yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Australia

Hi everyone just thought I would say hi and introduce myself I am new to the world of Pheromones I have read a little on it so I thought I would give it a go I'm 47 and single and I have just received my product I ordered Evolve XS in a spray I thought I would give it a try and see if I can attract a lady.

Want a little advice in application how much should I apply, 1 spray around my neck ?

Any advice would be much appreciated, and any input on your use of Evolve and the best scenarios for its use.

Cheers all, AG.

Always start with one spray for testing purposes then you can work your way up over time. The neck is a fine spot. You would want to test it somewhere that having sexual vibes would be appropriate.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! One spay is what XS recommends. Give it a try for few days and see how it goes. Personally I think us older guys can get away with a bit more. I've used as much as 3 sprays without problem. If one spray works fine for you that's great. Your product will last longer. Apply it just like cologne. The neck is just fine. I would just avoid spraying it on clothing. It is extremely difficult to wash out. Build up can happen then you run the risk of potential OD.

Evolve can definitely help with attraction. It's kind of a stealth weapon. It's not an overtly sexual in your face kind of product. As the name implies it goes thru an evolution. It starts out social and gradually reveals it's sexual side. I think it is ideally suited to dates. The social element provides a certain level of comfort and encourages social interaction. As the evening progresses and you're having a good time being more engaged and developing a bit of closeness and bonding the sexual element sneaks in the back door. Your date will experience a transition. Developing sexual desires will feel natural. Whether she is likely to act upon them on the first date we can't predict. But rest assured that by the end of the night she'll be smoldering. She is not likely to forget how you made her feel.

At my age my clubbing days are behind me but I do know that some guys have has success in clubs. But I can't offer any direct personal experiences on that matter. Perhaps some of the other guys will chime in.

Comment

HI AG71, I haven't tried my evolve yet but I'd suggest looking for effects on girls in their thirties. I am having a hard time with the older ladies, a pretty heavy dose barely raises their eyebrows. Looking forward to your reports, have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          HI AG71, I haven't tried my evolve yet but I'd suggest looking for effects on girls in their thirties. I am having a hard time with the older ladies, a pretty heavy dose barely raises their eyebrows. Looking forward to your reports, have fun.
          I'm confused. You say you haven't tried Evolve yet and then you go on to say a pretty heavy dose barely raises eyebrows. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Thanks for the replies and hints yep my clubbing days are over but will give it a try in a few social settings I will report back how I go.
            Thanks.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X