yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Exploring the world of XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploring the world of XS

Hey there! I just joined this community and wanted to introduce myself. I heard of you guys through Pherotruth but recently made a huge purchase with pheromonexs and want to share my experiences regarding those mones specifically. I was very impressed with how quickly my order arrived - shipped out Wednesday and arrived today, only two days later. I ordered the following: Bliss, Connections, Love Boat, Temptress, Desire Me, Tease, and Innocence. I also ordered Celebrity for women today. Lol, basically I totally splurged! I'm an exotic dancer so I'm interested to see how these affect my sales. I do well as is but I'm hoping these will give me an extra boost.

SteveO was kind enough to include 3 free samples: Fantasy, Vibe, and Xist. I took tonight off but go back tomorrow, I'm not sure which spray I plan to use yet. Can't wait to share my experiences!
    Last edited by somechick99; 08-17-2018, 09:56 PM.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Welcome! That line up should keep you entertained for awhile. lol

Comment

OMG this should be very interesting! Welcome and please keep us up to date with your experiences.

Comment

Welcome SomeChick, I feel that I've seen your name around before but not on Pherotruth.
        But if you start a journal let me know, ill for sure subscribe.
        What are some products from other companies that you have tried. (On this Forum it is okay to mentions them)

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
          Welcome SomeChick, I feel that I've seen your name around before but not on Pherotruth.
          But if you start a journal let me know, ill for sure subscribe.
          What are some products from other companies that you have tried. (On this Forum it is okay to mentions them)
          Mojo Pro from Love Scent was the first one I tried that eliminated all doubt that pheromones work. I had also tried different brands from local sex shops, but they were very hit or miss. Pure instinct smelled great but didn't really give any outstanding results. System JO I seemed to have good results with, but nothing like the more professional products mentioned here and on Pherotruth.

There's a girl I used to work with who seemed to have a magic effect on the guys she talked to. She is very pretty but there were other very pretty girls who didn't have the same results. I was later told a rumor that she had been using pheromone sprays. This is initially what got me interested in buying them. Based on her results, I'm guessing it was some pretty powerful stuff and not something sold at the local sex shops.

I have Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, EOW and OCCO white on the way lol. I like to have plenty of options for different scenarios. I will likely start a journal in the near future
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Welcome!!

System Jo?! I thought they just made lubricants. Didn't know they made pheromones too. Weird!

Blatant Invitation is amazing and is one of my favorites. It's up there with my favorites from PheromoneXS. You'll love it. I can only imagine how it will affect patrons. Hope it doesn't make them creepy. I've gotten random stalkers following me around in public using Blatant Invitation. Cuddle Bunny is also fantastic. I bet that will be a hit.

Comment

OKAY. I just looked and saw that system Jo also sells pheros for her that only contain EST. Very strange! I don't find est to be a major sexual attractant by itself. And they're a company that became popular from selling lube. But anyway, that's probably why you didn't experience a whole lot.

Comment

Pheromones and Lube, talk about one stop shopping!
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I'm really looking forward to hear more. The first comment I saw aside from the original post was Ladyofthewoods one stop shop. I bout died
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X