yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from a New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a New Member

Hi Guys

How are you all?
    I'm a new member here just my first post here.
    I'm looking into getting the perfume and try it out myself and see if it works
    as i have been getting Pherlure for years and it is cheaper than the branded perfume that i used to buy.

Looking for a change of brands now as i run out of them and i found out about this site
    with loads of different info about what i want to know as you guys have used the perfume and try it out.

Thanks

Take care,
    Regards
    onlineperfume12793

Welcome, but don't you mean pheromones and not perfumes?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome. What are your goals?

Comment

Welcome new member
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X