtimes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thank you I purchased a 10ml of it

Great hope it helps!
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I would recommend Celebrity and SOB for confidence. Celebrity gives me a fun yet confident person feeling while SOB gives me quite a IDGAF attitude sometimes.

Comment

FUNTIMES!

I am not sure I had the pleasure but I do see that I am late in welcoming you to his wonderful community.

I also noticed that you are just a few posts away from starting your journey down some huge lifetime rewards.

Continue to share your experiences with us and give us your feedback

Comment

Celebrity could be your ticket!

Comment

funtimes

How about...

You’re feeling awkward as you stand there clutching your drink to your vest like a shield. Your temperature starts to rise and you are sure she can hear your heart beating about to explode. She’s 3 feet away and you cannot even muster enough guts to just say hi. Its two freaking little tiny l

Maybe if you ask really nicely, XSteveO could make some more if you want it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X