yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from prince of Persia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from prince of Persia

Hello I'm new to pheromones. I've never used them before . I'm excited to be a part of this community. I hope to learn a lot here

Welcome to us.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

greetings
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome to the community. Tell us a little about yourself, your goals and what products you're considering. Perhaps we can be of assistance.

Comment

Taboo is pretty light weight. It's more of a social than a sexual/attractant. What dosage are you considering for your Rone and Enone?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Taboo is pretty light weight. It's more of a social than a sexual/attractant. What dosage are you considering for your Rone and Enone?
            I was going to get the rone and enone both in 12.5mcg per spray. Is that too low in your opinion? What would you recommend instead of taboo?

Comment

I would recommend much lower for the Enone. One spray of Taboo is only 5 mcg. One spray of Evolve is 20 mcg. I get my Enone at 5 mcg. It allows me greater flexibility. I rarely go over 20 mcg. You could actually get your Rone at 20 mcg. I usually use between 40-60 mcg.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I would recommend much lower for the Enone. One spray of Taboo is only 5 mcg. One spray of Evolve is 20 mcg. I get my Enone at 5 mcg. It allows me greater flexibility. I rarely go over 20 mcg. You could actually get your Rone at 20 mcg. I usually use between 40-60 mcg.
                Man you just saved my ass. I guess I wasn't looking at the ordering options correctly because I thought 12.5 mcg was the lowest you could order but when I scrolled down I saw that if you order 30ml you can go down to 5 mcg.

Comment

The 30 ml will last you a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
                    Hello I'm new to pheromones. I've never used them before . I'm excited to be a part of this community. I hope to learn a lot here

Welcome Prince of Persia! Interesting name, I love that movie. Never used mones before, you are not the first and certainly not the last. How did you get to know about us,were you searching for mones and why

I am curious to find out how you got here but the most important thing is that you are here.

The goals system is a super easy way to find the right product for you or your situation. I hope to see you around more and I look forward to reading your feedback and adventures.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X