yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings from the new guy !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the new guy !!

Oii Mates

Thaum is the name and learning new stuff is the game. Im a 28 year old guy originally from Latvia, but currenly traveling as much as I can.
    Came to the pheromone world last year with Xist and Evolve, and finnally decided to join the forums to chat with like minded peaople and learn new things in the pheromone world.
    Looking forward for a good discussion guys !!

Cheers mates

Cheers. How do you like xist?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Xist is an interesting one, tried it many times on a couple of girls, I will tell that im no expert in pheromes, but I did notice that women have a different, more direct stare at me. I would say that the most noticible effect was that girls will remember you, even if you had just a small chit chat the day before.
      The most interesting case was with 2 girls that know quite good and we hanged out regulary( I used Xist as an experiment then) they openly told me that in my presence they felt a butterly feeling in their stomachs for unknown reasons..

With Evolve I had little experience so far, tried once and ODed, had a nearly vomiting sensation during time I had Evolve. I do plan to use it at a later date though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaumaturge View Post
        Xist is an interesting one, tried it many times on a couple of girls, I will tell that im no expert in pheromes, but I did notice that women have a different, more direct stare at me. I would say that the most noticible effect was that girls will remember you, even if you had just a small chit chat the day before.
        The most interesting case was with 2 girls that know quite good and we hanged out regulary( I used Xist as an experiment then) they openly told me that in my presence they felt a butterly feeling in their stomachs for unknown reasons..

With Evolve I had little experience so far, tried once and ODed, had a nearly vomiting sensation during time I had Evolve. I do plan to use it at a later date though.
        This is great to read. I'm a woman and hope to get a reaction similar to the one you received from my crush when I use xist4w around him, and sorry for your OD I guess this is a testament to how strong xs products are.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Glad that you find it helpfull

Regarding Evolve, when you are new to pheramones you have a lot of trial and error, so it part of an experiment, plus you have to get used to mones, they do have a kick that you need to get used to, at least I have, becouse I think can "sense" the smell. Back then I used Xist with Evolve on 2:2 ratio if I remember correctly, was a very nauseating feeling, wanted to vomit all the time,. When I could not hold any longer took a good, long shower... damm it was such a good feeling afterwards.

you got me curious, lafemme is there a Xist for women ??

Comment

I'm assuming the nauseating feeling is similar to the "tipsy" feeling I get from some blends.

Yes, there's a xist for women. I haven't used my sample yet, and I have a regular bottle of it in the mail--I'm hoping to get great results like you did, b/c I have someone in mind that I'd love to activate that uncanny butterfly in the stomach feeling for. This is what it feels like when I'm falling in love or nervous in a good way.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Thaumaturge !

Please do post your experiences with xist and evolve!

And please do try combining them together, it works like magic!

Did you get the spray or oil?
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I have both spray versions, bought them as a starter set, for me oil was a bit to expensive at the time it was, in my mind, more pratical was to get two products instead of one.

I will definitely will try both of them again, but in a bit later time, currenly dont have eny pheros with me at the moment, but I do plan to use them hepefully in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by Thaumaturge View Post
                  Oii Mates

Thaum is the name and learning new stuff is the game. Im a 28 year old guy originally from Latvia, but currenly traveling as much as I can.
                  Came to the pheromone world last year with Xist and Evolve, and finnally decided to join the forums to chat with like minded peaople and learn new things in the pheromone world.
                  Looking forward for a good discussion guys !!

Cheers mates

Welcome to XS Thau! That is great, did you join the forum to gain more knowledge, share your feedback and experiences with us or you just got fed up of being a lurker and decided to jump in.

Either way, I am happy you decided to join

Xist and Evolve...hmmm, is there a particular reason why you chose those two products? I look forward to reading up on your adventures with these products and more products.

I urge you to use the goals system to find more products that are suitable for you and your goals

Comment

Hey KateD !!
                    thx for the welcome

Regarding you main question: the reason was rather to gain and compare experience when using pheramones, you can expereiment all you want, but in the end performming solo experiments will only get you that far thus you need to compare your findigs with other liked minded people . I believe its a good habit that I picked from work.

Regarding Xist and Evolve, to be honest I cannot remember the reasonong when I bought thos since it was over a year ago, though I am using them far more at my current work, as a waiter

Ps big thx for the chart, that is very handy indeed. A good reference chart for new pheros

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X