yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro + history and couple of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro + history and couple of questions.

First let me say thank you to the company office in EU for very fast delivery and the small surprise with the order (Quite sugary, but lovely gesture. Thank you Silvia)

So, hello to everyone.
    Have to say, this is isn't my first experience with pheromones. Yeeears ago I stumbled upon AndroticsDirect and tried their products. I think the main reason what made me try them in the first place was their very large forum with many many users with stories, testimonies, diaries etc. that all talked about their experiences/results of those products. Eventually, after many hours reading the forums and couple days of pondering about it, I decided to give them a try.
    Overall I had mediocre results (mostly my own fault). It was my fault because I was (still am) very reserved and usually shy around people. I learned some of the Indicators-Of-Interest's, but most of the time I didn't act upon them. Sometimes after I sprayed them on and started walking towards a bar I was feeling the effect and felt quite good and confident, but that feeling faded when I got in or after a short while. Maybe I should have gotten myself drunk faster so "I wouldn't be in the way of myself" so to speak. Usually I didn't drink THAT much and seeing/feeling a girl is getting into me made me uncomfortable. I'm not good at saying no and hate to be rude, so if the girl giving IOI's wasn't that good looking, it made me feel uneasy. Maybe it was because I was too aware what was going on and the reasons why..

So, after the bottles ran dry I kind of forgot about the mones, but some of the IOI incidents "haunt" me so to speak. Since time is cyclical and I've gotten older and maybe +3,56% more confident, I found myself playing with the idea of trying them again. I can only hope that this time around I can reflect on all the past experiences and truly use them as they are meant to be used, learning opportunities. Hopefully the lessons will be profound.

Couple of questions:

After opening the package, I read the little brochure that came with the package and I noticed the advice of using them. One of the things mentioned was that, for the first time use all products at once as a "phero baptism", and I would like to know what is the meaning behind this ?
    Second thing I noticed it said, that these don't require finding the "sweet spot". I'm just curious why not ?

-T

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-18-2018, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Just say a prayer over the bottles.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi Lemming welcome to our community. Can't say for sure what they mean by phero baptism but, regarding the sweet spot. all of the products have been thoroughly tested so just follow the dosage suggestions on the product page and you should be good to go.

Comment

hello. welcome dude
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Lemming View Post
              First let me say thank you to the company office in EU for very fast delivery and the small surprise with the order (Quite sugary, but lovely gesture. Thank you Silvia)

So, hello to everyone.
              Have to say, this is isn't my first experience with pheromones. Yeeears ago I stumbled upon AndroticsDirect and tried their products. I think the main reason what made me try them in the first place was their very large forum with many many users with stories, testimonies, diaries etc. that all talked about their experiences/results of those products. Eventually, after many hours reading the forums and couple days of pondering about it, I decided to give them a try.
              Overall I had mediocre results (mostly my own fault). It was my fault because I was (still am) very reserved and usually shy around people. I learned some of the Indicators-Of-Interest's, but most of the time I didn't act upon them. Sometimes after I sprayed them on and started walking towards a bar I was feeling the effect and felt quite good and confident, but that feeling faded when I got in or after a short while. Maybe I should have gotten myself drunk faster so "I wouldn't be in the way of myself" so to speak. Usually I didn't drink THAT much and seeing/feeling a girl is getting into me made me uncomfortable. I'm not good at saying no and hate to be rude, so if the girl giving IOI's wasn't that good looking, it made me feel uneasy. Maybe it was because I was too aware what was going on and the reasons why..

So, after the bottles ran dry I kind of forgot about the mones, but some of the IOI incidents "haunt" me so to speak. Since time is cyclical and I've gotten older and maybe +3,56% more confident, I found myself playing with the idea of trying them again. I can only hope that this time around I can reflect on all the past experiences and truly use them as they are meant to be used, learning opportunities. Hopefully the lessons will be profound.

Couple of questions:

After opening the package, I read the little brochure that came with the package and I noticed the advice of using them. One of the things mentioned was that, for the first time use all products at once as a "phero baptism", and I would like to know what is the meaning behind this ?
              Second thing I noticed it said, that these don't require finding the "sweet spot". I'm just curious why not ?

-T

Welcome to XS Lemming! Phero Baptism is when you get your products and just spray all of them on you at once. I believe some people do this because they have the idea that all the different characteristics of the pheromones are gonna combine that way and have a super effect. Doesn't work!

Scottie hit the nail on the head when it comes to the sweet spot. The product page and the goals are a great way to get information about all our products and find the right product for you

This is not a new thread so I am curious to know whether or not you purchased some products and if so,what are your results so far. Please keep us updated.

Comment

I agree that there is no sweet spot with XS pheros. It's pretty consistent across individuals to have the same or similar effects.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X