yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New To XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To XS

Hello all,

I'm Henry.

I haven't bought any products yet as i am still researching, I'm looking at Evolve XS and SOB. I want something that is OK to wear during the day and it's just for clubs and bars. I've come here from Androtics since they seem to be having difficulties. I still have some of the products but I'm really looking forward to testing these out as well. Anyways if there insight to choice between the 2 that would be great, I'd like the sex aura to be balanced with some of the socials as well so it can be used as a daily wear as well.

My gut says go with the evolve if you just want women at bars and clubs.

Comment

Another product i want to try is the API, so if i was to put one spray of API and another of evolve would the social elements in the API make it appropriate for day time wear? Or should i cut the evolve into half a spray ?

Comment

Welcome Henry

Evolve definitely has the socials that you're seeking. It may be a good candidate for day wear. As I'm sure you've discovered from your research, Evolve transitions over time. That being the case how it behaves depends on where it's at in it's evolution. So if you're interacting with women during the first few hours it will be expressing it's social character. If during the last few hours, it's sexual side. IME it never really hides it's sexuality and never totally loses its sociability. It's just a matter of which predominates. I think Evolve could be successful in clubs too. As the evening wears on and the drinks flow it's sexual power is multiplied. Alcohol does three things to women. It lowers inhibitions and raises Testosterone levels which increases sexually aggressive behavior.

SOB is unapologetically sexual. It's a "bad boy" compared to Evolve. If you can pull off the "player" vibe it can still be used for day wear. Many find it to be a bit polarizing. That is to say that some women find it offputting. Personally I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. If you're in a club and your goal is to hook up then it sorts out the ones who are DTF. Why waste your time with the ones who aren't? The same could even be said for day game. If you're expressing a signature that says I'm highly sexual and can get women then act timid it may not work for you. If they perceive you as a player they expect you to act in a certain way. If that's the type they are drawn to then they expect you to play the part. However, idk that SOB requires you to play that part necessarily. Let's consider the ones who may be turned off by that type. Ok so let's say a woman assumes you are a player. If you interact with her and demonstrate that you're actually a nice guy it is possible to get past that initial impression. I don't believe that being a nice guy prevents you from getting laid. One of the most important characteristics in attraction for women is confidence. That's probably a big part of the appeal for the ones who go after players. But I think it is possible to be a nice guy AND be confident. If you lack confidence, are timid and a pushover then yea being a nice guy will work against you. I had a buddy who was insanely good at picking up women. He smiled a lot, was incredibly nice and very genuine. There was a certain warmth and gentleness to his approach. But the one thing he possessed was amazing confidence. He had a way of making women feel extremely comfortable. It was easy for him to close and get them back to his place. He had a way of completely disarming their Anti-Slut Defense Mechanism. He was the ultimate player because they never suspected that he was a player.

Consider the following. It takes a woman all of about 5 seconds to decide if she MIGHT have sex with a man. So let's say she has prequalified you. Great but that's just the beginning. Rest assured that she will test you. Women are constantly approached by men, especially the more attractive ones. They've encountered every type of man imaginable. They've heard it all. That being the case, whenever they encounter a man they size him up and they do this by testing. They have a whole list of criteria in their head. If there is no attraction then it's easy to figure out how to pigeonhole him. Women are constantly testing. Don't think that because you've made it into a relationship that it ever ends. It doesn't. Every man they meet is put into one of 3 categories: Lover, Provider or Friend. Where you end up depends entirely on YOUR words and actions. She may be seeking a Provider but I guarantee you that, lacking any other prospects, if you meet the criteria of Lover she will have sex with you. Women have sexual needs just as men do. Even the "good girls" who are looking for Mr. Right and claim they don't do those kinds of things. I'm living proof of that. Women in relationships cheat all the time even if they have met Mr. Right. I'm living proof of that too.

For the last year and a half or so I've been in a strictly sexual "relationship" with a woman 25 years younger than me. Not once have I ever acted like a Provider. Yes we do hang out on occasion and watch Big Bang but we have never once been on a date. She has never pressured me to go on a date or have traditional relationship. Never even hinted at it. There are no sleep overs. We do our thing and get on with our lives. I set the tone for the "relationship" and have never waivered. We are both perfectly happy with the arrangement. It is very open and honest. We are both free to see whoever we want. In all this time she has never strayed. I meet all of her needs and she is perfectly satisfied. As am I. Neither of us have any need to look elsewhere.

Comment

Great thanks, and what is your opinion about adding a drop of API on it? Would they mix well together?

Comment

I just read that ascend is a better mix with evolve and API+Evolve competes with each other and thus it's not a good mix.

Comment

Interesting, I've never read that about APi and Evolve. I can't imagine why that would be.

Comment

Evolve seems like a good stand alone product , i can't wait to try it. Last night i was rocking 2 drops of MX597 and 1 spray of TUTH. Not many ladies at the bar but all i got was some older lady with her man constantly staring at me, also the bar owner went out of his way to walk up and introduce himself to me, the whole time i was there he didn't do that to anyone else. The thing i like about stand alone products like Evolve and L2K version 1 is that you don't have to worry about mixing this with that and how much to put on. You just spray and go. However TUTH+API or something like TUTH + MX597 or barely legal can be a deadly combo, especially during sex. I recall a few years ago , using TUTH by itself with 2 sprays i got out of a friend zone that i was in for basically 5 years. I remember she would say afterwards that i stepped up my game, I believe there is a product similar to TUTH here. Once i run out of my ANDROTICS products i will just get my stuff from here, API+TUTH replacement and barely legal. This is a great site.

Comment

MRSNAKE

Comment

From what I read, barely legal is like the MX597 , added with the TUTH should be a good combo.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      really, I thought it may be more like Celebrity

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                    From what I read, barely legal is like the MX597 , added with the TUTH should be a good combo.
                    Scottie2Hottie what are your thoughts about this comparison?

Comment

As far as I can recall I've neverused MX597. Other than mostly Shine I haven't really used AD products for a few years. But I would say that if you use Barely Legal with TUTH keep it at one spray.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        MX597 is just MX297 but in stealth cover.
                        Unofficially named "Smooth Operator"

OK will do, just ordered the Evolve OIL base product. Sweet, can't wait to try that one! On another note i just read Desire me for MEN. WHOOOAA that's assume! Reading the description blew me away!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                        OK will do, just ordered the Evolve OIL base product. Sweet, can't wait to try that one! On another note i just read Desire me for MEN. WHOOOAA that's assume! Reading the description blew me away!
                        Which part blew you away? lol
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                          MRSNAKE commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You don't wanna know.

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X