yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings from South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from South Africa

Well I've been lurking for quite awhile and I've learned so much that I think it's time for me to join this community.

Young Chocolate-coated male newbie all the way from South Africa. It's quite exciting for me to be on this forum. Its just very informative. Hope to start my neverending journey into Pheromone land and to share my ups and downs as well

Anyway that's all for now, short and simple

Cheers
    ?????

Welcome! Have you purchased any products yet? What are your goals with pheros?

Comment

Well let's get straight to the point shall we...
      ?????I will be awaiting my paycheck quite soon so it will take a while. Main goals for my Pheromones is to develop a high sexual signature . So up in my wishlist will be Evolve XS spray, then when I get the full hang of it I'll go for the oil version, unless you have advice for me it will be gratefully appreciated

(PS I'm 20 years young)

Comment

Why switch to oil later?

Comment

Personal preference basically. Just taking things once at a time.

Comment

Even tho it is the same product they won't perform the same.

Comment

Welcome P_lani! I'm looking forward to reading your experiences w/ pheromones

Comment

• P_lani
                P_lani commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much! I'm also looking forward to share my experiences with everyone

Welcome!
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• P_lani
                P_lani commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the warm welcome! It feels like home already

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                So nice! <3

You've got a point Scottie2Hottie. But from the information I've gathered it's seems that the Evolve Spray would be suitable in high charged environments such as Clubs, House parties and the like due to the quicker diffusion from the alcoholic base. Then the oil would be more useful on 1-on-1 occasions because of its longer duration overtime. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by P_lani View Post
                You've got a point Scottie2Hottie. But from the information I've gathered it's seems that the Evolve Spray would be suitable in high charged environments such as Clubs, House parties and the like due to the quicker diffusion from the alcoholic base. Then the oil would be more useful on 1-on-1 occasions because of its longer duration overtime. Any thoughts on this?
                I find oil to be preferable if I'm going to be out in hot humid weather as well. It sticks around longer and has more reach in warmer weather.

Comment

I didn't see it in that point of view Isis. Now that you mentioned it, South African weather is quite hot (even in winter).

??????Well then it's decided, Evolve oil it is

Comment

I want to add that I meant that oil has more reach in warmer weather vs cold weather not more than spray in warm weather. I just realized that my wording could be misconstrued. In hot humid weather, oil still doesn't compare to spray in terms of how far it reaches. But Longevity is a good trade off

Comment

• P_lani
                      P_lani commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's all the clarification I need

Welcome sir, enjoy your stay.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• P_lani
                      P_lani commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm enjoying it already. Better than PheroTruth

Originally posted by P_lani View Post
                    Well I've been lurking for quite awhile and I've learned so much that I think it's time for me to join this community.

Young Chocolate-coated male newbie all the way from South Africa. It's quite exciting for me to be on this forum. Its just very informative. Hope to start my neverending journey into Pheromone land and to share my ups and downs as well

Anyway that's all for now, short and simple

Cheers
                    ?????

P! Chocolate coated huh? ahahhha I guess you are just coated and not really the real deal. Even if you come all the way from S.A. ahahhaaahah

Juuuuuuust messing with you.

Yes, I keep telling people that we do have the information here and we have some great pheromone enthusiasts ready to assist

I look forward to that journal. What do you have in your arsenal at the moment?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X