yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Another Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Aussie

Hello from Australia.
    I've been using stock standard pheromones until recently coming across these products.
    I ???first used pheromones in the 90s and early 2000s seemed to work alright at that time when I attended drunken parties and clubs.
    Recently I became single and decided to try them out again. However, as I suspected and as confirmed by many users of these products the old school variety I was using can seem very intimidating to some women. I did find I was getting noticed by certain women like the sporty fit kind, women who are more sexually open and women who are more into manly men. Certain ethnic groups with a more traditional dominant male role also responded well.
    However, as someone who no longer drinks, I'm just not in situations where inhibitions are thrown to the wind and things get wild. I'm also a lot more fuss with more life experience than in my younger years. It takes a lot more than a pretty face to make the night worthwhile.
    So these products are exactly what I was looking for. Something to give the friendly approachable strategy more edge.
    Having said all that I still ended up getting products that are potentially intimidating. I guess I had the business and wider social potential of these products in mind when purchasing. I have purchased Ascend, Celebrity, and Cohesion.
    Only had these products for a few days but if Celebrity was a bullet I would describe it as having incredible stopping power. While out shopping I had 5 different women walking briskly past me just stop dead and pretend to look at things on a shelf right next to me. Also got followed around a store by 3 women at uncomfortably close proximity.
    Time for more testing I guess.

Wow, welcome Jack, I'm looking forward to your post.
    I love reading hits like that, you should start a Journal in the journal section.
    Looking forward to your post bro!

Comment

Hello Jack welcome to the community.
      I like the result you got with celebrity convinced me to check that one out to. Looking forward to hearing of more good results like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
        Wow, welcome Jack, I'm looking forward to your post.
        I love reading hits like that, you should start a Journal in the journal section.
        Looking forward to your post bro!
        Thanks, Prettyrickyboi. Yeah, I have decided to start a journal, been pretty busy but hope to get onto it shortly.
        Had some amazing hits today with Ascend. Need to document that hopefully later tonight and also a summary of the outcomes from the last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate View Post
          Hello Jack welcome to the community.
          I like the result you got with celebrity convinced me to check that one out to. Looking forward to hearing of more good results like that.
          Hey mate. Straya ah? Yeah definitely some interesting outcomes with celebrity however I've also noticed a pattern of possible negative reactions from males when using celebrity. Stuff like trying to punk me and even mild agro. Will be testing Celebrity again tomorrow to see if this is the case.
          The most interesting one was when picking up a feed for my daughter I walked around the put the food in the passenger side of the car and then came back around and got in. That is when a couple pulled up in a car in between me and the shop I had just came out of. The dud jumped straight out but I didn't really take notice of him until I caught sight of the woman with him in my periphery. When I glanced over I could see the guy, about 6'7" built like a brick shit house (Australian colloquialism meaning jacked) who immediately gave me a "look" for looking in her direction.
          Guys like that can be really possessive but for him to have even really have noticed me at all in the dimly lit car park seemed rather odd. But in that brief time noticing them there and then reversing out and leaving I could see that she was trying hard to take a good look at me without him noticing. She was spending a while messing around getting out of the car in the first place and he seemed to be trying to hurry her up and bundle her away from any more potential gaze from me. When they where walking off and I was driving out I turned back to see if I could have a final better look at her sporty round butt and right on cue he looked back trying to ward off my gaze.
          This guy would have easily been an 8 or 9 in appearance where as I'm a middle aged man with an average body. His girl was at best a 7 and only because her body was very well built. Normally I would have expected a guy like this to give a smug you wish look if I had looked at his girl but this was rather odd. Seemed almost lame in fact, you know, from the safety of my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post

Hey mate. Straya ah? Yeah definitely some interesting outcomes with celebrity however I've also noticed a pattern of possible negative reactions from males when using celebrity. Stuff like trying to punk me and even mild agro. Will be testing Celebrity again tomorrow to see if this is the case.
            The most interesting one was when picking up a feed for my daughter I walked around the put the food in the passenger side of the car and then came back around and got in. That is when a couple pulled up in a car in between me and the shop I had just came out of. The dud jumped straight out but I didn't really take notice of him until I caught sight of the woman with him in my periphery. When I glanced over I could see the guy, about 6'7" built like a brick shit house (Australian colloquialism meaning jacked) who immediately gave me a "look" for looking in her direction.
            Guys like that can be really possessive but for him to have even really have noticed me at all in the dimly lit car park seemed rather odd. But in that brief time noticing them there and then reversing out and leaving I could see that she was trying hard to take a good look at me without him noticing. She was spending a while messing around getting out of the car in the first place and he seemed to be trying to hurry her up and bundle her away from any more potential gaze from me. When they where walking off and I was driving out I turned back to see if I could have a final better look at her sporty round butt and right on cue he looked back trying to ward off my gaze.
            This guy would have easily been an 8 or 9 in appearance where as I'm a middle aged man with an average body. His girl was at best a 7 and only because her body was very well built. Normally I would have expected a guy like this to give a smug you wish look if I had looked at his girl but this was rather odd. Seemed almost lame in fact, you know, from the safety of my car.
            This is why I cant wait til you get a journal, great lol

Comment

And bear in mind at the time they arrived and opened their doors, I was already in the car with the windows up and in the process of putting my phone on the passenger seat, putting on my seat belt and starting the engine. 2 sprays of Celebrity and 1 of Cohesion probably 8 or more hours earlier. Powerful stuff.

Comment

Welcome! If the male Celebrity is anything like the female one (and your hits sound like it is), I def can see why you like it. It's one of my fav blends

Comment

Thanks, Isis. Yes, the first two test runs had some good hits. Gave it a run today but just couldn't seem to be in the right places at the right times to give it a good workout.
                  What I did get was some people that I already know who would have responded to my presence well if I was wearing the regular Androstenone and Androstenol product that I had been using before finding xs or even if I wasn't using mones at all. Mine you the glazed over eyes and more intense fussing over me still gave me a feel for what to expect from this particular mix.
                  And later a former colleague who talked my ear off at twice the rate she normally would have. She also spent an insane amount of time in eye contact with me rather than with others present as would have normally been the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Hello from Australia.
                    I've been using stock standard pheromones until recently coming across these products.
                    I ???first used pheromones in the 90s and early 2000s seemed to work alright at that time when I attended drunken parties and clubs.
                    Recently I became single and decided to try them out again. However, as I suspected and as confirmed by many users of these products the old school variety I was using can seem very intimidating to some women. I did find I was getting noticed by certain women like the sporty fit kind, women who are more sexually open and women who are more into manly men. Certain ethnic groups with a more traditional dominant male role also responded well.
                    However, as someone who no longer drinks, I'm just not in situations where inhibitions are thrown to the wind and things get wild. I'm also a lot more fuss with more life experience than in my younger years. It takes a lot more than a pretty face to make the night worthwhile.
                    So these products are exactly what I was looking for. Something to give the friendly approachable strategy more edge.
                    Having said all that I still ended up getting products that are potentially intimidating. I guess I had the business and wider social potential of these products in mind when purchasing. I have purchased Ascend, Celebrity, and Cohesion.
                    Only had these products for a few days but if Celebrity was a bullet I would describe it as having incredible stopping power. While out shopping I had 5 different women walking briskly past me just stop dead and pretend to look at things on a shelf right next to me. Also got followed around a store by 3 women at uncomfortably close proximity.
                    Time for more testing I guess.
                    Yes !, great to hear your experiences, I will look into celebrity more! Cheers.

Comment

More auzzies? Welcome
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X