yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Time to Join the Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Join the Community

Sup everyone --

I'm not new to Pheromone XS (or pheromones in general) by any means -- I've been using PheroXS products for about four years now, the first being Xist and APi, which I successfully used to escape the friendzone and date the girl of my dreams (for a few months, then I realized she was NOT the girl of my dreams). But, I was sold on the idea of pheromones. Since then, I've tried pretty much all of the flagship products, a bunch of the experimentals, some single molecules. I've made monster blends that made people want to attack / call the police on me, and I made a blend that I called the Kilgrave Mixture (off the Jessica Jones villain) because I had a few experiences with it that were... quite intense.

But anyway, I'm rambling. I've been reading everyone's journals and getting good ideas for years, so it's time now for me to contribute back. BTW, what sparked this sudden interest is that I found an old sample bottle of PSE and decided to test it on my current LTR. The results... were crazy. Will make a thread on that later.

Welcome SS!

Comment

Welcome Saint!

Aw man, I cant wait.
      Kilgrave mix though?
      Give me a BushMaster (Luke Cage season 2) formula haha.

Comment

• SaintSovereign
        SaintSovereign commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't had a chance to watch Luke Cage Season 2 yet, but I LOOOOOVED season 1. I have cousins in Harlem that I visit regularly, and I feel like they REALLY captured its spirit.

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a must watch. It really turns up on episode 4.

Welcome! I look forward to reading more from you.

Comment

what up my brotha from anotha forum

Comment

Originally posted by SaintSovereign View Post
          Sup everyone --

I'm not new to Pheromone XS (or pheromones in general) by any means -- I've been using PheroXS products for about four years now, the first being Xist and APi, which I successfully used to escape the friendzone and date the girl of my dreams (for a few months, then I realized she was NOT the girl of my dreams). But, I was sold on the idea of pheromones. Since then, I've tried pretty much all of the flagship products, a bunch of the experimentals, some single molecules. I've made monster blends that made people want to attack / call the police on me, and I made a blend that I called the Kilgrave Mixture (off the Jessica Jones villain) because I had a few experiences with it that were... quite intense.

But anyway, I'm rambling. I've been reading everyone's journals and getting good ideas for years, so it's time now for me to contribute back. BTW, what sparked this sudden interest is that I found an old sample bottle of PSE and decided to test it on my current LTR. The results... were crazy. Will make a thread on that later.

! Well you certainly made an impression and now I am super intrigued. I got hooked on jessica jones when my brother introduced me to it.Then he stopped downloading them so I only watched up to season 2 or some of it.

Kilgrave mixture, tres interesting. Are you up for sharing your mix secrets or is that for you and you only

It is nice to have you here and I look forward to being blown away by your reports.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            If you're an iPhone user download BobbyMovie.
            If you're and Android user download ShowBox.
            Thank me later

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Spank you later. You members are so amazing. I love you guys more everyday

Originally posted by SaintSovereign View Post
          BTW, what sparked this sudden interest is that I found an old sample bottle of PSE and decided to test it on my current LTR. The results... were crazy. Will make a thread on that later.
          Who cares about Jessica Jones?! What got my interest is your (yet to come) stories about PSE on your ltr.

I've just started toying with the lady's version and it amazes me more and more.
          I've only tested it with my affairs though and end up asking myself everytime if it does/could do the same with a long term partner.

Comment

Welcome to SS.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

Who cares about Jessica Jones?! What got my interest is your (yet to come) stories about PSE on your ltr.

I've just started toying with the lady's version and it amazes me more and more.
              I've only tested it with my affairs though and end up asking myself everytime if it does/could do the same with a long term partner.
              Do I need to read your diary for juicy info?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Giselle
                Giselle commented
                Editing a comment
                I keep the dirty details to myself!

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Too bad.

Welcome Saint!

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

Giselle, I've tried PSEL in a LTR I had and it was just as amazing!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X