yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommended from AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended from AD

After 6 months of waiting... I've decided to give a new place a try! I'm 27/female/libra-scorpio cusp. Naturally kind of dominant and in a position of authority therefore pheromones help soften me up and make me more approachable

Any recommendations on the scents? I'm going to give babe or tease a try! I prefer something kind of tropical/fruity over floral!

Welcome Jamie! I don't know that XS has a tropical/fruity fragrance. But I'm a guy so I'll let the ladies handle this one. That aside, you can always order unscented and use your own perfume to cover.

Comment

The AXS would be close to what you're looking for in my opinion not a lot one or the other but the closest and it smells fantastic. I personally wear Very Sexy so fruity/tropical isn't my area lol. What is something you would normally wear and I can give you a little better idea. Sweet Sensations and Pink Sugar are fit their names very sweet smelling but not over powering to me. I don't know how to describe Jasmine Vanilla, you would think it would be easy as the name but it's not. It is a stronger scent, as is Amber Rose and Sexy Amber. Jadore is nice I've used it a couple of times, I feel like it would be a special occasion type perfume. La Chocolate is close to it's name you can smell a touch of chocolate with the pretty baby powder scent. That is my best description of themI swear the men's scents are so much easier to describe I have no idea why. I love Babe and Tease, Vibe and Bliss are my go to's. Can't wait to hear about your experiences!!!
      , Bobbi

Comment

My favorite scents are juicy couture original and Victoria secrets love spell, pure seduction and sweet temptation.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X