yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sayin' Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sayin' Hello

HI there. I haven't much lurked here yet so I thought I'd grab a post just to keep myself from getting a name like that.

A bit of context, I'm older. Early 60's actually. I guess my perspectives will be more social than sexual. Ya never know though. I need to relearn game from a sober standpoint. In the Eighties and Nineties it was easy, we didn't have pheremones but we had that other whacky stinky unsexy stuff and it worked just fine. I don't do that stuff anymore.
    I guess I'm working on Daygame, I can't work so you will be hearing about coffee shops, restaurants, and AAA (sic) meetings. We don't mess with the new girls but some mixes are helping in the trust department with the guys and I have to get a little trust before I can try to help. My windows are brief, the environment is usually scent free but I sometimes have to cut through a few days rind on these guys.

I find it easy to get dates for restaurants or coffee shops, lots of fun friendzone stuff. Closing is a problem, I've been out of the loop and off the market and as I mentioned above. The old closes aren't available to me anymore.

Well spoke a bit much. See ya 'round soon.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 07-12-2018, 03:58 AM. Reason: just some capitalization's

Welcome Muestereate.

Looking forward to your reports.
    Have you looked into the Social mones you may want to try?
    XS has the G.O.A.L.S system so it shouldn't be difficult to find what you're looking for.

Best wishes.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. As Ricky mentioned the GOALS system should be very helpful. I'm curious, is there some rule about no fragrances in AA. I've never heard of that.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Scottie, there are no real rules in AA. I live in an area of the country where we are pretty plain. My whole town is kinda fresh green country feel to it. AA is just a cross-section of local humanity. There is a little nightlife here and our local theater can get some refined scents when the symphonies are in town. The courthouse is the main attraction and the lawyers can put on some light scents. Come to think of it, it might be a good place to "tour". The place is loaded with people that I don't know and a few I do.

I am indeed looking into socials. The psychology of people fascinates me as does the psychology of the self. That said I'll probably go for the party pack anyhow. Who doesn't like to watch a woman squirm a little bit? Or, even more.

Comment

Welcome! I'm looking forward to reading your reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              HI there. I haven't much lurked here yet so I thought I'd grab a post just to keep myself from getting a name like that.

A bit of context, I'm older. Early 60's actually. I guess my perspectives will be more social than sexual. Ya never know though. I need to relearn game from a sober standpoint. In the Eighties and Nineties it was easy, we didn't have pheremones but we had that other whacky stinky unsexy stuff and it worked just fine. I don't do that stuff anymore.
              I guess I'm working on Daygame, I can't work so you will be hearing about coffee shops, restaurants, and AAA (sic) meetings. We don't mess with the new girls but some mixes are helping in the trust department with the guys and I have to get a little trust before I can try to help. My windows are brief, the environment is usually scent free but I sometimes have to cut through a few days rind on these guys.

I find it easy to get dates for restaurants or coffee shops, lots of fun friendzone stuff. Closing is a problem, I've been out of the loop and off the market and as I mentioned above. The old closes aren't available to me anymore.

Well spoke a bit much. See ya 'round soon.

! You didn't speak enough. It looks like you had years of shagging experience and now the new generation got you stuck in a rut. ahahhaaha

Maybe you can share some of your old adventures

Your pic is Ugh, what can I say

I will just look down from now on

The goals system is super easy but it is very helpful for both new and old users. I included a link below for you to take a look

Since you have a great way of talking then you will love this program below. It is designed to reward our members for sharing and having fun on the forum

Comment

LOL Kate!! Don't take offense. Im pretty sure his avi is a rendition of the star card in the rider waite deck (tarot). It represents inspiration, hope and serenity

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X