yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mental Illness + Pheros = Tired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Illness + Pheros = Tired?

I take 140 mg of vyvanse daily (twice the recommended maximum for this prescription stimulant) My doctor keeps having to increase the dose because before mid-day, I am literally exhausted. This is in spite of having a big can of monster energy drinks every day. No matter how high the dose gets increased, eventually it stops working after a while. This seems to happen mostly in conjunction with certain molecule pheromones. Is the fact that I use an abundance of pheromones every day in conjunction with my prescription medication the reason for my tiredness? Also I work at a sit down call center job, so I don't think I'm as physically tired as I am mentally tired to the point of headaches and laying in bed all day. My doctor doesn't know a damn thing about pheromones so I need your opinion.

Why not stop using Mones for a while and see if things improve? Making an effort to be active when you're not at work may also increase energy levels.

Comment

I have read several post about it and for some people it can be exhausting. You need to find the right blend for work that do not cause tiredness if you spend your time in idle position.

For me usually happens the same thing but after work I usually going for running or doing other active thing and in this case it works the reversed way. So most of the blends increase my running capacity.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-29-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
          I take 140 mg of vyvanse daily (twice the recommended maximum for this prescription stimulant) My doctor keeps having to increase the dose because before mid-day, I am literally exhausted. This is in spite of having a big can of monster energy drinks every day. No matter how high the dose gets increased, eventually it stops working after a while. This seems to happen mostly in conjunction with certain molecule pheromones. Is the fact that I use an abundance of pheromones every day in conjunction with my prescription medication the reason for my tiredness? Also I work at a sit down call center job, so I don't think I'm as physically tired as I am mentally tired to the point of headaches and laying in bed all day. My doctor doesn't know a damn thing about pheromones so I need your opinion.
          If you are young,unless you have some medical history, you should not need pills or energy drinks to keep from being exhausted. Even after a long week or night of partying most young people are able to work the next day. Yes, a bit tired but most of the time they can make it through.

What does your doctor say or what advice does he give you in regards to your general health?

I work at home,now with a baby, a husband and trying to fight of distractions all day. Mental work like what you are doing does tire you more than the physical work and it is important to feed your brain the right foods so it can function and so your body does not feel like crap and give up half way through the work day.

I suggest drinking a glass of water as soon as you get up. Water throughout the day to hydrate your body
          Foods high in fibre and weaty foods tend to keep you longer and feed the brain. I use those type of foods when I am fasting.

Cereal, oats, cream of wheat
          multi grain of whole wheat bread with peanut butter
          fruits to eat throughout the day if your work allows it

Energy drinks work for a few hours and then what they do is give you a crash. Almost like a sugar crash. I suggest laying off those things and try to implement healthier and long lasting foods and methods to keep you from being exhausted.

Try the diet with mones and the diet without mones to determine what the cause is

Your health and lifestyle could be the reason and so we need to figure out what it is first before giving a solid response

Comment

This happens to me too. If you haven't already, you may want to look into any underlying health issues that could be affecting your energy. Things like autoimmunity, food sensitivities (dairy, gluten, and red meat are some major ones), anemia, sleep apnea, sub-clinical hypothyroidism (sometimes you can be within the standard range but still have symptoms) etc. If you're open to supplements, some good ones I've found before for mood and energy are Rhodiola and SAM-e.

Comment

Heya first off, welcome!

Okay so here's my thoughts:

I don't want to pry so I won't ask if you're using Vyvanse for ADHD, but I do take medication for ADHD so I'll Adress it through that lens first:

If you can, try switching to either cold brew coffee you make yourself or just hot coffee if that's your thing. I switched from energy drinks to coffee (with the occasional slip back but it's ok) and I've found it makes a huge difference in terms of energy dip.

But okay so which mones in particular do you use? It's very possible that some have an effect on your energy but I personally doubt it has to do with any drugs. I think it could be possible that a particular mone you're using causes a certain self effect and that in conjunction with the Vyvanse changes things.

In this regards it is hard to figure things out at times because you have to try different combinations of what you're doing and teh to see what you can learn.

But ok; which mones do you use? Let's start there

Comment

First of all +1 Tobias

That seems like a very high dose of medication. I would recommend consulting a different physician who may be able to offer other alternative.

The thing to keep in mind it that this medication is altering your natural brain chemistry. Which MAY be good or bad. Also consider that many pheros are neurosteroids which can further alter your brain chemistry. Chemosignaling and it's resultant impact is in its infancy. Combine pharmaceuticals and pheros and it's a crap shoot. What may cause a specific effect neurochemically from pheros could have a radically different effect when combined with pharmaceuticals.

You have informed us of the meds you're taking but said little to noting about what pheros you're using. More information may lead to better suggestions.

When I get a chance I'll look more into your meds. Perhaps I can glean some useful information.

Comment

A1 in particular invariably makes me feel like crap after a couple hours. I would suggest you try to use app points away from your nose, such as arms/wrists. Some people even apply mones on their calves. Regardless I would suggest bloodwork, since the tiredness may not even be related to mones or mental illness. Lots of disorders can cause tiredness, for example thyroid or adrenal dysfunction.

Comment

Less is probably going to mean more in this case. Is'nt it odd that people take a stimulant to slow down when they have ADHD? First I would radically change diets, Try the Mediterranean diet. Lots of vegetables, replace all fats with Olive oil, get more protein from fish, cut beef down to a couple times a month. This will clean up a lot of hormonal pathways that are interrupted with Omega 9 fats and processed foods.

Of course stop pheromones, Alpha pheromones can act like an overdose of stimulants at least in my experience.
                    DUMP the energy drinks, excess stimulation makes some people shut down, depress, and go introverted. Myself included.
                    Coast on good diet and medicine as prescribed for a couple weeks.
                    Consider splitting dosing of medicine up in 2 ways 1/2th 2 times a day. if you see a difference go 4 way 4 times a day.
                    If this is not possible or recommended, you might try taking it before bed since it makes you tired.
                    Work with your doctor before you drop dose but i found changing times I take a medicine affects when the window of its best effects are.

When you get sorted out, start back on pheromones slow. One drop, one spray, try socials instead of alphas maybe. Take notes, you know better than anyone here if the pheromones are having an effect you like or one you don't. Eliminate your variables as much as possible and then be honest with yourself.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X