yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all, I have been a phero user for a few years now however no expert! I live in Scotland where there appears to be very few fellow phero users. Perhaps they are all in hiding, lol. Nice to meet you all. Luv Lainy

Hello Lainy and welcome to the forum. I think you might be surprised at just how many pheromone users there are in Scotland. I know of quite a few actually. I also know its on my bucket list to visit along with Italy, Greece, Australia, New Zealand, China and Japan. Not necessarily in that order. When I write it, sure does seem like a lot left on that list, but its actually kind of small considering what's been on it. Anyway, I digress. It's really great you found us here and I'm happy about it. I see more and more new faces every day and while we are just getting started I can promise this will be a great community.

Like minded people looking to push this remarkable science forward in a friendly community environment is all the ingredients we need to succeed. The most important is the individual adding to the collective as a whole. The borg gave up their individuality and that's why they were defeated. Okay my geek is coming out, but I get excited with all the incredible ideas I have and so happy I can share them with you. A very fond welcome from me.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Greetings, fellow Scot That brings the Scottish mone users I can think of up to 3 - us pair, and mobocaster from another forum. Who totally needs to be convinced to sign up here. Which end of the country do you find yourself in?

Comment

Hiya Euan, Lovely to meet you. I live in the West due to my working life although I am East coast born and bred. Where are you based? Luv Lainy

Comment

I'm the other way round - all-Ayrshire until I moved through to Edinburgh for uni, been here since. We should see about grabbing the other Scottish 'moners and meet up in a pub sometime

Comment

Hey Lainy, welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
              I'm the other way round - all-Ayrshire until I moved through to Edinburgh for uni, been here since. We should see about grabbing the other Scottish 'moners and meet up in a pub sometime
              Euan, That would be good let me know if you are ever in Glasgow? Luv Lainy

Comment

I'm through that way not infrequently. Shall chuck you a PM next time I'm going to be about town for a spell

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X