yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hola, it's Jamie from XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola, it's Jamie from XS!

Hey Everyone!

I guess now is the best time as ever to finally introduce myself to you guys! I have been here at XS with Steve O and Bobbi for 4 months now! I have been on here quite a bit soaking in material to better my understanding of other people's experience with these awesome products! Truly, thank you all for posting and helping a girl out! Steve & Bobbi are amazing, yal (there's my southern hangin out) are undeniably awesome and can't wait to connect with more of you soon! Thanks for being a part of making my days brighter and lighter, the positivity and laughs I read on here are GREAT! I love the products myself, and can't wait to come here and share my experiences with you all as well!

AND YESS! I HAD TO MAKE MY INTRODUCTION ON MY BIRTHDAY, wrap two good things into one, right?

Yeah Jamie FINALLY introduced herself.

Happy Birthday and I finally get to read about your fun with pheromones. You've got some very interesting experiences I'm sure the community will love to read about.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hi Jamie, its nice to meet you.
      I look forward to hearing your experiences.
      I figure if SteveO calls them interesting, they must be.
      I don't celebrate birthdays but I wish you well on your special day.

I cant wait to read your post!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie! So glad you decided to join us. We have an awesome collective here on the forum. I am certain that you will just make it even better. Don't hold back on those stories. We all benefit when we all share. The thing I love the most about it here is that it isn't just all about PXS and these awesome products but a real community with real people sharing, chatting, joking and laughing. I love my Phero Phamily here on DXS. So a BIG welcome and a BIGGER HUG.

Comment

Nice and welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Shut it Jamie. Trying to make a grand intro unlike mine JK JK I love Jamie_XS she's amazballs
            , Bobbi

Comment

• Jamie_XS
              Jamie_XS commented
              Editing a comment
              LMAO! this is sooo funny in the fact that ... I was going to steal yours for a second... and be like HEY, & scene.

BobiiJo925 Hey

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
              Hi Jamie, its nice to meet you.
              I look forward to hearing your experiences.
              I figure if SteveO calls them interesting, they must be.
              I don't celebrate birthdays but I wish you well on your special day.

I cant wait to read your post!
              You always says no thanks to birthday cake?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You always says no thanks to birthday cake?
                When people around I be saying no...but when they leave I be saying yes again.
                HAHA

Comment

• Jamie_XS
                  Jamie_XS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HAHA! yessss. same.

HAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw31fE_AWsI
                Hmm.
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Scottie2Hottie rude
                  , Bobbi

Comment

HAHA

HAHAHAHA that movie is my shit
                    , Bobbi

Comment

HAHA

one of the best movies of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post

one of the best movies of all time!
                        Most definitely. Especially watching it on a Friday.....and maybe with alittle

Comment

Most definitely. Especially watching it on a Friday.....and maybe with alittle
                          What he means to say is a little Odyssey. Definitely not anything else

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Oh yes dumb auto correct must have removed "Odyssey" HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I have been wanting to try Odyssey, but see I don't smoke.. everyone around me does... but idk I can't handle it. How do yal think I would do if I tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post

I have been wanting to try Odyssey, but see I don't smoke.. everyone around me does... but idk I can't handle it. How do yal think I would do if I tried it?
                                A bunch of laughing! do it with Bliss lol

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                  Moi? Rude? Well I never.......

Comment

A bunch of laughing! do it with Bliss lol
                                    Really? I LOVE Bliss! Like bliss is a blessing lol. I used two sprays one day, one on each wrist and I swear it uplifted my spirits to the fullest. Then there was one time, me and and my husband was in the truck driving in Memphis is rush hour traffic.. my head was killing me.. I was in a pissy mood. I sprayed Bliss on and it went away in like 10 minutes, it also took my headache away completely and I have been using Bliss for my headaches now instead of taking medicine, no lie. So Odyssey with Bliss, I'm going to try it this weekend and let you know how it goes! Yay! I'm excited, thanks Prettyrickyboi =)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X