yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newb looking some recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb looking some recommendations

Hi, to introduce myself, I am in early 30s Indian originated and avg looking male.

I am totally new to phero world but have been reading many articles and what I have learned is, it has different impact on different people.

I am basically looking for a recommendation to choose the product from XS that can suite me as being Indian. I will be more around Indian women but will also be around other Asian and white women.

Main goal is attraction and go for a date to and even more.

Thanks

Heya! Welcome!

I would ask a few questions to get a better picture of your goal:

Would you consider yourself a "nice guy"? I hate labels and stereotyping, but for the sake of convenience xD Are you more of an introvert or extrovert? What's your personality like?

Anyway, even before you answer those, here's my suggestions:

Bliss
    Crush
    Evolve
    SOB

Bliss is an all-around hard hitter that 1) makes you feel good, 2) makes people around you feel good, and 3: makes everything seem better. I know that sounds like an exaggeration, but that's all I can say about it. Bliss just makes people feel good, and trusting as well, so it makes it easier to steer situations into whatever direction you want.

Crush is similar to Bliss but more lovey-dovey. It is what it sounds like; when it hits, the girl will either crush on you for real or act as if she has a crush on you.

Evolve is more sexual, but can still be tempered with Bliss so it isn't TOO sexual. At the same time you can use it on its own if you have a specific goal in mind...

and SOB hits harder than anything I've used. I like to think of Bliss and SOB as the Yin and Yang of PheromoneXS xD

SOB is kind of harder to control, but if you feel like you're too much of a nice guy, a blend of Bliss and SOB will work wonders.

Comment

Welcome PheroLuv,
      I certainly think user and target nationalities are important, but I'm not really versed in effects on the Indian nationality.
      However I think what Tobias said is pretty interesting.
      I say start light.
      I'd do Cohesion over Crush and I'd do Connections.
      Bliss I've had as a sample and haven't really experimented enough with it. In my little experience with Bliss though I felt it had more of an effect on me than those who I'm around.
      LoveBoat could do well with Cohesion and Connections from my experience.
      Look into XSP86 and XSP96 too.
      I look forward to reading your results.
      If you have questions feel free to ask us all.

Comment

Tobias Prettyrickyboi Many thanks for replying on my question. To answer your questions, yes I am extrovert, and alpha kind of person who always can take lead in crowd if needed.

If I have to go with what you have suggested then would you mind sharing the does of each one?
        Did you try those products around Indian community? Was it Oil or spray.

When reading other articles, many have suggested Xist and Taboo or Xist, Taboo and A.C.E. what is your thoughts on the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroluv View Post
          Hi, to introduce myself, I am in early 30s Indian originated and avg looking male.

I am totally new to phero world but have been reading many articles and what I have learned is, it has different impact on different people.

I am basically looking for a recommendation to choose the product from XS that can suite me as being Indian. I will be more around Indian women but will also be around other Asian and white women.

Main goal is attraction and go for a date to and even more.

Thanks

Pheroluv! Most ppl who come to us don't know their goals or know that what they are seeking mones for is to fulfill a goal. Since you are already there then I suggest the goals system which is actually designed to make things easy for you

The great thing about this community forum is just for participating and having fun, you get to earn lifetime rewards with us

Please tell me what products you have so far and what products have caught your eye

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
            Heya! Welcome!

I would ask a few questions to get a better picture of your goal:

Would you consider yourself a "nice guy"? I hate labels and stereotyping, but for the sake of convenience xD Are you more of an introvert or extrovert? What's your personality like?

Anyway, even before you answer those, here's my suggestions:

Bliss
            Crush
            Evolve
            SOB

Bliss is an all-around hard hitter that 1) makes you feel good, 2) makes people around you feel good, and 3: makes everything seem better. I know that sounds like an exaggeration, but that's all I can say about it. Bliss just makes people feel good, and trusting as well, so it makes it easier to steer situations into whatever direction you want.

Crush is similar to Bliss but more lovey-dovey. It is what it sounds like; when it hits, the girl will either crush on you for real or act as if she has a crush on you.

Evolve is more sexual, but can still be tempered with Bliss so it isn't TOO sexual. At the same time you can use it on its own if you have a specific goal in mind...

and SOB hits harder than anything I've used. I like to think of Bliss and SOB as the Yin and Yang of PheromoneXS xD

SOB is kind of harder to control, but if you feel like you're too much of a nice guy, a blend of Bliss and SOB will work wonders.
            I ordered the Evolve oil based product, i will check out crush and bliss. That sounds interesting!

Comment

I've been using a variant or Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve recently, it's a happy, background sexual mix but it seems to brighten womens moods and makes them flirty and want to be around you. I added Xist and P96 to make it really pop. Oils are slower diffusion but contain more pheromones per application and usually are better in hotter environments. Heavy sexuals like SOB or even a lesser sexual like Evolve may benefit more from slower diffusion, seeming more natural and not so in your face like a spray can be.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X