yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi there,
    my name is Alessio, I come from Italy and I just joined XS community buying Ascend oil -cops.

I am a long time phero-user who discontinued some years.

I started with Ebay with someone selling mini to-go bottles of APC, which is luckily one of my favorites mones of all time.
    Then I lurked in the internet and found androtics, where I bought many mones, the most effective of all was ammo, who gave me some big hits.

At the time I was on the 23-24 and used pheros to mainly attract women but now I search more an aid at work, where I am a manager and I want to climb up.

At the times with AD I tried one of the first batches of A314, but maybe the time was not right and I did not appreciated much.

Now I gonna restart with Ascend.

I had some questions if you could answer...
    1. What XS stands for?
    2. I just received my shipping, where can I post an unboxing-like post?
    3. And if I would like to write a diary which is the right section?
    4. For more technical questions like what can I do with those coloured capsules where can I post?

Thank you.

Best,
    Alessio

Welcome,Alessio!
    I am so happy that you received your order

I can't wait to read about your adventures with the pheros!

Here you can start a journal : https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-journals
    Here you can write about your experiance with the customer service : https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...pping-feedback

Aaaand about the coloured capsules, they are tiny little tubes with neon lights,just for fun ))

Thank you for being so awesome ! Keep going

Silvia

Comment

Welcome Alessio84,
      I'd love to see an unboxing post, that would be one of the first I've seen on XS.
      I look forward to seeing your post and reading the journal you start.
      I am also from Androtics, and I must say I've learned a lot here and really like the products!

Comment

Welcome Alessio! If you are a former Androtics customer I would recommend that you click on the News & Announcements link at the top of the page. Then scroll down to the article written by SteveO titled Welcome Androtics Customers. I think you will find it very informative.

I see that you were a user of the early A314. I began using it when it first came out and thru some of the early revisions. Sadly it's no longer what it used to be. But I think you will like Ascend if you are looking for career advancement. While it does have a distinct alpha vibe it also possesses a certain smoothness that A314 lacks. Since using Ascend I have gotten several promotion offers. I don't see why it couldn't do the same for you. I think you will like it.

You asked what XS stands for. It is a two letter representation of the word excess. If say them both out loud they sound the same.

I would definitely start a journal. It's a great way to keep track of your testing and results. Everything is in one place so you can easily go back and review previous posts.

I look forward to reading about your experiences. Have fun!

Comment

Welcome! An unboxing post would be cool! I look forward to reading it

Comment

[QUOTE=alessio84;n74441]Hi there,
            my name is Alessio, I come from Italy and I just joined XS community buying Ascend oil -cops.

I am a long time phero-user who discontinued some years.

I started with Ebay with someone selling mini to-go bottles of APC, which is luckily one of my favorites mones of all time.
            Then I lurked in the internet and found androtics, where I bought many mones, the most effective of all was ammo, who gave me some big hits.

At the time I was on the 23-24 and used pheros to mainly attract women but now I search more an aid at work, where I am a manager and I want to climb up.

At the times with AD I tried one of the first batches of A314, but maybe the time was not right and I did not appreciated much.

Now I gonna restart with Ascend.

I had some questions if you could answer...
            1. What XS stands for?
            2. I just received my shipping, where can I post an unboxing-like post?
            3. And if I would like to write a diary which is the right section?
            4. For more technical questions like what can I do with those coloured capsules where can I post?

Thank you.

Best,
            Alessio[/QUOTE

Alessio!

I totally agree with Silvie Poo. I am so glad to have you here and since you are not new to mones, I can't wait to find out how you feel about our products.

XS stands for Extreme Stuff , ahahahaahaha

I know you are not new to pheromones but you are new to our mones so I am going to include a link below and some information I know is going to be helpful for a new XS user.

The goals system seem very easy but they are a great and easy way to find the right products for you and also figure out what your goals are and what you should be looking for

Below is some information on the oil vs the spray

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Comment

Thank you for the answers, I wrote my posts on the shipping and unboxing and started my journal.

Hope they can be useful to someone.

Comment

KateD really? XS is supposed to stand for extreme stuff? Boy was I wrong. lol

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ahahaa I was joking

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol But you didn't I was right either.

Welcome Allesio! I'm new also, and came from AD. Looking forward to your posts on your adventures.
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

can't wait to see what happens! I may not post a lot butI'm here!
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X