yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from Austin, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Austin, TX

Welcome? I hope you get involved there are some great people here. What are your goals for phero use? Are there an products that you have your eye on?

Comment

Comment

Well obviously I'm not a woman lol but it certainly seems like you have the right products to achieve your goal. Connects is great for promoting more meaningful communication and bonding. Hopefully some of the ladies will be along soon to share some of their insights on the other two. We have a great group of ladies here. I'm sure they will be happy to help. In the meantime take a look around. There's a ton of info at your disposal. And the search function is unsurpassed. You don't have to wade thru a bunch of irrelevant posts to get what you're after. The filter does the footwork for you. It takes you directly to the relevant posts.

Off topic: I love Austin. I lived there a few years in the early-mid 90s. An awesome town.

Comment

Comment

Yes is fun and you're just getting started. lol I had to go take a look at Engage. I don't know that it gets a lot of attention. That lead me to look at the molecules. Interesting combination. I'm familiar with xsr37. I use it. I'm a little surprised that it would work in a women's blend. But what really intrigues me is xsr33. It seems like a bit of a paradox. It's a Testosterone type molecule which makes you think male phero but it's described as warm, sweet and feminine. I had looked at it a long time ago but that description made me think twice. If you end up getting it I'd love to read your report. That's how this whole research thing works. You start with one thing which leads to the next which leads to the next and so on. Next thing you know you're down the rabbit hole. lol

Comment

Comment

lol It's a fun process. I've been at it for 15 yrs and I'm still learning new things. Life is all about the journey not the destination.

Comment

So true!

Comment

Hi Tex, give him a shot of those cops, that ought to warm up the conversation.

Comment

Welcome! Engage is great, and I'd say that it draw people in more than connections but the level of intimacy in connections is higher from my experience

Comment

Excellent info Isis thank you. I do want more of an intimacy factor in this case. I think if I was actively searching for someone then Engage might be the route to try then to get them to approach me. Would that sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by Atxunicorn View Post
                          Excellent info Isis thank you. I do want more of an intimacy factor in this case. I think if I was actively searching for someone then Engage might be the route to try then to get them to approach me. Would that sound right?
                          Yes, exactly! Though with connections, people do seem more inclined to talk to me, but engage takes it to another level. Have you read up on xist for women? It's one of my favorite products.

Comment

Comment

lol I can't help but chuckle. It's like being a kid in a candy store, isn't it? I can feel my wallet tremble whenever I get on the XS website. If you are curious sort, and you strike me as quite inquisitive, you'll soon be eyeing all kinds of things. Especially the more you read.

The cops smell can definitely make some feel self conscious. This is even true for guys who use products containing them. For most people the smell dries down after about 20 minutes. I personally LOVE the smell of cops.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome Atxunicorn, yes it will take some time to really get a foundation but it will come.
                                    Most customers don't put lotion on after application of pheros. It's been found better to put it on before although this will slow the diffusion rate. I'm still learning about diffusion and where to put pheros for the maximum effect myself. People still debate applying to clothing (which in my opinion is not a good idea). Too much of the right thing can cause "ghosting", and other issues..buildups on clothing or not cleaning application points thoroughly could cause those OD effects and really skew your research.

ask ask ask ask away we are all here to help each other

Comment

Comment

Those look like made up names meant to sound like real pheromones. I've researched tons of molecules. Never heard of those.

If you're going to use lotion apply it before your pheros and give it plenty of time to absorb first. The short and sweet of it is that diffusion refers to a molecule's ability to lift off your skin and into the atmosphere. By applying lotion over your pheros you're creating a barrier on top of your pheros. It will impede diffusion. I know that some people like to do this in an effort to slow down the diffusion rate in an effort to make their pheros last longer. While this very well may be the case you are also greatly diminishing their effectiveness. Save for someone smelling your skin directly for pheros to be effective they need to diffuse. The good news is that XS products contain a fixative exclusive to them. You will see it referred to as Diffusion Technology. This additive controls the rate of diffusion. Pheros follow a bell curve. With most products you will see a sharp increase in diffusion peaking between the first and second hour followed by a rapid decline. Most only last about 2-3 hours. With Diffusion Technology you get a longer plateau. It allows their products to last 6-8 hours. You get a much steadier rate of diffusion over a greater length of time.

Ghosting is basically like being invisible. No one notices you. It can happen if you OD. In this case a couple of things could be happening. The level of pheros people are experiencing seems unnatural so they just dismiss it and ignore it. Another is that your phero cloud is so huge that no one can tag you as the source. They can't figure out where it's coming from. One phenomenon I've encountered innumerable times. You enter a room. It can even be a large space like a bar. In no time you see women's noses go up and they appear as if they are sniffing. They immediately start scanning the room trying to sniff out the source. Of course our goal is for them to identify us as the source. With an OD that's not likely to happen.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X