yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New member saying helo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member saying helo

Hey guys, 32 yo guy here

My previous experience with phermones was getting pherlure. People would always compliment me on the smell, but I don't know how good it really was phermone wise...

I still wish they could release the fragrance as a stand alone, or if someone else could recreate it

I'm looking to give phermones another try. What can you recommend for a beginner? I want to create sexual attraction in women

Also, are there any discounts going at the moment for new users?

thank you

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Partez View Post
      Hey guys, 32 yo guy here

My previous experience with phermones was getting pherlure. People would always compliment me on the smell, but I don't know how good it really was phermone wise...

I still wish they could release the fragrance as a stand alone, or if someone else could recreate it

I'm looking to give phermones another try. What can you recommend for a beginner? I want to create sexual attraction in women

Also, are there any discounts going at the moment for new users?

thank you
      Welcome, you've come to the right place.
      I haven't heard a lot about Pherlure although its name has come up.
      What I can say is that PheromoneXS Pheros really work and all of us here can attest to that.
      If you go the the main website each product has a pretty good description about what it does.
      I would suggest reading those descriptions, reading the reviews, and possibly searching this forum for the product that interest you.
      OR you could call PheromoneXS yourself and inquire.

Many start with A.C.E. as it is a proven good combo.

As far as discounts go.. XS offers discounts for life depending on your number of post here in the forum.
      Also a gem that I haven't really told everybody that I found is to subscribe to the newsletter.
      You'll receive a percent off coupon for your first purchase

Comment

Sexual attraction? Are we talking ONS? Dating?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Sexual attraction? Are we talking ONS? Dating?
          I think in the beginning things start off sexual and progress to relationships

Ultimately I'd like to meet someone for the long run, a one night stand would be fun, but I would not have a ONS with someone I could see zero potential of a relationship as well

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with you to a certain extent. I've had many ONS turn into relationships. Phero wise for ONS I would recommend something like SOB or Brute...maybe even Domination. For dating you're probably better off with Evolve.

Comment

I never recived a discount in my first order. good luck with your order partez.

Anyways welcome
              Last edited by trex; 05-02-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Even members who are not new who have not subscribed to the newsletter can get a discount and it is stackable with your Discounts for life.

^^^^ subscribe and read email...there will be a coupon code.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                  Even members who are not new who have not subscribed to the newsletter can get a discount and it is stackable with your Discounts for life.

^^^^ subscribe and read email...there will be a coupon code.
                  Thanks! Still tossing up between which mones to start off with...

Will read a bit more of the posts

Comment

Welcome.

For everyone who curiously searched the product, after the two new members mentioned here in two new posts. Pherlure is proven as a scam everywhere. Do not bother.

Comment

try the mix and match pack
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                        Welcome.

For everyone who curiously searched the product, after the two new members mentioned here in two new posts. Pherlure is proven as a scam everywhere. Do not bother.
                        Yes, I read this as well. But I'll attest to this, their fragrance is solid and I have had many compliments. I'm tossing up getting some just for the fragrance alone, but not sure if the price justifies it...

Maybe Steve can copy it somehow and have it as a stand alone

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X