yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hola, it's Jamie from XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post

Really? I LOVE Bliss! Like bliss is a blessing lol. I used two sprays one day, one on each wrist and I swear it uplifted my spirits to the fullest. Then there was one time, me and and my husband was in the truck driving in Memphis is rush hour traffic.. my head was killing me.. I was in a pissy mood. I sprayed Bliss on and it went away in like 10 minutes, it also took my headache away completely and I have been using Bliss for my headaches now instead of taking medicine, no lie. So Odyssey with Bliss, I'm going to try it this weekend and let you know how it goes! Yay! I'm excited, thanks Prettyrickyboi =)
    Odyssey, Bliss and Thinker is the trifecta. Makes me feel very groovy.

I have some Bliss laying around here somrwhere. I have enough for one more application. Perhaps today is the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post

Really? I LOVE Bliss! Like bliss is a blessing lol. I used two sprays one day, one on each wrist and I swear it uplifted my spirits to the fullest. Then there was one time, me and and my husband was in the truck driving in Memphis is rush hour traffic.. my head was killing me.. I was in a pissy mood. I sprayed Bliss on and it went away in like 10 minutes, it also took my headache away completely and I have been using Bliss for my headaches now instead of taking medicine, no lie. So Odyssey with Bliss, I'm going to try it this weekend and let you know how it goes! Yay! I'm excited, thanks Prettyrickyboi =)
      Oh I cant wait to hear these results

Comment

Welcome Jamie. Nice to see you. Looking forward for your reports.

Comment

Hi Jamie!

I've been away for awhile, but just put in an order today. Did you know we have the same birthday?! ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X