yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello pheromone Xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello pheromone Xs

Hi everybody! I'm happy to now be a part of the community. I am a semi long-term user of pheromones. I started around 2010. Much like many of you, I would assume, I've come from androtics disappointed with the service. The whole shutting down thing. I was pretty much feeling shit out of luck that I would never have a quality product again.

None the less I'm stoked to have this one more time, this time around i will mostly be doing socials, as I am in a great relationship with a wonderful girl for 5 years now!!

So basically I went to to buy a bottle of shine and I'm now here !! so it's nice to meet you all and I'm excited too be back in the wonderful mysterious World of this amazing technology!!!

Welcome!

I am not quite sure what XS has that equals shine, but I bet some of the blokes can answer that.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks, nice to meet you too.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X