yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I am here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here!

I was told that in order to silently stalk you. I needed to introduce myself.

Every year, I feel like I have to start over in life, the same great people at my side but new choices, new lessons and new adventures.

I am a student of life. I am going to learn more from you than you will from me.

My personality seems to be an outgoing one but in reality, I am the shy type.

Yes, I prefer to be at the back, silently getting things done and no one knows am even there.

The front of the line is not a comfortable place for me.

That's all I have to say for now, hope to get to know you guys better.

Welcome to the club Kate D. I'm so happy you are back on the team as I truly missed you. Its obvious from our conversations you are the right one to get the job done.

While Kate is not really here on the forum to handle any customer service, as that needs to be handled through the ticket system, I wanted her to join our group. Kate is exceptionally well-trained in customer care and is like my right hand when it comes to ensuring your inquiries about your orders are handled correctly. I would suggest that if you have any questions about using mones you should still direct them to me. Kate has about 5 years experience of using mones herself but her expertise is to ensure you are happye with the order process. We are creating a team here at XS and want your experience with us to be something that is memorable for all the right reasons.

So welcome Kate, I'm so glad you are on the team again and glad you are here on the forum

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the opportunity.

Glad to have you, Kate Hopefully we'll not need to interact by ticket often (as that'd suggest something went wrong), but look forward to seeing you around on the forums!

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      You r so right,glad to be here.

Looks like Kate you are the right one for our customer Service needs. Welcome

Comment

Hi Kate, Nice to meet you. Luv Lainy

Comment

Great to see you here!

Comment

• idle
          idle commented
          Editing a comment
          +1

i told you so.. just wait

hey hey

Welcome Kate,