yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings from a Former Androtics User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a Former Androtics User

I have used the Androtics products for a long time and had noticed enough of a change in the last few years to bail and get most of my blends from Love Potion. I see now that Androtics has closed. This site was recommended on the internet as a sort of replacement and 'better than" option. I'm looking forward to try these prods and see if I can get the magic of the "old blends" back. I already see some regulars on the site (yay!)

To the journey!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Welcome to the XS community. There are some great people here. All committed to exploring and openly sharing. I see that you are a former Androtics user. There is a great article written by XS founder and pheromone master SteveO that I would recommend you read since you are looking for Androtics replacements. It's entitled Welcome Androtics Customers. You can find it by clicking on News & Announcements at the top of the page. When you scroll down you will see the beginning of the article. You will see a tab that says Go To Post. Click on that to read the entire article. I think you will find it very informative.

There is a ton of great info on the forum. I always encourage people to be proactive and do some research. The search function here is exceptional. You won't have to spend hours wading thru irrelevant posts to find what you are after. The filter does the footwork for you. You will find a listing of relevant posts. Just click on Go To Post and it takes you right there. In most searches you will find posts spanning several years. It's a great tool. I think you will learn a lot. And of course feel free to ask questions. Many of the ladies here have experience Androtics and/or LPMP products. They are all very friendly and willing to help.

I hope you enjoy this new chapter in your phero journey and have a blast.

Comment

Yes, I've already read that section and it was helpful. It will be refreshing to get real reviews (good and not so good) and not just people regurgitating how good certain products based on what they read elsewhere, which I think is what started to happen at AD. I ordered Cohesive today, and I'm hoping it might help with some anxiety at work. We'll see, and I will definitely report!
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Welcome! I think I"ve seen you around LPMP back in 2015ish? Maybe not, your username look familiar.

Anyway, welcome! You'll find a lot of friendly and helpful members here.

Comment

One great thing about this forum is that people are free to openly express their opinions. The AD forum became excessively censored. Anyone who dissented was censored and often banned. I got banned and labeled a spammer for talking about competitor's products. Here you are free to talk about any product. And SteveO welcomes all reviews, good or bad. He strives to provide the best, most effective products possible. But if people aren't getting results and no one's talking about it then he can't improve them. I think you will find that on occasion not everyone will agree on every subject but people respect each other's right to their opinion. But I think we all gain from varying viewpoints. I know that my viewpoint on a few things has changed because of it. When someone offers a fresh perspective there is an opportunity to learn and expand our understanding on a number of topics. I've been using pheros for 15 yrs and I still continue to learn. Phero science is still in it's infancy. We have so much more to learn. And here we are leading the way. The more we all participate, the more we all gain.

Comment

Agreed. And I've always liked SteveO. I always got the feeling he'd do anything in his power to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              Welcome! I think I"ve seen you around LPMP back in 2015ish? Maybe not, your username look familiar.

Anyway, welcome! You'll find a lot of friendly and helpful members here.
              Isis - My LPMP forum name is PaganLady. Only because I believe I couldn't get Ladyofthewoods. However, my username was Ladyofthewoods on Pherotalk. Maybe that is where you've seen me?

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! You mightve been right right, I'm quite sure there was a LadyofTheWoods in LPMP at some point.

Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                I have used the Androtics products for a long time and had noticed enough of a change in the last few years to bail and get most of my blends from Love Potion. I see now that Androtics has closed. This site was recommended on the internet as a sort of replacement and 'better than" option. I'm looking forward to try these prods and see if I can get the magic of the "old blends" back. I already see some regulars on the site (yay!)

To the journey!

A thousand welcomes to you old friend. I remember you from the AD forum and I am so glad to have you here. Steve offers some amazing blends for ladies and you will find most of them so very interesting and a hoot to test out.

The goals system seem very easy but they are a very effective way to find the products that suite your situation without having to wait for someone to do it

The product page of each product is packed with a description of the product, how long it lasts, what it is used for and loads of reviews.

Cohesion is a good start. I just had a baby so am off mones for a bit but right now my menses has be going crazy and I wish I had some Cohesion to balance me off.

Let me be so bold and recommend you check out these products for your next purchase or any future purchase :

Don’t be fooled for one-second: She has a secret She has men staring at her wherever she goes. Not just ogling her looks but slack-jawed, head turning, this woman is right off the pages of that magazine or movie screen kind of looks. She gets what she wants, when she wants, and nobody dares

When we think of “Innocence” we think young, fresh-faced, pure, big eyes and the entire world in their grasp without bias or corruption. Its a sense of warmth and affectionate care, but there’s nothing sexual about it, nor is it adulterated by maturity. By some aspects its the nostalgic int

Presenting "BABE"You’re already HOT, now turn it up to BABE!Beginning as an experiment, we tastefully combined some of the most enticing social and sexual pheromones we had to see just how far women could push their BABE factor. And woah, did the reports come back strong: Offers of free

I know you will enjoy it here and I am glad you are finally part of us

Comment

Welcome Ladyofthewoods!
                  Looking forward to your post.

Comment

Thanks Kate! I already see some things that I want to try...

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Prettyrickyboi - I'm looking for 'mones to help with stress at work and to foster more good evenings when the hubby and I go out. Things to keep me on an even keel when the shit hits the fan at work. And making friends when we go out. I wish it was more exciting than that, but, that's what I really need right now. I have Cohesion coming. But looking for equivalents of the AD stuff I used to love until they changed the formulas.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Check out Vibe and Bliss

I have to second Vibe. It's a great but underrated product. I don't think it gets the attention it really deserves. If you're looking for the feel goods definitely give Bliss a try. It creates a chill IDGAF vibe. For me it wasn't the best option for work as it seems to make me less productive. I just wanted to chill out and bask in the Bliss vibe. But it's great after a stressful day at work. Maybe after doing some reading you will decide on Summer Daze or Happiness. Either of those may give you what you're looking for. I haven't tried them yet so I can't offer an opinion. But if I remember correctly those who have liked them.

Comment

Sounds like Vibe is more what I need looking at the description.... Good thing I get paid today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                          Sounds like Vibe is more what I need looking at the description.... Good thing I get paid today.
                          To my knowledge one of SteveO favs is Bliss.
                          I would certainly request a sample of it if you wont be buying it this go around.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X